Ex fatty feels

>tfw you'll never truly be aesthetic because of loose skin
>tfw you get semi-fit and gain some confidence, but completely autistic when it comes to girls because of lack of experience

Fuck man, I'm working on second feel, but first one truly feels bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v9Aw0P7GjHE?t=18m20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw i lose all this fat
>tfw girls keep coming up to me and flirting with me
>tfw fear of my potential autism went away because they came to me

Get plastic surgery

Breh, even when they come to me, I have no idea how to spit game cause it's all new to me

Don't think about what you're going to say, just stay in a positive mindset and be aware that you're talking to a brain with a body.

>Have an insatiable hunger that i must fight every second of the day.
>Always feels like a fatass, despiste being lean now.
>Going to take forever to have even an resemblance of abs, because i was so sedentary that its like i dont have any core muscles at all.
>Fucking scared of bulking and become a fatass again.

I've lost 58 kg, and Despite all of those feels i will never be fat again.

>Have an insatiable hunger that i must fight every second of the day.

Holy jesus christ this. I've had start intermittent fasting just to control my appetite. In a day, I could easily consume upwards of 4-5k cals.

> Tfw 6'1 265 lbs
Chatted up hottie 8/10 grill at the pool tonight. My disgusting gut on display in all its glory, because that's where my body stores its entire supply of fat.
> strike up convo. She responds, ask about her day, she starts talking about herself and life and whatever, and all I do is nod or respond to keep her going
> tell her it was a nice chat but I gotta finish my laps, she spaghettis as I'm walking back to the pool for some reason, confusing her words when she says it was nice talking
>Smile
Keep walking, tell her we should talk more, get her number

Wasn't that hard faggots, just be more confident bro. I'm as asburgered as anyone else here, it was literally the first girl I've initiated a conversation with outside of work, and forced myself to do it after sitting beside her awkwardly as fuck in the sauna for 15 minutes imagining the embarrassment I'd be getting myself into. Just one of the things I wanted to work on, went for it, no ragrets

Have you big appetite sufferers tried Keto? After the initial adjustment period the hunger pretty much goes away and you can consciously control when and how much you eat

Ima train and get that hypertrophy train going so strong so that my loose skin gets filled up with muscle.

I would try it, but I'm too much of a puss to give up carbs. It'd be real hard as rice, bread, and other shit are real accessible to me. I wouldn't know how to start cutting carbs out. Carbs generally make me feel pretty good too if I eat them in small amounts.

Fasting I still get hungry, but the discipline is easy to manage past your feeding window (for me at least).

I planned for that too, but I still ended up with a good amount of skin. To fill it out, I would have to be Cutler sized

99% of girls won't care, just show them your before and after weight loss pics and they'll be impressed at how your willpower to lose so much

It can be done though

I have no before pics, most fat ppl don't take pics of themselves

besides when would you bring that up

I know those feels bro

I'm like the opposite though, my loose skin is going away but I literally can't make girls not hate me by the end of the conversation.

Ex fatty here, 242 -> 180 -> 200, 6'4, 18-19 years old.

Take it slow, you'll regain confidence by living life. Been an ex-fatty for over a year now and i just now am no longer kissless as of a week ago.

As for the loose skin, it really is true that girls will only care as much as you do. If you encounter some that actually give a fuck, you say fuck that, theres literally no need to think about them. gl brah

As long as you're able to stay under your calorie limit, man. I just felt the same way a lot about feeling good eating carbs and "not knowing how i'd give them up" and i eventually took the plunge and havent looked back.

However i would also usually binge eat carb-y foods when i had them, so im sure that is changing my impression of Keto a bit. Always felt like i was just in a fog and had to eat and eat and eat

I feel better about myself
nobody seems to treat me any differently
fair enough, i'm a recluse anyway

>loose skin
if you create caloric deficit for longer periods, body will use that excess skin for energy. it would shrink gradually.

you are taking the piss
I've never seen a anorexic leper

have...Have you seen a fat leper ?
People live more interesting lives than myself :'(

I've seen fat people with necrotic tissue where the blood flow is insufficient and the cells just die

is that what you were talking about?

>you are taking the piss
youtu.be/v9Aw0P7GjHE?t=18m20s

>be fat alcoholic autist all through my late teens / early 20s
>get in shape
>look relatively decent by normie standards
>people treat me differently, girls actually talk to me
>still turbo autist on the inside, feel like a total fraud
>no social skills, feel totally different to normies but look like them now
No one prepared me for this. Have been tempted to fuck it all and just go back to being a fat alcoholic several times. I don't go out much at all these days.

Looking good, how much did you lose?