Finally benched 25lbs plates

>finally benched 25lbs plates

Good feels thread

(You)

Yeah bro. Took me a year to reach that. Right now I'm doing 5/3/1/ to reach a 1pl8 bench. We're all gonna make it.

What the Fuck are you two doing?

Do you weigh 100 lbs?

I don't want to hate, but that was my bench when I started out at 15 years old 6'0" 130. Are you female?

Fuck haters. Good fro you bro. Only you know how far you've come

>finally got 1pl8 1RM

Just hit 135 for 5 after 3 months of SS, stalled hard at 95 and just made some little form adjustments that helped bigly.

>tfw only 5kg away from 1pl8 deadlift

Im gonna make it guys

Youd think this is bait like others in this thread but there are so many dyels here especially since fitlit just happened I wouldnt be surprised if youre serious.

as a lanklet it took me a while too. no matter how i grip the bar it feels like i'm basically just using my arms

pls be in London

The fuck???? Able to hit 135 bench and 255 deadlift first day in gym??? What the fuck are you people?

As in 94 lbs? im p new to lifting, but did you start at? that's pretty much where I started iirc. are you a midget or woman?

Use your heart

Nobody lies on the internet, user.

Damn

I'm a 6'5 155lbs lanklet

We're all gonna make it bros

Bait.

>Mfw after months of SS using the bench machine i built enough courage to try to lift the actual bar
>tfw i benched the bar x2
Im fookin zyzz bra

Wait, plate means 25lb, not 25kg weights? I am feeling much better about myself now.

45lb

It means 45lb = 20kg each side

>tfw can finally squat with the bar
feels good lads

good job famicom

managed to deadlift 90kg with 5 reps last week.
i'm still fairly new to lifting, and i only weigh like 49kg (started eating more already), so this was a nice achievement.

managed a 5kg DB shoulder press today lads

>tfw finally made it

>tfw I squatted a wooden broomstick for 5x5 today

>finally managed to squat 3.75plate for 3 reps
aiming for 4plate for 3 reps at the end of my cut. should be doable as TM is god tier for squats in my experience. bring on lmao5plate!!1! 1RM by the end of the year

Mfw was 290lb fatty
Mfw started at 1 plate bench 2 plate squat

I managed to bench my own arms today bros

Finally at an average strength for my size

>managed to do 1 rep on the leg extension machine today

hitting the beach this summer hard

>managed to rack pull the bar today
we're all gonna make it.