Let's have some quotes thread

Let's have some quotes thread.

no

"I love all kinds of cocks, but big black ones are my favorite"
-OP

"Fuck you Simon" - Jason "Pedophile" Blaha

Holy shit, this one real?

Yep, it's real. Julius Ceasar was an interesting man. Read up on Roman history when you have time (or take a class on it if you're still in university).

I only know the most basics from reading on warfare and playing related games, never really got into the nitty gritty of the leaders' own thoughts and personalities. It is often odd to divorce the CHARACTER of people like Caesar from the man himself.

Hey user, its me user.

That dream of yours, its possible, but you just have to devote the time and energy to it.

Don't give up on your dreams Veeky Forums, it's always slow and irritating but no matter the hardships you have to face you ha e to stay strong !

Yeah, I'm just learning that now. My girlfriend of four years broke up with me a few weeks ago. Part of it was because I was a fat slob, and a lazy lover. Ever since I've devoted myself to becoming the best man I can, I simply can't receive entertainment from most things anymore but I still find fulfillment in fitness and studying.

It's Jews right?

yeah. How did you know?

:) that makes me happy to hear. Sometimes, or maybe most of the time, we need to go through tough times to realize ourselves and who we want to become.

Never be content with yourself, always strive to be better.

"Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars."

Vultures and albatrosses are far better soarers than eagles.

Albatrosses are cool creatures.
A noble animal, though the saying is a proverb so I'm sure you got the message.