It's the word >just that is the problem

JUST STOP POSTING THIS SHIT BRO

>just be yourself bro

>postin in le ebin thread
Hardest memers I swear xD

t. very angry gymcel

>thanks for the advice bro!

>He is not wrong about being confident
That guy could be the biggest wimp on earth and he would STILL get laid by +8/10 women on a regular basis simply because of his HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME
confidence, personality and other are MYTHS purpoted by bluepilled subhumans that cling to a fictional narrative where effort equals results
I'm not saying personality and confidence are completely useless, but its effect on dating success is basically nothing compared to LOOKS, STATUS and MONEY

damn that's one handsome fella
no homo

He actually looks like a really nice guy. He's attractive without that doucebag-chad look. No homo.

lmao tbqh

all about those eyes

This guy isn't that attractive though.
>woman lips
>thick ape eyebrows
>pointy ears
>thin weak neck
>contacts to change eye color
>eyelet, looks almost asian they are so small lmao

10/10

Post your face

most pathetic cope Ive seen this week

a few very invasive cosmetic procedures after...

"almost asian" eyes and thick brows are objectively attractive features (if you're a guy)

If you have a shitty face your confidence will just be perceived as you being cocky and full of yourself

Fuck this looks don't matter shit, of course looks matter.

his lats are fucking weird desu

I got squinty Clint Eastwood eyes cause their sensitive to sunlight, does that count?

this, clint eastwood is squinty as hell and has the most attractive eyes on earth

This desu

ahh so facial hair is the difference between a 9 and a 10.

>clean shave gandy is a 9
>light stubble gandy is a 10
>huge ugly beard gandy would be a 6

Confidence doesnt work with ugly looks

Source me: Gone from a 7/10 to a 3/10 while keeping my charismatic personality intact

if by weird you mean massive and aesthetic then yeah

how do you get thicker brows?

everything I see is dumbass clickbait bullshit like rubbing eggyolk and oil on them

are their actual products that fucking do anything?

>I wish I could be with a guy like you, you're super nice and funny, you'll find a cool girl in no time.

>those lats
>massive
for u

Honestly if a girl tells you this you need to immediately break all contact if you want to have any self-respect

>how do you get thicker brows?
minoxidil

I think he looks way more youthful/attractive clean shaven

>probably just dropping hints you should ask her out bc she thinks men should traditionally initiate
go get her buddy

in proportion to the rest of his body, which makes it aesthetic as my post said you retard fuck

Tiny ass neck

cope

>Jeez that level of narcissism...
Is this how youre supposed to act when youre attractive?

how did you get uglier?