nature.com/ejcn/journal/v69/n9/full/ejcn201563a.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Nujyif7MkMA
youtube.com/watch?v=IUrP-g9TYdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e78wdyOKGKw
youtube.com/watch?v=023jyVJ11J4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19307518
okinawaindex.com/index/?tid=2&cid=250&id=2
cpc.unc.edu/projects/nutrans/publications/Popkin Archives meat 2009.pdf
web-beta.archive.org/web/20170331083525/http://truthuncensored.net/university-academics-say-pedophilia-is-natural-for-males-aroused-by-children
youtube.com/watch?v=7TmcXYp8xu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nature.com/ejcn/journal/v69/n9/full/ejcn201563a.html

I have.

I already did years ago

>nature.com/ejcn/journal/v69/n9/full/ejcn201563a.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Nujyif7MkMA

Saturated fat from meat and dairy

youtube.com/watch?v=IUrP-g9TYdQ

cholesterol from meat and dairy

youtube.com/watch?v=e78wdyOKGKw

poultry and cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=023jyVJ11J4

red meat, poultry, and egg consumption and cancer

it's not a matter of "unhealthy diet" as your study stipulates, it is not scientific fact that red meat and eggs are a huge source of cholesterol, saturated fats, and choline. This isn't a matter of "eating some meat is healthy", its a matter of "the more meat you eat, the more health complications you will have"

No.

no.

People on here are not trying to be healthy, they just want them gains.
If anyone really would be interested in having optimal health then they would stop eating animal products, processed foods and GMO's. Don't (You) me on GMO's btw.

Inb4 but m-muh balanced diet and moderation

>optimal health then they would stop eating animal products,
Which is why the longest living populations on earth don't eat meat.....

Wait.

what if I want to die?

>If anyone really would be interested in having optimal health then they would stop eating animal products

"no!"

kill yourself, actually the meat will in 15 years

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19307518

Yeah they barely eat animal products, look at the blue zones.

Why are you stupid man? Look at the Okinawa they eat mostly plant based with like less than a serving of fish a day.

top 10 life expectency.

Tell me these countries all avoid animal products.

Rank Country (years) Date
1 Monaco 89.52 2015 est.
2 Japan 84.74 2015 est.
3 Singapore 84.68 2015 est.
4 Macau 84.51 2015 est.
5 San Marino83.24 2015 est.
6 Iceland 82.97 2015 est.
7 Hong Kong82.86 2015 est.
8 Andorra 82.72 2015 est.
9 Switzerland82.50 2015 est.
10 Guernsey 82.47 2015 est

I eat 1.5 lbs of meat a day. still kicking.

BLUE ZONES YOU STUPID FUCK.
Top life expectency of different countries doesn't matter.
Look at the longest living group of people which are the Okinawa they eat plant based with a very tiny amount of fish in their diet.

>I read china study and think I know what I am talking about.

You're idiots.

okinawaindex.com/index/?tid=2&cid=250&id=2

shoo gains goblin

Get a job.

I smoke a pack of cigs a day. still kicking.

That's okay I'll eat twice as much meat on your behalf.

>like less than a serving of fish a day
You're a total bullshitter. My Okinawan friends says fish is a large part (almost half) of the Okinawan diet.

>My diet is so amazing it can be trumped by general lifestyle choices.

Do you think you made a relevant point?

GMOs are our best option for preventing global starvation

>Asian and coastal areas have less of a diet centered around red meat, and more toward a Mediterranean diet(less) fish and grain

whoa its almost as if you proved yourself wrong

>though there are many scholars who would
argue for the strong nutritional benefits of such a diet11 or at least a major shift toward more of a Mediterranean diet with minimal red meat intake,12 with clear evidence supporting their arguments. Rather, the need is for a major reduction in total meat intake, an even larger reduction in processed meat and other highly processed and salted animal source food products, and a reduction in total saturated fat.

cpc.unc.edu/projects/nutrans/publications/Popkin Archives meat 2009.pdf

Pork is rarely eaten in Okinawa.
My Okinawan friends says that you're a faggot.
Not relevant to the topic.

>red meat
>Extrapolate that to mean all animal products

Keep going.

I did. Now I kill animals just for fun.

Not all meats are bad, it's mostly red meat that's dangerous and even that is debatable. Processed foods are the worst. Grass fed animals aren't nearly as bad, and most fish are actually very good for you.

how are saturated fat, cholesterol and choline bad for you in moderation? You need all three

>GMOs R bad lol
having the scientific literacy of a 6 year old spastic

choline is an essential nutrient you idiot

I'm an MMA fighter. Still kicking. Also check these digits.

>Universities have our best interests in mi-

That sounds like clickbait. Men are attracted to adolescents not children.

>saturated fat
>cholesterol

ok, a single egg is the recommended cholesterol limit, not even including any other meat or dairy you ingest

>choline

>In the incidence analysis, we observed 695 lethal prostate cancers during 879,627 person-years. Men in the highest quintile of choline intake had a 70% increased risk of lethal prostate cancer

>moderation

obviously eating a small amount of any of those things isn't going to kill you, thing is that you and most people, completely disregard that and stuff your face with as much as you want because "its not bad in moderation!!" (it is) This isn't mentioning the people whose nutritional knowledge does not exceed "calories in vs calories out, bro" who ingest 6 eggs a day.

Knowing all of this the simpler and healthier reality is that the best thing to do is abstain from eating too much of foods that are heavy in cholesterol or saturated fats, (choline in eggs is not as relevant because eggs are already an unhealthy source of cholesterol). Moderation is fine, as long as you understand that "moderation" is eating these types of things once a couple of days, or week

Your example is not causal. You NEED choline to survive. As in, if you don't eat any you will die.

Also the "eggs being bad for you" has been debunked. Not all cholesterol is the same. Egg cholesterol actually lowers the bad cholesterol, and iirc people who eat eggs with every beakfast are actually at a lower risk of heart disease.

Of all the things you mentioned only saturated fat is bad and unecessery.

> a single egg is the recommended cholesterol limit

recommended by whom? does it count for HDL and LDL?

you'd need to eat about a dozen eggs a day to be in any danger of ingesting too much choline.

>uncomfortable truths

You don't know what clickbait means. It's when you make up an article title to seduce people into clicking the link, sight unseen. If the article expressly substantiates the title with quotes, which this one does, it isn't clickbait. Here's an archive link: web-beta.archive.org/web/20170331083525/http://truthuncensored.net/university-academics-say-pedophilia-is-natural-for-males-aroused-by-children

And it's not the first time such a conclusion has been reached by academia.

11-14 is not a child it's an adolescent.

>humans eat meat for tens of thousands of years in every hunter gatherer culture since before recorded history
>Vegans would fucking starve to death under the conditions meat eaters thrived in

Stop posting about your gay fad diet.

uh huh. And?

>humans eat meat for tens of thousands of years in every hunter gatherer culture since before recorded history

>humans ate meat everyday

no

>humans ate meat pumped with carcinogens and hormones

no

>humans lived sedentary lives

no

>humans ate other significant sources of unsaturated fats and cholesterol

no

you must be 18 to post on this website

AND the title is clickbait cause those aren't CHILDREN.

Is the article about 11-14 years olds?

>you'd need to eat about a dozen eggs a day to be in any danger of ingesting too much choline.
Oh ffs

>GMO's are bad
Every piece of scientific literature says otherwise.

This video might be easy enough for you to understand:
youtube.com/watch?v=7TmcXYp8xu4

This triggers the vegan

Yes? Have you even read the image you posted?

>Yes?
Prove it. Also don't ask if you mean to tell if you mean to be someone worth respecting.

I cant find the amount of any macro's in the study. Basicly what im reading is more saturated fat leads to an increased risk of CVD and cancer morality. Am i missing something?

The FAO have outlined significant issues with GMOs for 10 or 20 years now. They are bad in many many ways. For the US however they represent all their agriculture, so they view anti-GMO legislation and research as protectionism and anti free trade

so then the solution is clearly

> don't eat meat everyday
> eat free-range, organic, local as much as possible
> don't live a sedentary life
> eat a balanced diet with a variety of sources of fats and cholesterol

wow. that wasn't hard. it's almost like being a vegan is an ethical choice

And he was never heard from again.

Why does is the fitness/nutrition industry so full of these people who feel like they're inventing the wheel? I mean, people have been eating meat, or anything else these people try to pick as a monster, for as long as humanity exists, and many of these people have lived long lives. But wait! Somehow, I have discovered that this is a direct cause for all of your health problems.
This has happen once or twice for meat, eggs, milk, grains... you name it. It's absurd that these people go to such extreme lenghts to say that somehow, a food that has been part of human's diet for so long is some kind of health wrecker.
In a side note, it's funny how the longest-living people are the ones who don't give a shit/couldn't even reach the theories that these doctors or trainers invent. Really makes you think

you're arguing against clinically proven scientific fact, post studies supporting your argument or leave this thread. Red meat consumption is associated with numerous negative health effects, even in strictly controlled studies. This is a thread for education, if you have nothing to contribute, do not respond to this post

because people want a boogeyman to shun and pride themselves on avoiding.

Veganism is convenient because MUH ANIMALS. And that's a fine reason to avoid meat if you're truly concerned about the welfare of livestock but, as fads have in the past, they lack scientific evidence so they masturbate data into suiting their worldview and then their B12-deficient neophytes come on Veeky Forums and try and shove it down everyone's throats

Yeah how many meat eaters do this though? They use this as an argument then go right back to eating their factory farmed steaks and processed shit.