How many of you take creatine Veeky Forums? Does it work?

How many of you take creatine Veeky Forums? Does it work?

Other urls found in this thread:

clinsci.org/content/83/3/367
youtu.be/o23-NIr_Ulo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

delete your thread.

it works
not as much as ppl think but it works

Pretty much, but I definitely notice a slight increase in my energy levels - perhaps 15%.

This

I find I have more energy since taking creatine for the last month or so

I take it. Yes it works. Dont let these DYEL faggots tell you otherwise.

10g daily. yes it works.

clinsci.org/content/83/3/367

5g 2 hours prior to excerice.

Remember to cycle or your body will stop producing it naturally.

ITT: fitness industry shills

>people who have literally just a minimum wage job and can therefore afford basic supplements are shills

please end me

lost all my hair and gains from using creedeen don't make the same mistake i made bro

Dunno, took 100 g once, didn't feel anything. Waste of money, desu.

>Remember to cycle or your body will stop producing it naturally.

Source? I've never heard this.

And does it matter when you take it or how much? I just take two scoops of it with my protein shake whenever. I think that's 20mg overall a day.

?

>not knowing creatine is found naturally in red meat

Yep, and the hair thing is just a meme.

There is literally no reason not to take it.

5g is the normal daily dose of creatine, what kind of scoop is 0,01g, are you retarded?

>my first shipment ever is scheduled to arrive tomorrow
>the day after that i am going to have my first training on it

I am honestly scared you guys, what if the hair loss meme is a reality ?

You will feel no different
It usually takes a week for it to take effect, but you will still not notice any difference
You will not lose hair, probably

creatine is like $20 for a 200 day supply (1kg)

I guess you could shill for creatine but there's not much point. And then there's no guarantee that they would even buy your brand

now ON whey protein shills on the other hand are very real

Creatine is just a meme that makes you bald

yeah the thing about creatine is you just have to kind of trust in the science behind it. It's not like it gives you insane strength gains or energy or something. But you'll have better intraworkout recovery/etc than you would if you weren't taking it.

Yes it definitely works.

After taking it I dont have to go to the barber anymore. Saved me a ton of money.

False.

Just read the scientific paper, you creationist, anti-vaccin republican.

kek

>Its just a little money guys comon buy it dont think let me do the thinking

>lost all my hair
>EVEN pubic hair
>lesions all over my body
>cancer growth in my lungs and brain
>think a new penis is growing next to my anus

never should've bought Mutant Mass™

using ON double choc led to acne in my case.
anything bad happened to you ?

10mg before workout. That's it.
It works

Definitely works for me, put about 10-15 lbs on my big lifts. Stopped taking it because my hair started falling out (faster than usual)

Howd you get so big?
Me? Test and d.. Uh... Crea.. Yea creatine!

creatine is a trap don't do it

pic related

This is a meme. It does not damage natural production.

what is even its purpose?

Forces your muscles to absorb water and thereby increase in mass. It makes you bigger.

Gotta cycle it if you don't want to shrink your dick.

This is such fucking bullshit

It increases the amount of energy available for the first few seconds/reps of exercise before the cell has to switch to another metabolic pathway. This lets you work harder in the gym. A salutary side effect is that muscle cells (yes, pretty much just muscle cells) will draw in more water to maintain osmotic balance when you start supplementing creatine, making them bigger.

I can't take a lot of carbs because they cause me acne, is creatine the way to go for that extra boost? I feel exhausted after my workouts.

It makes me cum more, no lie. Also gives me energy, and I do feel more muscle.

Also, you have to drink alot of water if you take creatine. But if you drink alot of water in general you're cool.

That's probably because creatine increases DHT which is a more potent form of testosterone. That's also why people think it can cause baldness.

no hair loss?

this, I feel really exhausted and by the end of the week (4 day workout) I'm basically dead tired

I was using it for a while but then I started getting a bald spot that eventually grew to about the size of a 50 cent piece on the back of my scalp so I stopped. The spot took about 6 months to grow back and I haven't started creatine again. I don't know if it was the creatine of alopecia arreata due to stress or something but it sucked. I luckily have thick hair and starting to bald scared me. I know I'm luckier than many others in this regard though.

welp, I'm never taking it then, fuck that.

also, how much were you taking? Apparently everything over 3 grams a day is bad for your hair.

I took it before, it worked better when I took it with weight gainer like serious mass. Just seeing all of the combined effects and water retention was like, fucking amazing. Drink lots of water, I just took a spoon full of it and chased it with water. Shit does not mix well.

Dang, never knew that.

No noticeable hair loss.

I have been taking it for a while. not sure if it is helping or not. I don't even feel bloated.

2007 called, it wants it's easy target back

I have taken it in periods from 2010 to now (on it right now) and i never experienced hairloss, or dick-shrinking or whatever.

The only thing i noticed is that you put on water weight and manages add maybe one extra rep.

And i take it because that extra water actually makes me feel better. I don't know if it's placebo or if my water don't detain enough water by itself, but I don't care since it's a cheap supplement.

> Hugh Woatmeigh

I bet you just started working out

Lol does it have uranium in it for gainz?

Yes this exactly
If you are DHT sensitive creatine will speed up hairloss
If you have the genetics of a god(like myself) your hair follicles won't give a fuck

i took it but it gave me the shits so i stopped.

if you try it, be wary of caffeine until you are sure you will not shart yourself.

Vegetables builds muscles 13,5x faster than creatine
youtu.be/o23-NIr_Ulo

Should i take creatine if im cutting? Or will it make it harder to have visible abs since theyre still fucking hiding under this flab

>tfw Creatine dreams

Don't do it op

I work in a gas station and every week some crehead comes in trying to rob us to buy his next fix

You can always tell who's a crehead by the twitching, gibbering and male pattern baldness

5g of standard monohydrate, taken daily in a shake.

I prefer unflavoured.

I buy creapure brand but any will do.

snorted the whole tub in one go

does nothing

Best to stay natty OP