Memes aside, how big of a deal is it to be a manlet?

Memes aside, how big of a deal is it to be a manlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

allaboutvision.com/conditions/eye-color-green.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worthy of suicide

6'0" here, barely made the cut

the difference between life and death

Well memed.

Be the best version of yourself you can, and live only for yourself. Trying to fulfill all of the standards Veeky Forums prescribes will get you down if you let them.

If you're not from Eastern Europe then it's not a big (lel) deal
If you're from Eastern Europe then you have other problems than being under 6' although that adds up.

Majority of women will still be shorter than you so it doesn't matter.

It is not a meme.

In Scandinavia the average height is like 6'2'' for males.

Yeah OP your picture really shows the difference between a manlet and lanklet. The manlet looks manly, can grow a beard and has higher test while the lanklet looks like 10years old, has acne, can't grow a beard and has naturally lower test.

HUGE fucking deal.
Height is the number one priority when it comes to dating and being respected now.
If you're below 6 foot (maybe you can cheat your height if you're 5'11"), you are essentially fucked. If you are, you should probably take female hormones from your doctor and hope that you end up with a husband taller than you, or just take cocks in your boipussi. Sorry, this is the world we live in bro.

Not for long considering they are getting replaced by mudslime and nigger manlets. So much for the lanklet meme

Nah that is only Sweden. They are officially not part of Scandinavia anymore.

>6'2 for males
6' is about accurate.

t. Denmark

It's not that simple. Women instinctively seek to reproduce with taller men as they are better fighters than shorter men. When a woman sees a short man she will immediately fell disgust and will only marry for money, while cheating with taller men.

>2001
>Self reported

also, you do not count the older generations since you are not competing with them.

I'm 6'0'' and I get towered by the majority of people my age (20).

Your narrative is awfully specific. Care to share?

The Netherlands is the only country with 6'0 average...

But its usually the opposite considering taller man are shorter back there. They usually marry tall betabux so their offspring can be taller but when they ride the cockcaroseul its with manlets since they actually have a cock.

>back there
Did you mean "down there"?

Technically speaking shorter men are better in terms of being soldiers than tall men today. And sure if we go by cavemen-standards taller equals stronger, but back then people were a lot shorter than today on average. It's a recent thing where height has gone up this much. If you're genuinely this worried about being short then just find a female midget and stop whining.

6'1 and I'd probably put it as being taller than 50%, roughly equal to 40%, and shorter than 10% at university. I've crossed paths with giants, lanklets rather, and to me it seems weird to be that tall. I'm not sure how tall they are, like 194cm and up? I don't get why there is that meme about everyone here being tall when that obviously isn't the case.

>source: Wikipedia
So it's the same as:

considering it's a feature completely out of your control it doesn't matter at all.

"hurr durr look at my blue eyes haha"
"oh you have green eyes hurr durr eyelet kill yourself"

Some people are just luckier than others bruh, no need to be so upset

Actually it's not even that, because even if say you're a "manlet" and "eyelet" your genes could still hold the codes to pop out a 6'2 green eyed man.

>eyelet

is it possible to make this into a meme?

I want incomelets first.

>how big of a deal is it to be a manlet?

I'm a hair under 6' 2" (187 cm) and my father is around 200 cm (6' 5"). Mother once said: "Wish you could be just a little bit taller, like your dad"
If your mother openly wishes you to be taller you can just imagine what your standard club whore thinks about height and manlets.

>200 cm (6' 5")
>good
I'm so sorry lad.

Will they ever learn

Except green eyes are considered the most attractive eye color you nordcuck

allaboutvision.com/conditions/eye-color-green.htm

Daily reminder to focus on career and money. Since the one thing that matters the most to women is out.
>mfw 5'7

>4' 11"
jesus

So many red flags in that bio

>I'm 4'11 but I can probably beat a man in basketball

>boring
>slob
i always forget that i have waaay more problems than being a manlet

napoleon got cucked by someone shorter than him because he was ugly and socially retarded

dfw i'm 6'3" but have a beard

>womanlet
>small breasts
the real problem with street harassment is that it makes average looking chicks think they're irresistibly attractive

Well in her defence a woman at 4'11'' is way hotter than one at 5'11'' or even 5'5''
Chicklets are hot and they know it, hence all the silly demands on their part