Who is she Veeky Forums?

Who is she Veeky Forums?

Why won't exercising for 4 hours a day help me take my mind of her? I don't want these feels any longer.

She's really fickle. I don't know if she cares at all sometimes.

>4 hours a day

Tell me about her, and what exercises do you do to combat the thoughts

That's just for my left toe

She is Cara, she blocked my number and every social media cause she wants to forget about me but she'll probably come back

It's not healthy but I think about her when I run.
I haven't seen her in a while and I'm going to seeing her in a few months. Probably nothing will happen.
But I'll be damned if I'll be out of shape when she sees me again.
I think about the last time she woke up next to me and the dopey smile on her face.
Then I push myself another mile further. Or skip on that burger, take a protein shake and go to the gym.

Do you want her back?

>go to gym friday evening
>hope there will be some girl in free weight area so i can impress her with my squat and diddly
>like clockwork theres not a single girl there
>all the girls are looking for hookup when im pulling PRs

h-happy life

I already told her that I'll always love her no matter what, I'd accept her back anytime, but still gunna try to move on and live my life if she never comes back breh

This. Every time I'm about to fail a rep, I see her face. I see how my new body will drive her insane, maybe it'll be enough to overcome my autism.

Gross. I've done the same, to someone who told me they will always be there for me.

Guess what? Women change allegiance fast.

What happened between y'all breh?

Yeah she was the first one to say I love you, she stopped loving me but I never stopped loving her, I'm not ashamed

I just dont want to be in worse shape AND balding.

I've had the same thing happen with two girls. Who knows what goes through their minds.

I don't know who she is. Not yet at least. I see her in my dreams, and I don't even know if someone like her exists, but I'll be damned if she does and I'm not ready.

Originally she left me for another dude then came back to me then I said something mean to her and then it became a game of cat and mouse but I still loved her and I know she loves me too but she hasn't graduated yet and I'm in college so she is trying to forget about me

S-she's in high school?

Yeah but there's only a two year age gap it's pretty normal

Once you finally make it, get hair transplants

Yikes. Just leave her, if you let her come back she'll just do it again.

goddamn, same here. I'm actually with someone new and I feel bad for having these feelings and not loving my current girlfriend but there it is. she loves me but I don't love her.

I'm in the same boat, there's a new girl who is into me a lot but Cara is still in my mind...

I don't think you can impress girls in the gym anyway unless you're aesthetic as fuck. I'd focus on making it first. You can always look for hookups sooner or later

I always thought the premise to Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is beyond retarded. I mean erasing your memory of a loved one? Please. And then she broke up with me and I couldn't think of anything else for the following I don't know how many months. I wanted to forget about her so the pain would go the fuck away. I'm a fag.

BPD, get over her anons. She's not worth it ans she is using you for attention and does not give one fuck about you. You deluding yourself that she does doesn't make it real. Deep down you know aswell.

>work at shitty company doing boring job
>one summer day cute girl comes to work in the office
>little bit on the chubbier side but nice fat distribution so she looks thicc and very sexy
>on top of that studies nerdy math stuff, so she isnt dumb
>im skinnyfat dyel, not terrible looking, not a chad either,
>she smiles to me sometimes and acts weird sometimes
>fall for her a bit
>ask her out like a retard but she literally runs away
>spend rest of her work time (2months or so) without talking pretty much at all
>hit the gym hard after she left
>gained 10 kgs of muscle since
>approaching 1 2 3 4
>still look like shit but much more confident and test levels and feelings on all time high
If she doesnt at least notice my gains then all hope is lost.
I saw her briefly few weeks ago and seems like she lost few kg's herself.

If i fail i still managed to improve my life fuckton, so guess i can be a little bit thankfull for that girl because she made me very conscious that i need to startworking on myself if i want to have girl anytime soon.

tfw 24 kissless virgin.

Also gonna deadlift some more today wish me strong pulls

She's a dark haired, dark eyed, quiet, reserved, socipathic, beatiful girl, that makes me laugh and feel stuff i did not know was possible. She is basically the female version of me, which is something many other people noticed and pointed out, and we like eachother, but her being a girl me, means she's also very stupid when it comes to expressing herself and showing how she feels, so we're still playing games and sometimes it drives me mad, sometimes it makes me feel like im in heaven.

As gay or edgy as all this may sound, thats the way things are. And no im not a darker, emo, scene boy.
Im a regular looking, 6'3, buffed guy, i just have a very distinct persona.

Maybe you're right bro, but I still love her

idk some chicks peeked when i was doing 4pl8 hip thrusters

Then again im in bitch mode gym where almost no one deadlifts more than 120kg and i pull 170 while being noob

How soon will you be seeing her? She might be shy to compliment you in your gains. Don't freak out about it.

All the best for your diddys

Yeah I'm not doing that. Really making it is not being an insecure dude. That's how I lost her, and after 2 years it's not who I am anymore. If she's not interested in what I've got... well that's closure.

I'm sorry Sarah.

Hair transplants aren't insecure stuff. Are you insecure about your strength? No but you take many supplements to help you with lifting. Same way think of them as supplements

But you're together, in a healthy relationship, correct?
Most of us looking for the one, by doing deadlifts
Happy for you lad.

Hair transplants are super insecure, like any plastic surgery. It's more like synthol than supplements. I'm not dropping tens of thousands to fix my hair. I'm fairly aesthetic without anyway.

Sarah Liu

i think she should be coming back again in 2 months or so?

Not sure if i should cut a little bit of fat or just say fuck it and continue gaining strength. Doing massive leaps in strength department lately since i started lifting everyday. Also deadlifting everyday made my lats explode i think, might be just delusion tho.

Hell, one chick outright approached me at metal concert last sunday after u smiled to her, all smiley and stuff, we talked a bit but then she mentioned she has a boyfriend (the fuxk)

So yeah, def improving, but theres waaaay long road in front of me.
405diddly soon brethren

i finished my coffee time to sit in car blast heavy music and go to gym

She's the one I'd leave my gf for, but she's 2D, and isn't real.

If you want to impress women you need to cut. Sub 10% unless you have an amazing aesthetic face, which case about 12-15% max

why are they so capable of stomping on your heart, Veeky Forums?

why....I wish i could just not care but its impossible.

when i think of the situation logically, it really doesnt matter in the long term. but that doesnt stop me from feeling these feels.

I wish I was immune. I wish I was the young me, not giving a shit about girls

I haven't had oneitis in 5 years and I've become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

But how did you do it

It's ok lad, we all have mental illnesses

It's ok lad, we all have mental illnesses

i rather pull heavy desu

He probably masturbates more often and didn't actually fuck his last oneitis. It's a lot easier if you weren't super invloved

Seconding this. How do I drop thots and become alpha? I've been with a few women, so it's not like I'm crazy because she's the only one.

I had my heart ripped out so many times that I killed that inner child that's within us all and became a sociopath.
It's not that I abuse people in any way, just that I think I'm unable to form emotional bonds anymore. It's a mixed bag. I can't experience intimacy but I also don't really care. And from this perspective it's pretty easy to tell when people are trying to manipulate me and it's just despicable.

We dated online for a year. decided to meet, spent an amazing time with her, flew back home, got dumped gave no reason haven't spoken to her in two weeks, my rest days are nightmares. ill never know what i did to deserve this fate.

>dated online
>met in real life
>dumped

Hmm, wonder what could have caused this

>work crush
>literally the prettiest girl i've ever met
>see her most days when i go in
>used to chat a bit, all friendly and such
>got her number
>texting didn't go so well because i have no fucking idea how to talk to girls
>now we don't talk so much at work

feels bad man. recovering fatty and a little over halfway to my goal body, making gains and losing weight, but still not necessarily "good looking"

still hurts a bit though

If it makes you feel any better, you never had a chance to begin with.

She's engaged that's what she is.

it could have been anything, like a huge list i could go through, but the facts are we knew what each other looked beforehand, and the irl visit itself was amazing so there was no indication of us breaking up. the list i do have is pretty shallow, maybe she felt ashamed and prefer not to say why she was leaving me.. regardless, it hurts.

This. After a bad enough heartbreak, you sort of become scarred over and it's difficult to create emotional bonds. Ex-fiance cheated on me after 6 years together, me moving 1200 miles away while she finished school to be with her, and destroying my cash reserves limping home. I haven't felt a significant connection to anyone in a long time. I will be seeing her in May at a music festival. I've gained about 20lbs of muscle since thing (still a dyel kinda), but I couldn't give a shit about her. Stick with 2D lads.

>She knew what I looked like
>From 2D representations of myself on her computer screen

uh huh...

yes? and?

i mean, i guess. but it was a big step for me to even ask for her number in the first place

>getting a girl's number is a big step

Girls literally live on their phones these days, asking for their number isn't what it used to be.

there's a girl I've known ever since we entered college, now in my third year. first year, i liked her but i knew she didnt like me (she crushed on one of my friends). it was getting distracting so i got it all off my chest one day, and we (sorta) went back to being good friends. flash forward 5 months, word is going around that she was the one into me this time. to be quite honest, i never really gave up on her but i was comfortable with the fact that we were (great?) friends and we were pretty close. i wasnt Veeky Forums at the time yet so i had 0 confidence i didnt believe the rumours at all. it did seem like we were getting closer, but it only felt like i was still only just a friend. soon enough she asked me if i was still into her and being the dense, self deprecating fuck i am i said no and that we were just good friends. never did i once consider that she liked me. looking back, that was probably her impetus to move on.

and now for the actual relevant part of the story i'd like to ask advice for: since the year's started we've been going back and forth really flirtily and a week ago she popped the 'are we just friends cos idk' again. i told her i didnt know, and that it would be what she wanted it to be, then she dropped the topic. ever since then we've continued flirting and general romancey stuff. general consensus amongst my friends is that im a pretty good looking dude who's really confident and loud, but deep down i know im still that dude who liked anime in high school plagued by insecurities and envy.

i know several guys are into her and they make loads of advances, but she's really outgoing so she doesnt really realise other people are trying to get with her. one guy in particular tries really hard (tagging in facebook posts, physical teasing in class etc) but if i ask her about it she vehemently denies anything happening. should i be more assertive, Veeky Forums? what should i do?

okay fine well how do i stop getting nervous/intimidated around girls i think are attractive? Literally anyone else i'm totally fine with talking to and being friendly with but when it comes to girls like her i just completely free

What does it mean when she tells me I'd make a great father and she talks about wanting a family while occasional making me watching vlogs about pregnant girls.

We're just friends, but I like her. I get the feeling I will always be just a friend or at the most a "close" friend and nothing more.

Stop being a fucking beta and ask her to dinner you sperg. You're falling into that "just friends" trap. Take her before Chad does.

okay fine well how do i stop getting nervous/intimidated around girls i think are attractive?

Literally anyone else i'm totally fine with talking to and being friendly with but when it comes to girls like her i just completely freeze up and don't know how to operate/react to anything in a non-awkward way

Start fapping to traps. Once you realize you're gay you won't be frightened by pretty girls anymore.

eh..

You sperg out around "attractive girls" because "attractive girls" is a giant meme that you've built up in your head.
The problem with guys like you is that you are totally, 100% memed by women. Women is THE original meme and you guys fell for it fucking hard.

Maybe it's cause I have no self esteem, but pretty girls don't phase me at all. I know I'll never have a chance with them so I just don't care.

we have gone out (ever since the question), but its just that i havent received a concrete answer so i dont know whether or not to keep going or to back off.

My ex. Broke up with me 7 months ago. Bad acid trip had a lot to do with it. She tries to contact me and be friends again. We were together for 6 years. Still love her and even though I don't think we ended on bad terms I don't want to be around her, though I think about her daily. I miss her family too. Nicest people I've ever met. I cried the other day when her mom texted me saying she missed me and asking how I was doing. Invited me over for my favorite meal she cooks. Fucking sucks. I don't think I want to get married or have a family any more.

I'd rather me heart broken than heartless, I'm not giving up on love

>>work crush
IKTF

> I have to sit next to her for 6 hours everyday.
>she knows I love her, and she likes me too, but her family would never accept her dating me so she won't.
>The other day as I'm trying to get over her she comes over to me at the cafeteria deck and hugs me for 15 mins because she heard from a friend that I've been talking to so other women about going out for drinks.
> That hug was one of the best times of my life, even better than when I punched my V-card.

Why is she so soft Veeky Forums? Why is it so good to just hold her? I don't even want to have sex with her, I just want to hold her, till I grow old and die. She's not even that pretty. There's a 9/10 in the office and I don't care about her even though she's got a great personality. I only care about my crush. Just looking t her makes everything better.

It will eventually happen to you either way, the only choice is long you keep pushing the stone up the mountain/how retarded you are.
Since you replied to me with what I think was intended to sound like some grand ideological statement, I'm going to guess you're very retarded.

I can't even look at Veeky Forums without seeing a HBB and realizing how lonely I am. I'm a sophomore and I still have no idea how to ask college girls out.

thats fair. Ive been getting better about that shit since i've been getting Veeky Forums, but i guess old habits die hard

You just need to get to your goal body. Pic related.

Be direct and assertive, nerd. Have a real ass conversation with her, tell her that you have a thing for her, and you want to be official. If she's says "I don't want that" then stop fucking with her. It's really not that hard if you're just open about it and say what you want. If she says no, it sucks and you move on. Women like confidence and can't stand it when guys don't show initiative. If you don't, someone else will user. It's as simple as that. You wanna be a back seat passenger forever or take the wheel?

Actually you might be the retarded one if you think that just because you've been heartbroken means you should become a sociopath and you can never find meaningful love

MFW reading these posts

>What is love ?
>Baby don't hurt me....
>Don't hurt me....
>No more.

Until your traps extend past your head you won't be able to get her.

Broke up with GF of a year about 2 weeks ago. She didn't have any real ambition, wants to be an engineer but hasn't left her retail job for internship, nor never suggested what she wants to do (date wise), I'm making the plans about 4/5 times.

Found out she already slammed 2 dudes and is prob gonna date one. I know girls have access to dick whenever they want but its different when it's someone you know.

Made plans with friends, talked stuff out to some mates, and gonna focus on Oly lifting, at this rate, might be able to come close to state records

I have a gf, but I don't lift for her. I lift because I am fucking depressed no matter how much my life improves. Nothing fucking helps.

>good grades
>graduating this year
>cute girlfriend
>lovely sister
>good brothers
>nothing missing from my life
>still go to bed every day feeling weak as fuck and thinking about all kinds of sad shit

It seems to go away when I am at the gym, so I started lifting.

>tfw no lifting Valhalla to go to when you die and lift all day with your epic bros

ahhh yes...
I had the same shit happen to me as well, with 8 girls i fell head over hills for
I like them,
>meet new girl
>i start liking her
>she seems to start liking me which makes me like her even more
>things are going great
>literally have people telling me she clearly likes me
>everyone is asking if something is going on between us
>gather the courage to make a move, ask her out whatever
>get rejected EVERY SINGLE TIME

8 different girls i fell hard for. I was 99% sure they liked me back every time, but for some reason i'd get my heart shattered every time. Every time i would be sceptical about making the same mistake, then i give in because i am convinced this is the one, and the same shit happens again.
At one point something just snapped isnide me and i stopped caring about anything. It was like a "click". This with a lot of other different things.

But yea, now im a 21 yearold sociopathic, virgin that never had a girlfriend. I have no drives, no desires, no will power and i cant even make myself care about anything anymore.
What started happening is i think i care about something, then i lose it and it turns out i dont give the slightest shit about it.

sorry for the blog post, i had to vent,

"She" is concept. The concept of a woman that will actually love me. In truth she doesn't exist, so there will be no one to stop me inevitably giving up and letting the weight I lift crush me to death.

Reminder that she got fucked last night. Maybe even a couple times by different guys.

Have you tried to just going to a shrink?

Everything will be ok Frank.

You sound like a fucking pussy, you're 21, pull yourself up by the bootstraps and make something of yourself

Too expensive, I guess. I am living alone now in another town, so I need money for my expenses.

Maybe I will do it later on this year, once I no longer have to spend so much money on bills, school etc.

And honestly it frightens and makes me even sadder that I have to see a specialist.

This is top tier faggotry. She doesn't want to give you a chance probably never she sees you as a beta, but she doesn't want to lose you either, she just wants to keep you in a leash. She is super toxic. Go out for drinks with the 9, you'll see how suddenly her family start approving you. Also why won't they in the first place? Race, religion, caste?

It's ok to vent bro. That's why i made this thread I need to vent too. We're here to help each other

I know her. She might have made out, but she won't have sex. But it still feels bad

There is nothing scary or sad about going to see one. That's you taking responsibility for your mental health, which is something much more people should be doing.

You're recognizing a problem, recognizing that you don't have the knowledge to deal with it so you go seek it from someone who can teach you.

>that literally perfect qt asian at the gym that you could never get with in a thousand years

delet this