4 years hard hard work and looking like this

4 years hard hard work and looking like this.

>piss stains on the rug

You need a tan

You have body dysmorphia like 90% of this board. You look mighty fine for a natural, maybe work harder on your chest. Also what said, a tan helps with looking more muscular.

You're right. Next summer I'll use self-tanning lotion. First I need to cut a lot.

Chest and back are my weak points. I'm trying to improve them but that feels impossible. My goal is to compete so "fine" is not enough.

>My goal is to compete
better stack up on roids then. did you think you could compete in anything without roids? if you've been doing this for 4 years you should know the deal by know.

There is natty competitions in my country. I think I should do fine there before even considering roids.

>There are competitions for which people pretent to be natty in my country
fixed that for you. there is a reason you don't feel ready to enter into those competitions, user.

I agree with you. There still is few 100% natties.

I've been lifting for 6 years and can tell you I still was not as big as you after 4. Granted I was still like 18 after those 4 years, but I digress. You look amazing dude, and your chest still looks good it's just that your arms overpower it. You have body dysmorphia x1000 if you think that you look bad for 4 years of training. If you got a tan and cut like 10-15 lbs you would look absolutely yolked my
Dude

Thank you. It's just so depressing that I've done everything I can (including also eating and resting) and then this is the outcome. Yes I know I look bigger than many natty lifters but then there is a roiding guy who takes a cycle and looks bigger than me even though he's partying every weekend and eat a lot of shit.

That is the natural color of the animal hide.

Nice to know.

Im in the same exact boat as you. After lifting for so long I've come to realize that the law of diminishing returns is a cruel mistress when it comes to staying natty. I consider ordering a vial of test almost on a daily basis but I can't commit to it. I can't tell you why, especially when everyone who pins says it's the greatest decision they've ever made. I want to so bad but something tells me not to. Staying in the natty game is really hard, but it has its merits . Stop being a fucking knob tho dude, you look good and you need to realize that before you hope on any exogenous hormones

I just did a test E only cycle and it WAS amazing. You can fuck your self up when you start adding a bunch of other compounds with crazy doses but 500mg of test will have you feeling, looking, and working out like a fucking beast.

I want to compete but first I need to know how I*m doing naturally. I don't want to start roiding and then realise I don't have any chance to success.

OP is going for bit delts/arms, cookie cutter mode.

Get huge chest/back, fuck arms.

Is it really worth it dude? I really just want to see where my natural potential can take me because I feel like I already have a decent physique. this is what I look like now, but I'm a 6'3 Lanklet so if I get any leaner than this I look super fucking skinny and it sucks. The only reason I've considered running test is so I can use it on a cut to retain muscle instead of looking like a hungry skeleton

Dude you are literally me. I told myself a long time ago that I would never hop on until I did my first natural competition. I still have yet to do one tho because I'm a phaggot

How tall are you? Your arms and shoulders are huge, they dwarf your chest.

Easier said than done. I'm focusing chest and back. For delts I do only few lateral raises at the end of push day. My weak points are chest and back.

183cm/6´0

I guess it's even harder when you're that tall.

This

on se kova äijä

Snow white where are your dwarfs