Why don't you do manual labours instead of buying gym memberships...

Why don't you do manual labours instead of buying gym memberships? Aren't you tired of lifting the same weights for hours and not getting rewarded for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SUzcDUERLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because its a shit tier job and most of your coworkers are sub 100 IQ retards

>Implying it dont get results from the gym
>Implying manual labor builds muscle properly
>Implying that would pay well enough to make a decent living
>implying you wont get stuck in a labor job for a long time with no progression

Also what this guy said

I work part time at subway as a sammy artist. It's pretty much the same as going to the gym carrying the product through to front of house. Your arms get really tired as well when it's busy and that's why I'm getting big.

I also have a chicken sammy and my protein shakes when I'm breaks to help

I'm not telling you to leave your current job but do home repairs, help a friend, a farmer, etc instead of going to a gym.

I've done manual labor jobs before. For two summers I was a landscaper for 40 hours a week in the hot sun and believe me it was rough as shit. The reason why you don't ONLY do manual labor is because it won't build jack shit.

Don't get me wrong, the one thing that manual labor IS really great for is building work capacity. This is because you're moving and lifting a shit load. Granted, it's not enough to gain muscle or strength, but your capacity to do work is improved.

Now, take that and bring it to the gym, a full body workout will be easy pickings now that you do manual labor all the time. Sure, you're gonna have to eat a shit load more food to make up for the work and your gym time. But when I was landscaping, I'd work from early in the morning to sometimes 5 to 6 PM, get home, eat a meal, and go to the gym and crush a workout no problem.

>make $80k a year using my brain
>make solid gains working out 7 hours a week

>make $30k a year doing manual labor
>get shit gains working out 8 hours a day

Shit, man. I don't know.

>instead of

are you implying i don't manage my time well enough to do both? because i do, and i do.

Worked tree service for a couple summers. Great money for a high school kid. Idk if worth it tho.
>4/5 of my crew members smoked
>smoked in the fucking chipper trucks with the windows closed
>permanent hearing loss from wood chipper
>constant dust in eyes
>back problems from picking up large logs
>branches/logs dropped on you constantly, had a guy break his shoulder or some shit. a few inches to the left and he would've been dead
>poison ivy everywhere
>have to shit in the back of the trucks because people don't want retarded assholes running around their house
>which means yes, the mulch in your flower beds has human shit in it.
>some days no work, other days 14+hours
>lots of brown nosing for little to no advancement
>hurr durr I'm your superior because I'm allowed to drive the bobcat

fuck it don't do it unless you're desperate. good money tho

have you ever worked manual labor? you dont get jacked. most of your coworkers arent jacked. they might be somewhat strong but theyre all fat and unhealthy as shit, except for the ones who do meth -- the meth users are usually wirey as fuck.

I work as a mailman and make 60k a year it's not great but i also dropped out of highschool.

>mfw i make anywhere from 150-250k a year working manual labor

join a union pleb

B-but that's communism.

Currently working as a landscaper and I still hit the gym. It's not enough to just do manual labour as it only extends your endurance capacity.

this guys right.
head out for a year and work on a big project live in a work camp for a year. 80k? people wipe their asses with that if you're trying to brag.

>implying it is and implying that would be bad

how do you find these jobs?

Just making fun of Americans managing to fuck up something as simple as unions tbH.

Your image is of a bodybuilding model posing for a photoshoot. It's not representative of the physique a life of slave labour gets you.

I worked in construction as a steel erector for 25+ years. Every one the crew was built like a racing snake. Lifting heavy shit 8 hours a day at deficit only fucks you up, we all had injuries I ended up with a herniated disc. The only big one was the boss who did all the pointing and shouting, none of the lifting.

Lifting bars is for pussies. Real mean become carthorses
youtube.com/watch?v=1SUzcDUERLo

It is weird how they don't get them in general. Plenty of peeps are pro unions tho.

I think the UK is kind of the inverse, it's pro union on the outside but there are vast swathes of people vehemently anti-union. Not a majority overall, just that there will be strong anti union sentiment in some circles and often there's at least one in more pro union areas.

the funny thing about that vid is that at that time, murricah trained like Draco and Russia like Rocky while both using drugs.

Kek.

I can't do that shit forever and I don't want to be some broken 40+ year old fuck.

I get the majority of my workout from renovating and farm projects. Sometimes there is no heavy lifting involved in that so iron is necessary. I do get more enjoyment from building things, chopping wood, hauling whatever around than just lifting weights. It's more productive but less efficient.