Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc

Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc.

> /thicc/ Pastebin
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
Before asking questions, please take a look at the pastebin.

What is Thicc Mode?
>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with bodybuilding accessory exercises (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability. Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

Discord link:
discord.gg/ZP4HrNc

How far away am I /thicc/?

6' 2" started at 246lbs
This is me at 196.4

Hm..

nice tits bitch boy

You have gyno, but if you keep bulking then you're on your way to being /thicc/ with man boobs.

Great

"Thicc" is just an excuse for you fatties who don't want to cut.

Or dudes who don't want to be skinny twink faggots but big & strong to dominate ur boipussy. No homo.

Once this cut is done, I'm gonna start pushing test into me and shoot for thicc.

At least as thicc as I can with my frame...

Yeah good frame. Bulk baby bulk!

Not yet famalam, first I gotta get lean for Paradiso 2017, then I'll be bulkan

You can be big and under 15%, you know.

work your delts more

6'3 190 lbs at 15 pcnt bf. sorry about flipped image. im maintaining currently.. when can i start buljing doe0

Bulk now to 20% then cut again? I found it more straightforward to bulk/cut to an IPF weight class then recomp.

that photo was taken at the end of a cut down from a bad bulk to 20 bf hahaha

He looks fucking stupid.

You look like sal from impractical jokers

I have a naturally "thicc" body type and I'm trying to get thin as possible. I want to be as close to 90's DiCaprio as possible.

Why do you want to be thicc?

show timestamped photo and let us have a laff

This.
"Naturally thicc", generally just means fat.

What I mean is like pic related. He's obviously fat, but his body type is like a football player's.

And like Alex Jones