Forgotten how to run

>get made fun of me in highschool for running weird
>don't run for 10 years

So how is it done?

you start with jogging

If you can't do that start with walking, running can be very fun and full filling if you make it that way.

Just go out there an do it, the only person you will be competing with is yourself. Watch a few videos on running form and breathing to start out and that's basically all you need.

Part of me thinks that good running form is one of those things that you have to learn when you're a child or you'll never be able to learn as an adult. Like language, or not throwing like a girl, or just general base athletic prowess.

I was just talking with my buddy about how weird it is when someone who isn't a fat glasses beard doesn't know how to catch a ball or runs like a bitch. It's like they're mentally fucked up or something. Some people just stayed inside growing up I guess.

are you fat? lose the weight first or you could fuck up your joints

you know, put one foot in front of the other then repeat.

>Part of me thinks that good running form is one of those things that you have to learn when you're a child or you'll never be able to learn as an adult.

Nah, people can learn to do shit.

iirc running form honestly isn't that hard to learn.

Go swimming instead.

I'm skinnyfat (185lbs) I just don't know how to run like what do I do with my arms?

I don't want to expose my pale skinnyfat physique to the masses, swimming is something I'll do after my body isn't offensive.

what do you do with your arms when you're walking?

Pockets

right... it is kind of weird if you have your hands in your pockets all the time. But anyway.. When people are walking they have their arms moving back and forth (usually the arm on the opposite side of the leg that is going to the front). It can be rhythmic or not. Or you can get on a treadmill and put your hands on the allocated space. Or you can just go somewhere where people usually walk and observe their movement and try it on the mirror later.

>right... it is kind of weird if you have your hands in your pockets all the time.

Why, are you autistic?

>have spine surgery
>have to run like the T-1000

Could be worse senpai

>Start doing regular walks
>Want to start running
>Feel like going out for a jog
>It's Friday night, all the drunk hooligans are out there
Maybe next week then?

you might be, if you do that

It looks creepy as fuck. You're probably trolling, but on the off chance you're not... It's normal to do that sometimes, but if you only walk like that... people will say some nasty things about you

Having them in your pockets is better than having them awkwardly hanging by your side

I bet you walk looking down all the time too, huh? Otherwise you'd see that other people [normal people] do just that

Hands in pockets is not "creepy" you sound like a teenage girl.

Just keep doing what you're doing. It's obviously working great

not gonna make it

You're both autistic