Just lift bro

>just lift bro

Gains are permanent. There's only so long a relationship can go on before Chad sees her without her makeup.

She's ugly in both

REEEE

>Tfw no ugly gf

>Just be yourself, girl!
>Yeah! You go girl!!

At least when you lift it's 100% real muscle, no trick. Your gf's friends will be jealous of how lucky she is to have found such a good looking bf

Good make-up takes work too but if a girl has to cake herself in make-up to hide her ugly face, she'll never be anything more than pump and dump material. If you're the guy who settles for that, none of your friends will ever be jealous of how lucky you are to date a walking paint bucket

She's ugly in both.

I agree. Moose doesn't look any bette w/ makeup. How old is she?

Moose looks great in everything.

If you're jealous why don't you wear makeup too user? Some contouring around the biceps might make it look like you have some

She's definitely wearing makeup in the left pic fyi

I don't remember saying she wasn't wearing anything.

No make-up will fix that jaw

Is that a dude?

Filthy homestuck detected

>dude

I have no idea what that means.

Fuck makeup

She already has good bone structure. The makeup is literally painting over her bad/aging skin and hair. This is what women have done for thousands of years, because most people don't know how which macros and micros they should eat in order to heal themselves. Instead trying to look like a plastic doll, she could try vitamin A and eating gelatin (free of lead and fluoride) for collagen.

If she just got a nose job, she would look better in the pic on the left.

Best way to check how caked up a bitch truly is is to caress her cheek, or hold her face in your hands when you make out with her.

every 6/10 you see on the street is actually 4/10 without makeup