ITT: Perfect bulking food

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c_YXN8PiFNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get dat raw paleo protein

What is his problem? Serious question.

'ave a nice cake afterwards

>american cuisine at it's finest

Being a flyover moo retard that thinks he can cook.

Was this supposed to be a custard and it didn't set or....? What's all the liquid? Is this a fruit pie that he didn't thicken?

Not him and I haven't seen this particular video of Ja/ck/, but it looks like it might be a cobbler. Could be a custard though I can't fucking tell.

Have we finally found a safe haven for Ja/ck/posting?

Who here enjoying a Christmas turkey?
youtube.com/watch?v=c_YXN8PiFNM

Fuck yeah! Masao is my favorite early YouTuber.

I don't know too much about him. I know some of it is definitely real, but in the Christmas turkey one he said tuna could become chicken by adding air and chocked after tasting it. He obviously had/has some mental problems but was he playing it up?

I could tell it was a Jack video without even seeing him until the end. No one but that fat fuck could possibly find that appetizing.

Utterly grotesque. Learn to fucking cook.

what the fuck is wrong with that guy

>using the sap of canned foods
what

>Cutting out the part were he looks like he's about to spit it out but he jumpcuts

do you have the one where he tries to shred some "pulled pork" and it's still raw?

BBQ's would be really interesting to have with him

those 1 on1 convos would get deep

About as deep as a hill

>Not a single carbohydrate

Nice "bulking"

he's got garlic

As big a nutjob Alex Jones may be, a conversation with him about conspiracies would be fun.

i've been wanting to start working out for a while now. the only thing holding me back is food. every time i looked at threads here or on other sites it seems like i have to eat 2 steaks and 5 chicken breasts a day and i can't afford that shit. is it possible to eat a Veeky Forums diet for under $100 a week? i live in canada so a pack of 5 chicken breasts is like at least $15 here. i think i'd be able to make it work if i was just buying food but the protein powder/other supplements seems real pricy.

>it seems like i have to eat 2 steaks and 5 chicken breasts a day
fucking idiot. read the sticky

oh i didnt realize i had it set to sort by reply count and not bump order, thanks friend.