RACE WAR?

So tell me Veeky Forums, what are you doing to prepare for the inevitable European race war? Remember to drink your milk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qyN3IKLGkR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are you guys so autistic?

Why are the poorest whites as smart as the richest blacks?

What a stupid looking nigger

bet X would fuck you in the ass

There's literally that can be done about the mass kebab immigration of Europe other than a genocide. Either Europeans nuts the fuck up or they're going to be a Muslim colony by the end of the century.

Why? Is he gay?

I wouldn't let anyone with face tattoos in the same building as me

You will lose

>Corinthian helm
>ax
>no shield

no but he is nicknamed dagger dick for a reason he'd cut your throat using only dick boi

Mere blades cannot cut through pecs of steel.

I bet he can run 1 mile before he gets exhausted.

>Implying his dick wouldn't be crushed by my powerful glutes

Because he lacks girth?

>it's another /pol/ shitposts on Veeky Forums episode

Are you mad because Jamal is the captain of the football team and gets to fuck Stacy?

Accept different people or die - you will not last long in the real world refusing to trust or socialize outside of your own race.

You can always tell when high school is out because Veeky Forums goes from a fitness board to 14 year olds posting about race wars.

>european race war
A race war in Europe? Nothing I suppose. I'm in the USA.

Are racial tensions higher there than here, though? If anything broke out here I think me and my neighbor would just fortify our houses and wait for shit to end. I think between me and him we should have enough of the necessary stuff to hold out for a while.

I, for example, have many unfilled sandbags, water purification tablets, emergency food. And we both have guns.

What the fuck. Someone explain

stay mad hildawg

How many mugshots does this monkey have?

>CANT KEEP MY DICK IN MY PANTS

Grab a pint and wait for it all to blow over.

I own a house flipping business and the only time I accociate with niggers is when I buy their beat to shit crack houses in the hood to resell them

Those black people are empowering themselves by peacefully standing up to their evil oppressors.

Another example of an empowered black gentleman:
youtu.be/qyN3IKLGkR8

must not be very successful if you're willing to fuck with a house that most likely has beyond fucked plumbing, hvac, or electrical wiring

Literally nigger being niggers

RACE WAR NOW!

Literally the reason i started lifting tbqh

I'm not him, but a lot of time flippers who go out in the field to buy directly from the owner isn't ultimately the person fixing the house to sell to a new owner. Often that person instead flips it to another investor, like someone who buys properties to fix them and resell because they do that full time and do it well at a low cost to themselves, or flipping it to someone who buys houses to rent under section 8 or some shit.

>Accept different people or die - you will not last long in the real world refusing to trust or socialize outside of your own race

I get along with the lesser peoples on a daily basis just fine but that doesn't mean I don't recognize that in-group preference is human nature and ethnically homogeneous communities function better.

You'll have to get through us first, pissbaby.

Lifting ain't gonna shit against a gun you idiot.

"I-I want war"

Said the autistic 12 year old who has never been in a war zone or used a weapon in his life.
If my superiors told me l have to put my life on the line because some shitters decided to start a civil war over dumb shit l would hate your guts.
Fucking sage this shit thread, oh and the "race war" will never happen, open a fucking book you third world nigger "l-look at me l'm le redpille xd cuck cuck race war now how to lose weight fast?"

Truly the hero reddit deserves.

Remember when /pol/ actually stayed in their reddit tier containment board and didn't make political threads that have nothing to do with fitness on Veeky Forums ?
"B-But you have to be Veeky Forums to fight a race war"

I also need to be fit to fuck your mom in the ass for hours every day but l don't make a thread about it you sandnigger

Simply epic, go back to your containment board ahmed

>Remember when /pol/ actually stayed in their reddit tier containment board

No, because there's been nigger genetics threads and ''what race is the worst in the gym?'' bantz for years, you triggered newfag.

When the race war hits, I'm going to feign innocence and garner sympathy from white women to bang as many white guilt race traitors as possible.

>skinhead gang hooligans are representative of the concept of nationalism

Wtf I love progressive social policies now.

Studying successful domestic terrorist activities and devising a flexible operational doctrine that allows a loose cellular structured organization to maintain a high tempo of operations with minimal directions from the central leadership.

Is he fighthing for the equine people?

>dagger dick
>xxxTENtation
>dick pick reveals it to be average

CANT FIND MY DICK IN MY PANTS

War is a lot more than just getting a gun and shooting at someone. Physical and mental fitness are very important.

Should've just run that idiot over.

>1991

>>>/pol fuck off back to your shit tier containment board you inbreed twat.
Why must every board be tainted by your insecurities and racial complex. There is only 2 board I enjoy in this shot hole (sci and fit ) , can you mongoloid stop trying so hard to "trolll"

>can't link other boards
>can't greentext
>triggered

Pretty much this. Though I agree with user
Though as an American with Native ancestors and European ancestors (too many different countries to care about any one) that have been here since the 1600s, I don't identify as any particular race and find this whole thing amusing.

The whites get the best schools

That's a pretty weak explanation, as the race gap is very wide and very easily measured when looking within a single school system. When we look at whites in a majority black school, or blacks in a majority white school, the huge gap remains.

My war Band will join my fellow men of the Prophet and I will take my tribute from the Europeans, Hail Ahmad the Great!

>Native ancestors

Nigger, your injun grandad 7 generations back doesn't make you native.

I like X's music bur honestly you newfags who just discovered his shit last month are annoying cunts

Actually, 3 generations back, but I agree with you. I think you missed the part of my post that said
>I don't identify as any particular race

But you do have the reading comprehension of person who'd get caught up on a person's race.

You're just mixed Caucasoid and Mongoloid, half-brother.

>am Irish
Who do i side with?

> tfw pajeet with white gf
> tfw hate muslims but same skin color

In a race war? Well I suppose you'd side with the Caucasoid, given that's what you are.. Unless you really want to side with the Mongoloids or Negroids, but they might not want you there.

Unless there's some other mixed-race groups or sub-race groups that have formed during the conflict and want you.

Potato niggers are honorary whites. Don't worry about what Britcuck snobs thought of you 2 centuries ago.

>honorary
Nothing honorary about it, they're just straight up white.

>am Scottish

What now?

>I'm white
>What now?
What manner of shitposting is this?

no one we've already agreed to hang up on you first

/pol/ and Veeky Forums overlap, nigger.

Scottish=/white

>British people: the post

Irish (and Scottish cunts) were enslaved en masse, treated as badly as any other slave, and the target of much of the racism that became prevalent in black American slaves.

Dreadfully the only way to continue validating slavery was to establish some type of physiological separation that made certain classes of people "less than human" Started with referring to children and slaves as monkeys and depicting them as more simian(which they were compared to central Europe)

This practice was transferred to the African slaves (as skin color and the increased diversity made things easier to validate)

OP here back from my workout. I actually don't dislike black people that much. I moreso hate muslims and jews. I should have stated,
>Who here getting ready for the European religious war?

You'll be the meat shield

>Whites are outnumbered
>Don't even have technological advantage anymore
>Think they can win anything

Lmao.

But seriously though, stop with this autistic shit about race and stuff. You idiots have better things to worry about than some imaginary race war

eh i think the hispanics and asians will just sit this one out.

What are you talking about we don't have the technical advantage anymore? Who do you think runs lockheed, boeing, nasa. Who controls 95% of the worlds nukes? Trump and Putin that's who.

>Implying blacks aren't all going to say "Fuck you niggas, we're out" board a ship for africa and let the whites and whatever they're desperate to fight against duke it out while we try to get our new fledgling nation off of the ground.

Race? This is a class war. Us supreme gentlemens will rule the world.

If blacks were gonna do that, they'd have done that long ago

The only way for Africa to develop is if other countries stop sending them copious amounts of money for nothing

There were multiple attempts!
Abraham Lincoln was going to send the newly freed slaves to a small african nation created specifically for freed slaves.
He was assassinated for it.
Why? Cause america would have become a third world nation and been at the mercy of the native americans, canadians, and mexicans.
Every actual attempt for blacks to go back to Africa has been revealed as a sham or was destroyed from within.

There's nothing keeping blacks from going to Africa right now. As a matter of fact, most would be more then happy to have a fresh start in an african homeland.
I'm pretty sure african american's will be able to make a new nation work and become successful within a few generations.

>
There's nothing keeping blacks from going to Africa right now. As a matter of fact, most would be more then happy to have a fresh start in an african homeland.
>I'm pretty sure african american's will be able to make a new nation work and become successful within a few generations.

So why don't they do it? Most of the black youth seem to hate America, I'm sure they'd be welcome with open arms in Africa with all their money.
I'm not AMerican btw

I'm doing everything I can to be my best for The Race

I hate my race: The Post

>larping as vikings and sheit
also this

A fuckton of social engineering to make them hate africa and see going to Africa as a bad thing or ultimate negative.
The whole "go back to africa" insult that was thrown around a lot. It was specifically engineered to make the very idea abhorant.

>racism
It's not racism if it's the same race. Ethnicism.

Making /pol/ a board was a mistake. I have a feeling this cancer is here to stay.

lol pol got huge during the election. Trust me, they aren't dying off anytime soon.

>thinking your deadlift will help you in the race war

Nah I'm just gonna keep my ghillie suits when I get out of the military and buy a precision rifle.

Superior BBC genetics won't help them when they take a round from 500 meters out and have no idea where it came from

Its literally an echo chamber for autists who think they are some kind of intellectuals who know whats really happening in the world.

t. NPR listener.

How does it feel to know I listen to North Korean and Chinese PBS. Listen in the original russian to echo Moscow. Have subscriptions to the NYT and WSJ yet agree with pol on many things?

If you're just basing that idea off of 'get back to Africa' I'm gonna have to disagree. The people who say that really do want then to go away, there's no reverse psychology in play.

I actually grew up surrounded by North Africans, mostly Moroccan and such, as a white person, and the second most common thing I remember hearing from them is 'whitey go home' (in the local language of course), I have no doubt they really didn't want me there.

Either way, I doubt black people will start leaving the US en masse unless they start getting mistreated, and I mean state sanctioned persecution on a level like Nazi Germany, or ironically certain African countries where certain tribes can genocides by their own governments.

Yeah, all of those blacks in the military who have the same idea as you and the blacks who have less then nothing to lose and will see it as a fun time?
Yeah. Great. Hope you have enough bullets for everyone...and are completely fine with living in the bush forever.

Dear fit,

Don't let poltics on your board or you will be sucked up by the rest. Nazi posters are the worst posters.

They literally group strategize this shit, it's pathetic. They get on discord and tell all their friends to hop on a thread to try to convert a board.

I just want to talk about lifting without a fucking nazi in my face. The choice is yours.

How does it feel to know that the fact you listening to all those "redpilled" media outlets, you wont ever improve youre life.

Maybe other people do that. I dislike discord though. You can't set up the server so that the data is saved on your computer, instead its all saved in Silicon valley and probably being scanned by the CIA. btw skinheads are literally retarded and infested by the FBI.

kek I never claimed those outlets were redpilled retard. In fact they are mostly bluepilled. I was trying to show you that I don't get my news from fox and info wars. Also, kicking muslims out of my country would significantly improve my life and the lives of those around me.