Anons plz help

anons plz help,
>height: 5ft 8in
>weight: 192.2lbs
I need to lose weight, but due to disabilities I can't do much. I wanted to cross check my facts with Veeky Forums.

BMI: 1820kcal
TDEE:2184kcal
daily intake: 1684kcal

does this seem correct anons???

I keep seeing websites saying men shouldn't go below 1800kcal, is this dangerous? or am I all good?

I've was originally 260lbs but i was on 1900kcal for a year, but its stopped completely (been 190 since Jan). I know weight loss can stall, but for 3 months?

Also I understand that setting my deficit too high can cause side affects to my metabolism. I've read through the "ExRx - Why Low Calorie Diets Fail" guide on the sticky.

But I'm not an expert and I'm just looking for hints if I'm on the right track.

What is your disability?

I spend most of my time at home depressed posting online and playing around on the computer.

severe scoliosis, I can't lift anything and I can't walk more than 100m without getting into pain.

It's all I can do

I've had like 11 different surgeries at this point and my spine is fused with metal rods, so doing anything physical is really scary for me.

you talk to your doctor or physician about what your limits are?

I have a buddy who has terrible scoliosis and was told he couldn't play any physical sports, but has been cleared to run and lift. The only thing he really take it slow on increasing weight.

Did he have any spinal fusion surgery? Cause if the rods snap or bend I'm fucked.

From what I remember I thinks its lift less than 5kg. As for running, standing up on its own just makes my back hurt.

I'm gonna stop answering questions about my disability, its making me really fucking sad.

He recently finally got the rod. And still lifts, but he's recovering and more just shows up to encourage buddies.

I really urge you to go ask your doctor, physican, or whoever. You need to know what is safe and their opinion and what you can be able to do.
Bring up the fact that you are wanting to get healthy and want to go out and do something. Be honest.

Veeky Forums can only give you educated guesses since no one knows your situation like someone who's profession is knowing about your situation would.

Changing your diet is always a great way to start when waiting to ask a proper person.

What's your diet? If you're unable to exercise you should change your diet.

I'll check with a doctor about exercise, my primary question for this was about calorie stuff. Since it seems most of it like 80% diet, 20% working out.

My current diet consists of: bananas, oranges, nuts, turkey & beef. I drink only water. I eat no more than 1800-1850kcal a day.

Been doing this since July, only asking about calorie stuff on here now since its sorta stopped working in January, been stuck at 190lbs.

July 2015*

reduce your calorie intake every two weeks for your new weight.

ok, for reducing:
calorie intake = (BMI * 1.2) - 500?

if you're that inactive 1800 is too high, drop it to 1000-1500 and you'll lose weight

no i ran 1700 for a year and a half whats bad for you is relative

yeah I understand that each human body has a different set of limits. I just don't want to keep lowering it to a point where people are like "Dude you only eat BLANK amount of calories? how are you still alive, go to the hospital". Cause I have really strong will power and I'm great at sticking to stuff even if it makes me feel like shit.

See 1000 seems really low

At what point is it life threatening? whats the boundary between dieting and dying?

your body will tell you if you're dying

Americans think eating below 1800 is a death sentence kek

I keep googling "is 1500 to low for men", keep reading people saying at 1500 is way too low. Fucking body builder forums!

Even on the websites here in England it still uses 1800 as some golden rule (mainly the NHS official website).

For example, if my body needed 1400 to survive (i think this is around 130lbs) and I wanted to lose 2 pounds a week. I would reduce this to 400 a day. Is this too low, will i die? or is that safe?

you're 190lbs man, you could survive on 500kc until the fat goes

And that would cause no serious side affects?

Also its 4am for me now, so gonna go. Thanks for the advice Veeky Forums

nah you'd feel like shit and have no energy, but you wouldn't die

Do you consider losing muscle and feeling shitty all day to be serious?

honestly as low as you can tolerate while getting enough protein and fat to maintain muscle mass you are so overweight the limiting factor will be getting enough nutrients to not have a health issue, and your willpower. I would not go below 1300 calories because you need 700 calories worth of fats and 600 calories of protein to healthily lose only fat and if you eat only 1300 don't eat carbs and make sure to get all your vitamins you will drop weight quickly if you do that.

do you really think a fatty who is too weak to walk has any muscle?

Annnnd I've remembered why I don't go on Veeky Forums, thanks user