What do women want Veeky Forums?

What do women want Veeky Forums?

Idk alot of them dont know what they want. Avoid those women

money

To bang their dads

I'm out of the Veeky Forums loop. Are we being raided by >tfwnogf faggots or is this really how it is daily?

Love, atention and penis. In this order.

9/10 want chocolate.

Baby animals.

Women themself don't know what they want, but if they don't get it they will be mad

>what do women need
ftfy, 'pleasing' women is being a beta male, don't tip your fedora just yet, some of you guys are still virgins, the best advice you can get is to LITERALLY be yourself
females are going to want to change you, females want to test you, females want to break you down
for example
>i cheated on my GF of about 6 months
>the girl I banged ended up fighting said GF (they worked together)
>she didn't leave me because I didn't back down and I blamed it on her
>broke up with her a month later
their mental state is very in the moment, and very emotionally driven. manipulation is usually regarded as "bad" but in reality that's how you get a GF in the first place, or stop them from coming back, whatever you want to do.
tell them no a few times

A guy with all the sixes

>6'6
>6.6 inch dick
>6 pack
>6 figure salary
>6 successful businesses
>6 foreign trips a year

women want to be dominated and humiliated. They will say they want to be treated the same as men, but in reality, they want to be treated as the objects they are

Pic related wants pussy, OP.

>mfw i find out women are literally the devil

Not you.

It changes yearly, monthly, weekly, daily and hourly.

Don't bother trying to figure it out, it's pointless. Just work on yourself. That's the only thing you can control, anyways.

Fuck, beat me to it.

Nigger, it's been like this for years. Go back to r/fitness.

ACT

Oh no wait... LONDON. Archaeology?

thread

Fuck knows OP, fuck knows, so I really prefer meeting girls via mutual friends etc and get togethers, usually hit it off quite well and feel that there is a good level of attraction, get numbers, get texting and what not, arrangements to do things etc, meet up with girl and mutual friends again:
>so Stacey how was your date with dyelchad?
Every fucking time, every fucking time I've got a good feeling about a girl it turns out they are much more serious with another guy, who 90% of the time, doesn't even lift.
Make the suffering end Veeky Forums

Honest answer:

A tall guy with a symmetric face, big hands and with marked cheekbones who they can walk down the street with and look hot with

It's not about what women want but what they deserve
BABUBABUBABUBABU GAINS LIFTS SHARTS

Each individual wants different things, but generally it's having a comfortable life, a job they like, and enough time and resources to achieve whatever goals they have for themselves in life.

What do they want in men? It's the same, all women want different things. Generally having money, not being violent, and having a nice face will help. Having similar interests is important, usually.

I just woke up and didn't really explain that at all, let's do alternate reality
>I cheat on my gf of 6 months
>they fight
>except this time, I let her blame it on me, I break down and tell her I love her, whatever
>she decides I'm broken/changed, and breaks up with me or cheats on me
>I login to runescape and get sad
So in this case, she changed me. She doesn't need changed me, she needs original me, and will now go off to find another guy who is more similar to original me. If you cheat on a girl, you made your choice, don't bow your head in shame because you did nothing wrong, no exceptions. However, here's what probably WILL happen, more often than not.

>I cheat on my wife of 3 years
>She finds out, gets angry
>I tell her "Yeah, I did it, I don't blame you if you want a divorce"
>get divorced
>she fumes for years about it
She wanted to divorce me, but didn't need to. I may be getting too far ahead for some of the guys who really need help, but I might as well drop this into your head so it can get hammered in there for the future.

>have gf
>she cheats on you
>you break up with her, cut contact, and forget she existed
Trust me on this one, when a woman is cheating on you it's because she's an emotional wreck, or she thinks she'll get away with it and leech off you before she dumps your ass.

Dude I used to work with got cheated on about 10 times in a relationship of 3-4 years. They get married, despite me and everyone else telling him to back out. It worked for about 6 months, then she wanted to separate and divorce. The guy ended up hating me and quitting, but I told it to him to fuck this woman over and take as much as he can. He put everything in his mom's name, and this bitch didn't get shit. I'm too angry to type any more.

To snag a man out of her league who continuously takes charge so she never has to make a real decision or take a real risk, but can still take pretend risks and make unimportant decisions.

Ideally this man will never let her forget that he is out of her league, but also will never make her feel inferior or insecure.

To be a princess.

alpha dick

Women want what their friends want.
Women want to casually experiment with losers.
Women don't want to rush things with Mr. Right
Women want to go to college to find a man, not a life calling.
Women want a compromised douchebag be a stable husband and model father to their children.
Women want to skate by on life because they have vaginas.

Ellen Page doesn't even want dick.

Disney movies have ruined women. And feminine gays.

Not me, that's for sure.
Trips confirm.

A 12" chocolate dick that ejaculates money and leaves likes and positive comment on their Facebook/IG

I unironically think girls want the envy and hatred of other women
They want a man that their friends want, not because they want that guy but because they want their friends to envy that she got him

Only acceptable answer

Women want a membership to a rock gym, a cute chalk bag and a bunch of stickers for their Nalgene.

This, but unironically

on one hand, women realize they're being objectified, and they make weak attempts to "be independent", but on the other hand, they enjoy it because it's in their nature to.

That woman in particular? Other women. So...no one fucking cares.

Normal women?
If that particular woman isn't what I want then I don't give a fuck what she wants. She's no different then a dude or a dog.
Even if she's what I want, then what she wants means very little.

I know it's a meme and all, but do you ever notice all the girls who say being fat doesn't matter, date guys who are like 6'5 and fat. Even in the comic the fat guy is comically large

They just like bigness in general.
Big fat and obviously strong = moist panties.
Big athletic/bearmode but not fat = moist panties and can show them off to her girlfriends so that makes him high value in her eyes.

Being fat, ugly, crippled, unhygenic, bald, scarred, black, crosseyed or poor doesn't matter. Being short does.

>he STILL hasn't learned

Who cares

If you have six successful businesses wouldn't you be more in the seven digit salary range?

This.

A kitchen