I gave my mom DNP

I kind of explained it to her but I don't think she understood. I just told her to take her multivitamin and watch her temperature.

I live on campus so I left for like two weeks and she lost like 15 pounds

She said she was burning at night but lol

>gave his mother an illegal, potentially fatal drug
I've used DNP so I'm not going to give you too hard a time, but come on, dude.

Your parents have a large inheritance too?

>only child, father left fortune behind to mother
>Im next in line
>Microdosing her with creatine the last year

Devilish.

Well I gave her 250
It's cold as hell here
I'm a girl too and I didn't get cataracts

You gave her 250 once, or 250 every day? And she knew never to take more than one pill?

Imagine if she'd popped 8 at once like that one dumb fucking British bint who ruined it for the rest of us

I literally spray that shit on my lawn to kill weeds.

so.. you gave her 200mg a day, meaning you had to wait at least 4 days for her to actually reach the maximum blood concentration level, and that is still the equivalent of a 600 deficit

So for those 11 days, on a 600 deficit, she lost 15 pounds, which would be the equivalent of a 4770 calorie deficit, daily

I get the feeling you have never actually used DNP and wanted to create an ebin meme thread, maybe one day you'll grow some balls and stop being afraid of a yellow pill

>I did something retarded
>Now let me go on Veeky Forums to tell my "internet friends" about it
>Aren't I cool, guys?
No. Kill yourself.

PLS B IN L O N D O N

250 mg or whatever lol
She's a nurse, she's not dumb. She took one a day.
I was kind of worried leaving her but ahe made it

Oh so you not getting cataract means your mom suddenly becomes immune to side effects. You stupid bitches will gain back every pound anyway only losers who don't know how to eat use DNP

I just started dnp yesterday.

I'm male starting with 250mg. 5x 50mg pills spread throughout the day. It's the second evening and I'm starting to feel the warmth. Probably gonna do 2 weeks.

Juice by Sara
Juice by Sara
Juice by Sara
Juice by Sara
Juice by Sara
Juice by Sara

You don't know what the fuck you are doing

>mom has alcohol
>dies

You DNP users make me laugh, fat loss isn't that hard of a thing to accomplish.

puh leeze roider get out

Kindred spirits, bro. First time for me too.

Took 300 last night at 7pm or so. Then took 200 today at about noon.

Thermometer, used orally, shows normal temperature at the moment. I thought I felt some warmth last night but I think I was just psyching myself out.

I checked about an hour ago and was at 99.1

Maybe the more frequent lower doses has a part in that idk.

>nurse
>unable to understand what a certain drug is and what its effects are
>still takes it without hesitation
Where do you live so I can be sure I'm far away enough for her to never treat me

Keep in mind normal temp is a range. 98.6 plus or minus one degree is fully typical

>I live on campus so I left for like two weeks and she lost like 15 pounds
>2 weeks
>15 pounds
and here I thought 5 pounds in 2 weeks was good.

yes but I naturally have a lower body temperature in the 96-97 range which I forgot to mention

It also depends, if taken orally, on EXACTLY where in the not the probe is placed. For an ideal reading, place the probe under the tongue, as far back in the mouth as possible. Like, uncomfortably far back.

Anavar the gf or nah

its what I'm doin

Is $50 enough to buy two weeks worth from dinitro

Im poor

Suppose you'll have to ask him

If I remember it's $2 per 250mg pill, so for the first 3 days you can run 250mg and 500mg for the rest of the time

He has a policy where you have to buy within a couple weeks of asking for price info. I dont want to ask and then be completely unable to afford it

$50 is 25 caps so yeah. Be prepared for a massive email explaining in full detail everything you need to know about DNP. He's a pretty cool guy

>we gotta winner

whos dinitro

This drug seems overly dangerous...

ASS TO ASS

>Tfw hubby dies and leaves fortune behind
>My weird ass son keeps putting powder in my drinks
>I thought he was trying to poison me, but turns out it's creatine
>Thanks to my new endurance, I was able to start exercises, and will live another decade
>THanks to the increased cognitive functions, I've gotten my will in order
>My son's really gotten me a new perspective; I think I'll pay it forwards and donate my money to a charity in his name

Kek, I don't mind people with good physiques using dnp to get below 10% or whatever, but people like OP are the people who shouldn't be using DNP.

I'm pretty sure on reddit there's a sub dedicated to dnp progress pics, and it's hilarious, because their "after" pictures are really the sort of thing you could accomplish in a month of a cut.

nice try FBI

>1488

wtf? how about you give me a straight answer faggot

kek nice

The OP isn't even using dnp, mr reading comprehension.