Never listen to what women say

>never listen to what women say
If you haven't crossed the barrier yet in regards to lifting......

>Daily reminder never to listen to what women say.
>tfw i'm a lanket who can't bench more than 80kg and my mom is already saying that i'm getting too muscular

Everyone's mom/aunt/grandma says that. Don't listen to them, they're just gains goblins.

>user, why are you getting so fat?
>I'm bulking
>No, you're fat.
>fast forward a few months on a cut
>user, why are you torturing yourself? You're stomach has sunken so much.
>mfw

never listen to what people say in general

how many fucking autists on this shit website don't call women like emma watson, emilia clarke etc ugly?
bruh if they met any of those women IRL they would get down and lick their feet

I have genuinely met her seen as a friend used to go out with her (heavily reported too), i think she's really ugly.

*meant emma watson

Just touching doesnt mean much for dating. I touched someone's cyst the other day as it was novel, didn't attract me at all.

Uh huh. Did you take a pic with cyst, too?

No because im not a snapchatting girl.

Has he ever been checked? Would love to see that

t. faggot

>2010+7
>confusing dating with fucking

Obviously they wouldn't date him. When women think of dating they think of doing it in a longer term sense. They're only going to pair with a guy who they think will stick around through pregnancies and shit.

Connor is obviously way too alpha to get tied down by those chicks, unless by whatever chance they are the exact personality he's attracted to. They know that. They know this dude would be way too fucking hard to keep tied down, so to date him is dumb as fuck. They just aren't enough for him.

But they'll definitely fuck him

Doesn't answer my question

>thinking women don't want to date the guy at the top of the food chain

c'mon breh, this is women 101

> Ring
This bitch fotgot her man the second she saw Connor kek

I see girls hotter than them everyday.

>wanting to touch/feel somebody up means you want to date them

hello, virgin

And you'd lick their feet too.

>thinking women don't wanna date a 6'3 Chad

Hello, numale.

Im not him and yeah, most girls would want to date a chad
However girls do the dumbest fucking things and mental gymnastics sometimes, its crazy
Kind of like not wanting to date some dude because she has been hurt before so instead of being rejected/used she is all sour grapes about it and wont date

Women are very good at mental gymnastics bro

>all these 5/10s with inflated egos

pussy economy is so inflated

when will the buble burst?

stupid bitch at the end with giant overbite wearing a choker, "I wouldnt lick his abs", yeah okay skank lmao

Thing is they were hesitant to say they want to date him because women don't want to ever make themselves look too available. They're always going to prefer that the man approach them first.

>pussy economy is so inflated
This lol
I took a random pic from /soc/ and made a dating profile
After five days ive become their most visited female profile and matches, visits and messages are all at 99+

and i live in a medium size town of 500k people o.O

He's obviously not "Chad" then, retardo. He has a goofy ass face and acts like a weirdo, the fact that you even think he is a "Chad" says you're a balding ugly fuck. I wouldn't even consider dating 50% of the girls I've fucked because we wouldn't get along. Your virgin ass obviously doesn't understand this notion and is desperate enough to date any chick that sucks his dick, regardless of how dumb she may be

The fuck kind of weird ass does shit like this?

You only think they're hot because of their Hollywood exposure. Walk around a university campus for 20 minutes and you'll spot at least 10 girls that are leagues above them. Actors are just the hottest of the theatre nerds afterall.

It's not inflated. It's because you motherfuckers are so thirsty. Maybe it is inflated but whatever. Until you can get rid of the thirst it will stay this way. So the sun will explode before anything changes.

I made a male profile to see if there was any girls on the site, there were around 20-30 during peak hours but i wanted to see how many guys where on it and i had to change it to a female profile to see and once changed i couldnt change back so i added a pic and just let it sit

There were around 120-140 guys btw during peak hours, in case you wondered and since its a site that wants you to pay for their service after a trail i wanted to see if there was any chance to actually have success

Needless to say i wont be buying into it since even an average girl gets 100+ messages after five fucking days

where do you think you are faggot?

messy with thirsty normies is fun

wrong hand

>t. doesnt understand basic economy
Just because you dont buy a house doesnt mean prices will drop, dipship
There are other people pushing prices up

So? Just because some people want two million for a two door home in a neighborhood that's a bit...red of neck doesn't mean that I have to buy said home.

>expecting men to stop being men

lol

it all boils down to the convenience of technology and and young women having progressively looser morales

literally any ugly bitch can make a tinder profile and get a dozen dudes giving her attention at any moment

Hear stories from young chicks like this all the time, 99% of females of some fucking princess complex now

Uhh demand directly affects price. For someone talking about not understanding economics, you sure don't know the basics.

No but if you want a fucking house youre gonna need to pay the price the home seller is asking, now wont you?
Honestly, do you not know how markets work at all?

You can choose to participate in a market, yes but to uy the product you need to pay the price as determined by current supply and demand
Right now demand for girls is through the fucking roof while supply is low as shit

Yes but YOU alone wont affect the price by much if there are thousands of others who are willing to pat the asking price

its like taking a drop of water out of the ocean, there will be less water in the ocean but it wont affect the water level in any real sense

Luckily 85% of the male population are beta bitch bois. Feels bretty good when every girl you fuck on Tinder thanks you for not being a hopeless autist.

No shit, no basic economic conversation (pussy included) is referring to an individual. That you'd even assume that is absurd. The original commenter was obviously talking to the male population as a whole.

Yes I do.
I have to pay a price to get anything. The problem is that you seem to think that the mere fact that some who are not even close to being worth what their asking existing means that EVERY home is now overpriced and not worth buying.

I don't give a shit about the ego inflated and under hot. No man who wants to fuck something does.

That an average chick looks at my profile and left swipes me means less then dick. What matters are the hot ones that I can pull. Not the ugly-average ones that thinks their too much.

Dude, window shopping does not increase inflation. Only percieved value. If the price keeps on getting inflated then the product will sit on the shelves till it's expiration date or till well after the store owner realizes that they aren't actually selling anything.

Well the first motherfucker said "you motherfuckers are so thirsty" and suggested we get rid of the thirst and my point is like you say that you wont affect the market economy by much in doing changes on individual levels.

Well i do concur that the dating market is more complicated and you can succeed but overinflation of girls is a problem.
it would be alot easier to get dates if 5-6/10 girls dont act like they deserve 8+/10 guys and refuse to settle for less, wouldnt you agree?

Right now its a cultural problem and no culture has 100% penetration so not all girls are like this but it is a problem many guys face when looking at dating
Also online dating is a shitstorm anyway because stereotypically its guys who wont get any offline and girls who cant find any who meet their demands offline so its a mix of the worst types

Epic rant needs tits

I still dont understand this guy. He is like LAHWF with muscles and real cringe. Miring the confidence though.

Bruh, no one cares that a 5/10 thinks she's hot shit and deserves Chad/Jamal/Vincent because some dudes decided to practice their online game on them/had a (if I fail who gives a shit)convo and used them as a guinnea pig.

We care about the 6/10 and above who are looking to get fucked or hangout then fuck.
That some mediocre chicks value themselves too highly on the dating market means nothing.
The fuck kind of buffoon wants to buy a shit product with a ridiculous markup BECAUSE it has a ridiculous markup?

Logic dictates that if a 5/10 considers herself worthy or more then the whole scale would move upward as well
obviously beauty is subjective and valuation is individual but girls wanting guys who offer more than the girl offers is more rule than exception. Therein lies the problem, well that and the fact that your message is probably in the middle of 75-100 others

Who cares what they think they deserve? Just fuck the hot ones.

Looks like they just got...

WHITE WASHED

nah. I wouldn't lick any strangers feet, no matter how hot. Also what a stupid fetish anyway.

Basic math.

A 5/10 thinking she's hot shit =/= ALL women thinking they are hot shit.

No one, not a single man here, is going to break his back in the attempt at wooing a mediocre woman with way too high self esteem.

Don't you understand that? Want to know what's even more pathetic? Those losers honestly believing those short sentences most guys send to them as a way of playing around/experimenting/not giving a fuck if they get a favorable response or not means that they are going to be getting all kinds of roses and candies and major dickings IRL from every guy that talks to them.

They will not. Me playing a game with her =/= necessarily mean she's getting some A class dick let alone a quick rapey fuck.

What does this mean

I'm actually pretty surprised that most of those girls didn't seem to find Connor that attractive in the photos. That was even before they knew he was a cringey autist.

no personality so can only get shitskins

The guy admitted to setting up a prank. Him and that nigger planned what they were going to do and how they were gong to react just too bad they did it infront of the police. I've blocked this faggot so i don't have to have his shit pop up in my YouTube videos.

>Everyone's mom/aunt/grandma says that. Don't listen to them

>user you're such a handsome young man
>all the girls are gonna go crazy for you