Fit uni thread

Last thread was on fit lit but seems like it's no more (was great desu)

Share your uni and find other people from it

Usyd

What a cancerous shithole.

Fuck off Chang Li Fat of the Zhou province.

University of Hull. Both university gyms are awful. One is old af, atmosphere is terrible. Other is state of the art but no barbells and full of girls doing cardio. I use the newer one all the same.

Wew

[spoiler]Usyd fag reporting in. What do you study?[/spoiler]

uts

kek

[Spoiler] mech engg [/spoiler]

elec, I'm 1st year wbu? do you use the uni gym?

pic related

we've got 2 gyms - 1 is just 14 racks + rubber floor so that's for powerlifting and oly stuff (also athletes and more hardcore people there)

then there's the "main" one - bunch a cardio (running and swimming) and a much smaller set of rax, but many more machines. pretty good, never been to a better gym in my life desu

Dude first year too. Just joined the uni gym 3 days ago

What do you look like maybe we should meet

Got a bunch of options for gyms, trick is finding a time when it's not too crowded.

>tfw mech eng at western Sydney

I'm a total DYEL
Do you have a steam ID? I'll add you

meant for

Scotland ww@?

I left Vidya sadly
Still add me I'll login today
Crankyconqueror

added

Sports village or pure gym?

sports village, i live less than 2 minutes away

Ah, ardmuir. We actually have a decent set of racks and barbells. Pity I'm still dyel.

was accepted here for civil engineering but decided to go to Auckland uni instead. Wonder how different my life would be now, senpai

I saw some guy in Fisher level 5 on Veeky Forums a couple of weeks ago? Op??

what'd he look like that's probably me

UNSW here. Gosh there are so many basic bitches in everything here it isn't even funny.

Then again Australia is mostly tasteless and gross.

>overpriced liberal indoctrination centers

lel

Dont remember, i gave him a dirty look and he switched to his lecture slides, lol

>UNSW
Welcome to asian central, enjoy your 3 year stay next to stacy the korean slut and her braindead friends

Christ, USyd is always in here. How is the USyd gym so shit considering the size of USyd?!

It's not the race of the people here that bothers me, though less arabs and indians is preferable. It's that they're so plain, uninteresting and unsocial. The white people are just as bad.

Don't mention Korean women they gross me out.

Kek how do you know it was a /fit guy?
Also what do you study I'm this guy

Never used usyd gym in my 3 years here, dont plan on doing so. Anytime in Glebe is way better if you need a place to workout after class/labs

Im sure pretty sure it was Veeky Forums that the bloke browsing. I mean which other board has that many topless men?

Immunobiology science fag here, currently 3rd year.

>seems like it's no more

Mate, its all the same, here in usyd people are pretty bland too, regardless of race/ethnicity. But you will find a few good ones.

Anytime Glebe. You serious? That place is shit, like all Anytime fitness. The only thing going for it is that it is as cheap as fuck and I think (assume) it has better opening hours.

I go to OU and think about killing myself every day.

Who here is from Auckland uni
>hardmode: who here is from auckland uni and not asian....

/hm/?

Mate, fight me, i go anytime cause its bloody convenient, there is one right next to where i live, and one in Glebe. its 24 hours/7days a week. And normies dont use the squat rack so its all mine.

>Who here is from Auckland uni
>>hardmode: who here is from auckland uni and not asian....

here to tick both boxes m80

What do you study my man mech engg 1st year here

ERAU Daytona here. Apparently we have a secret powerlifting gym but I don't know if it's athlete's only and I'm too afraid to ask.

I'll be going to USF Tampa in the fall, what can you guys tell me about it?

fuck me! what year?

>go to Anytime
>i go because it's convenient (ie not because it's good)
Look mate, that is fair enough. Anytime Glebe would be inconvenient for me.

I go to USyd because it's convenient for me. Tempted to try out Camperdown Fitness. Is it any good does anyone know?

The gym is nice and there is a nice outdoor running trail. I don't know about the weight lifting stuff because I just do
>cardio

Tell me about the girls.

Fuck me! what year bro?

PhD in Engineering (well sort of)... it's more maths but I'm in civil engineering.

They're all bitches and they've got BIG butts m8.

How do I fuck them

I'm an OU dropout, hope you last longer than I did. Is the Huff still always full of people lined up for a bench at all hours or did they add more?

4th, civil eng. wbu?

Anyone here in Cardiff? Cardiff Met and Uni. South wales also welcome.

I'm on the verge of dropping out. I got within 3 semesters of my EE degree and then just bottomed out for no apparent reason. Haven't passed a class in 2 years but still keep enrolling because not sure what else to do.

And I'm way too autistic to ever set foot in the Huff. I'm one of those people who work out at a 24 hour gym at 3 AM.

i fucked up

I did I similar thing but with bio-pre med. Just drop out, get your life on track, then go back. All you're doing is racking up debt while keeping yourself from getting better.

They have decent counseling there if you want to use it too, it's like 20 for students, over in the Goddard center. If you're seeing this semester through go there and get some help, it's what it's there for. Hope you get your life on track and get some gains while you're at it.

3rd commerce, look like a mad cunt haha was considering going to otago cause cunts are so boring up here

Oh cool
Lots of usyd cunts

I'll be sitting outside carslaw kitchen on the benches Monday and Tuesday 12:15pm to 12:45pm if any of you wishes to meet

have fun in your basement

I had a good friend who went to study med there after year 12. She dropped out after a semester.

It wasn't Tas tho, it was med that made her drop out. Couldn't handle the anatomy classes

don't laugh

>It wasn't Tas tho
That's about right.
Nice place to live.
Shit place to study and have a career outside of Antarctic/Agri-Science.

Carleton University. Studying Criminology. The athletics building is always crowded. Stopped going and just got a gym membership closer to home.

So what are you doing now these days?

UTS is not a meme, Macquarie is
Its basically a massive carpark that offer degrees

Where my Newcastle boys at? Where did you go out yesterday? Powerhouse here

Working retail, learning weebspeak, got married and started getting fit. Moving up to Tulsa in a month or so, going to grab an Associates at TCC before my credits start expiring then transfer to a four year once I've decided on a bachelors I want. I feel shitty that I'm so old and just now going back to school but at least I'm going back. Future looks fairly bright honestly.

user, honestly, im happy for you. Best of luck!

Thanks user, best of luck to you too. We're all gonna make it.

eh, from what I've seen macquarie has the nicest gym, but i guess that doesn't really validate studying there

what atars did we get boys?
79.25 here

St. George

>96.4
>Shunned by my famiry
>Not a good model asian boy

Yeah nah desu, shoulda studied more during the HSC instead of dreaming of becoming a metal musician and jerking off

I go to university at Buffalo which is like 2 hrs from you :)

I am four foot two and Chinese. I wear glasses and have black hair but I deadlift 5pl8 and squat 4pl8 and my calves are thicker than an African cock

must be someone else out there

Rower for Harvard studying physics, where my ivy niggas at

I wanted to go to Swansea but the offer they gave me had higher requirements than Sussex, a top 20 university, for the same course.

>also, from ireland

Really not sure if troll because so many Asians here
Anyway im this guy

hopefully gonna get accepted to law school at U of T, what's the Veeky Forums scene like there?

ANN ARBOR
N
N

A
R
B
O
R

Go to sleep cunt, its 1:23 am

Also, if you see a mean-looking tall asian dude with a black nasa cap walking around eastern ave. Come say hi

assuming you are actually from Harvard, what do Ivy peeps think of Cornell? Do you make fun of it as the "retard Ivy"? I'm thinking of going there for graduate school.

I'll be there this summer. What the best place to lift?

Université de Montréal
Where my bros at?

i find it insanely hard, everyone from Veeky Forums (doesn't matter the board) goes to a university/college

i dont know a single person irl (doesn't even have to be a friend of mine, just someone iknow and talk to on a semi regular basis) that has went/goes to college, and yet im suppose to believe the most cancerous autistic website, every fucking member is a fucking future doctor or scientist or some shit

Where the fuck are you from?
If US, you and your friends voted Trump right?

>bait

im not political mate

and my friends was all pretty split, so i'd say some of my friends voted hillary. in fact i even had a close friend who was a Bernie bro

>implying any soon-to-be grad student cares what undergrads think about their uni
If you actually are thinking of going there for grad school and you care about that then just off yourself you immature insecure pussy

No. Fuck off to Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums with this bullshit. At least on Veeky Forums you can pretend like this is semi relevant

How's varsity going so far? Are we winning?

Don't live on campus so everything went over my head.

yeah boi
you use the campus gym?

Yes lads. Year, course, any sports/socs?

>uchicago
>athletes
Pick one