How do I know how attractive I really am?

Here's the thing. I don't go out a lot. I'm 22 years old. I was never the hot girl in high school. I take online classes to avoid going to my college campus and the job I work helps take care of old people so I'm hardly around people my age unless:

I go to the grocery store, see friends out once In a blue moon, etc.

I have instagram in why I don't use much and only have 100 something odd followers and following the same amount back, more or less.

I have an OkCupid account and tinder account and I do get messages that make me think I must look better than average:

1. Are you fake? Most girls that look like you aren't on here.

2. On OkCupid, a large amount of messages daily but that means nothing as most women probably do get a lot of those messages. Ok two different occasions I was asked:
* what's it like being a hot girl? Do you feel men just try to use you?

*how has being the way you looked affected your life? (Pretty much implying the same question as above)

I don't know what to think. I've tried becoming a model but I'm so shy that I gave up on it. I've had some photographers shoot me for free, and some that said they would shoot me if I payed them after I inquiried about it.

I feel that on days where I don't wear makeup AND have my glasses on, I look so very average and nothing comparable to when I wear makeup, a nice outfit, and no glasses.

I honestly just don't know. And it's killing me. Help??

post pic and i'll rate you

reported

Not Veeky Forums related

post pic

Nude pics or gtfo

It is.

Being fit revolves around physical looks and she's asking about her looks.

Old people will tell you the truth. If they are not calling you fat or pretty you're probably average

wtf is this retarded shit? what are you going to do with this information? how about you find a decent boyfriend and stop worrying about this stupid shit. looks fade anyway, so start working on something that will last longer, like an actual career

post a pic silly goose

Nah old people commenting on young peoples looks means nothing. They're old, ofcourse they're gonna call that newspaper delivery boy handsome and then newspaper boy wonders why he's single......

People be insecure about their looks, brah

it hardly has to do anything with looks

>age 10-15: pure love with no bullshit. this is the best thing there is to experience. if you missed out on this i feel sorry for you
>age 16-25: popularity
>age 25+: social status, looking to settle with provider

Everything has to do with looks.

Jfc you're insecure. And yes, guys will talk all kinds of shit to get laid. Also if you look around it's obvious most guys have shit standards. Getting a guy willinf ti put their dick in ur wet hole isnt an accomplishment. Were yoy homeschooled or something? Also fucking off topic

Post ur pic here

Or post ur pic on hot or not dot com

LOL, hot or not dot com, lmao

I wasn't homeschooled. But, that's what I'm saying, guys will say all sorts of things to get laid so how does one girl really know how desirable she is?

I see beautiful girls on instagram that have a lot of followers and then I see really hot and beautiful girls with a small amount of followers compared to insta-famous girls.... It's such a toss up. Can't even base it off of Instagram.

So what do we base it off of? How can I base it off how other people interact when I don't interact much...?

It's like free market capitalism. You base the worth of your goods on what others are willing to pay.

There's no objective way to go about this.

>how do I know if I'm attractive
>doesn't post pic

better have a timestamp if you do.

you should know what makes an objectively beautiful face and you should know if you are attractive or not based off that. There is no point in looking to men for a gauge of how attractive you are, the only honest men in that regard are chads and beyond

So only tall blonde girls with blue eyes are attractive. Cause that's what the majority of instagram famous girls look like.

>Reduced suicide by 34%

What the fuck, how do they pull these statistics out of their ass kek

Woman baffle me. So much emotion and uncertainty in this post. There is no way to answer your question with you being satisfied. You have a self-confidence issue, just sort your shit out, eat healthy, be healthy, train your discipline, throw away the beauty magazines, and stop comparing yourselves to other women. Be the best YOU can be and the confidence will follow.

So if you don't look like Kylie Jenner or Megan fox in 2007, then you aren't attractive?

Basing what's attractive on who has instagram likes is fucking retarded.

It's like saying McDonalds has good food because it has a lot of Facebook likes.

Just post your face with no filter and we'll give you and objective answer

Blue eyes? Good.
(Generic yellowish) Blonde? Meh. Every other hair color is better.

Tastes differ. As insane as it might be for this board to fathom, people with fat fetishes, midget fetishes, etc. fetishes *do* indeed exist. They might be in the minority, but they exist.

Prostitution ???

Pics or gtfo

>I wasn't homeschooled. But, that's what I'm saying, guys will say all sorts of things to get laid so how does one girl really know how desirable she is

Well, if guys are trying to get with you then you're probably desirable. I would only send a message to a girl if, by looking at her pictures, I've determined that I desperately want to ejaculate into her vagina. Unprotected, of course.

I would not do so if she was fat/ugly.

>Bait: the thread of guaranteed replies

>Cause that's what the majority of instagram famous girls look like

???

What does instagram popularity have to do with objective positive facial features? Would you say for a man that it is more attractive to have a strong jaw or a weak jaw? No chin or a prominent chin? Positive or negative canthal tilt? There is no excuse for you to now know if you are "attractive" or not, it has nothing to do with hair or eye color, it has to do with your jaw strength, eye shape, skin health, nose shape, and etc

My dude everyone has different tastes. To some people you will be a 10/10 and to some youll be a 4/10. As long as you find someone and there is a mutual attraction, you have nothing to worry about

>Objective

siiiiigh.

Yes, some traits are much more universal than others, but nothing is objective. The closest is balance and symmetry.