Alright Veeky Forums

Alright Veeky Forums
Tinder-thread

How many matches are you on?
I recently got up to 325 matches in about 3 months of half active swiping, live in a shitty small city so most matches are miles away.

Share your best tinder tips.

No self pity bullshit
>Oh I got 0 matches in all eternity please feel sorry for me.

>I recently got up to 325 matches

Did you bang any of those sloots? That's the important part

5 of them, most of them live too far away for me,

Matches are easy OP. Sealing the deal is what counts. Whose more impressive, the guy that fucked his only one match or the guy that went 0/325.

For real. This is the most important thing out there. So many girls flake or bail on you so the important thing is been able to actually get that pussy.

>I matched with 325 other vapid retards on a hookup app

incredible OP pls post pics and tell us your routine!!!!!!!!

My record is 2k but I normally maintain 1-1.5k

Always go for the number in under 10 exchanges. Cocky funny vibe works the best

Only had it for a few days

I'm in quite a pickle, I found that when I'm looking to hook up I actually connect with a girl and turns out she is not actually looking for a fwb situation.
And when it's the other way around it just gets too awkward and since I never mention sex or flirt that much then some of the girls are only interested in a hookup but don't say anything until you fuck them.
So how do I find a gf on tinder?
I know I'm willing to go through 99 sluts to find the one but I really don't want to have to go on a date with each and every one.

I miss living in an apartment in the city centre.
Didn't even have to go out to pull anymore. Would message tinder chicks asking if they were out on Friday or Saturday night, then just get them to come over to my place when they were done clubbing and getting idiots to buy drinks for them.

This

Chicks seriously just go to a complete stranger's apartment like that? That seems ... irresponsible

only if the guy is hot and has a nice dick, also condoms

t.stealth girl

condoms ruin all sensation, so...would rather play ps4 desu

hardly ever used condoms
I have an average face and I'm 5'7 (claimed 5'8 on tinder profile)

being completely serious

just b mor kunfident brah.

What are my options if I have no pictures of myself to use?
Try to get a good selfie or two or should I stage pics where it looks like I'm doing things?

not really

nope

Nice fantasy, friendo.

clever sluts like me always wear condoms user
otherwise you won't be able settle for that nice guy if you have an STD right ?

being completely serious. maybe you're just a jelly little incel who can't talk to women?

>settling for a tinder slut who comes over to your apartment on a saturday night to fuck you when she's done clubbing

>TFW 2 matches in one week and live near two universities

How do you do it brehs? What photos do you put on? What do you have as your bio?

im pretty average looking and a manlet but I don't struggle at all and also live near 2 unis.
just gotta know how to take pics from a good angle and not be a sperg when talking to the girls.

the nice guy will never know, he's so desperate for love that he will settle for the first decent looking female paying attention to him ever

and he's such a beta that you still can sleep around and he won't do anything

>things women do to get a taste of Chad
>That seems ... irresponsible
user, I...

probly had 1k+ matches in the past year or so

Never even met up with a single one and the most i got was nudes from a dozen of em ranging 4 - 9/10

Mind you I have crippling anxiety and severe social autism and the only thing that got me the matches was being an endomorph who has never been more than 12% bf his entire life and only had to lift for 3 months to get ottermode.

wew
meant ectomorph

Got matched with a 38 years old cougar, single, she has a bf and she is in open relationship, also asked me if I want threesome in future said she already did it.

She seems hot for her age and wants me, only thing I am a virgin and I lied to her that I fucked.

Plus i am sooo scared of stds. Pic related

How this shit work yo
GF dumped me after three years and I seriously need some mind-clearing pussy

do it.

What to do, one one side I want to fuuck soo bad cuz I am fit and horny for real but on other side I fear of hiv. I asked if she used protection, she responded ofc silly boy.

>I asked if she used protection
lmao

thing is, im not even Chad.
Not even close.

Modern western women are just completely insane.

do it fgt

Had it for 2.5 months after my last breakup

is it worth setting the age radius to include older women?

Yes ofc. I live in a country where tinder is not popular so I got like 20 match ups and cant find more people.

If u are in US go for it.

>2017
>still using tinder

top kek m8. it was good in 2014 but its totally shit now. enjoy the psychos and attention whores

if you can't get a girl irl you can't get one on tinder

>unless you spend a lot of time working for it or get lucky

which is the same as irl

so again

if you can't get a girl irl you can't get one on tinder

same question

the prince charmings can smell slut on you and run. settle for a rich ugly fat slob.

Any general advice? I haven't dated in a few years and I never put myself out there in the open market because I'm a pretty introverted person. I'm kind of embarrassed that I live with my dad even though we're technically room mates because I pay half the rent. I know every other 20ish kid is still living with their parents but it still bothers me.

What do you guys put on your profile? I've got decent photos but blank bio, a couple matches but it feels thin. Guess I should put some stupid ironic flirty shit or something, but I really can't think of anything. Any ideas?

This might be a bad idea but I'm How do I improve my profile?

As for not being a sperg, I tried emulating people like adie with my matches. I had fun but I realized I'm nowhere near good looking enough to get the same results. Am I just supposed to start with openers like archaeologist?

/thread

pic related is op

stop being a chink

reroll

That first kind of shot only works if you're attractive mate, for example the fourth photo would be way better as a profile pic.
Don't do the boring selfie unless you are chad.

JUST

do it faggot wtf

laughingsluts.jpg

do you at least make 200k a year?

Yes this unfortunately.
I've laid with tinder sluts after banging and we've gone through each other's tinder and watched each other swipe.
Basically all of them left Asians and Indians instantly, they don't even check your profile.

Look at your profile, every picture tells a story.. What do you want your profile to say, tailor it to that. Also, don'tstart with a fucking selfie, matter of fact, never ever use a fucking selfie.

You need to do something with the hair, I'm not sure what, but something.
Right now the vibe you're sending out is "little brother", there's no sexual energy at all. It's very non-threatening, and not very masculine. Not trying to bully, that's just what I'm feeling when I see those pictures.

you look like the chink version of my sister's bf

what if selfies are the only way you can take a pic?

Find a cool background, prop phone up with timer on, then go pose and don't look directly at the camera, if you have the face for it look brooding and don't have a huge smile. Saw a study where these types of pics are best for men

What kinda chink is called Juan?

Better just fucking not use a picture. Get a life, get people to take pics, use those pics.
This, don't do this, fucking aspie. If you want to come across as an aspie do this.

Tinder is super easy, to the point where it's boring.

I'm an average looking guy, nothing special for pictures or profile. Just close quickly and go on a "date".

how about you get friends and have them take cool pictures with you mr chinkboi?

arent you people supposed to be smart?

>"date"
why the quotes bro?

Picture 4 would work better as your first pic mate. While you're not bad looking, "look at my hot face" isn't your strongest selling point.

hint
>they're not dates

Any advice?
Get a decent amount of matches but think I could do a lot better if my profile was better

ditch the mustache photo, use less selfies

I went on a tinder date last night. Ended up fucking her. She had gigantic tits

Got two whole matches, ran out of people to swipe in my city, lul. Plus side, struck up convo with 8/10 grill in sauna and got her number

More party pics and youre golden.

Also read somewhere that girls like pictures with pets.
I dunno tho. I literally had 2 pics both at the beach that landed me the 1k matches

Lose the beard.

I said I want more matches, not less.

Deleted 5th pic, swapped it for one playing with my doggo, cheers.

No.. Fucking.. Selfies.. Also if you want to bang get rid of the graduation picture. If you want a tinder gf, keep it.

Im open to both

> mfw lost my virginity while tree planting to a freeky chick from Montreal who for sure fucked at least 2 other guys in the camp before me

I was so drunk but still remembered to put on a condom. That is until she ripped it off my dick and started raw dawging me and all of this in a sleazy motel bathroom... I was so terrified that I had something but it turned out I was clean some how. Hooking up with a chick who is in an open relationship is probably a little more risky. Use a condoms properly and go to a sexuall health clinic regularly and you should be fine.

Currently at 2032

Being bi give advantage desu

Lets say I'm real poor and living with mom and cant Tinder at all now. Am I missing out on the golden years or is it just awkward and shameful internet desperation?

Being bi is easy mode.. Put it on gay once, massive ego boost, quite some super likes suddenly.

>tfw you will never have a threesome with Doremi and Tasha
Feels bad, man.

What's up big bro Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums here. So I've been messaging this girl and she's down to come over tonight but due to being the unhealthy Veeky Forumsizen that I am my head is foggy AF from taking some Xanax last night. I'm just so ehhh. What do I do to clear my head?

TH-THANKS. Y-YOU TOO.

Thanks. I thought the standard was to have a selfie as the first pic, sort of like "this is what you get" kind of thing. Assuming matches reset, I'll probably end up deleting my account and trying again in a few months.

Monster Energy Zero Ultra Purple + 200mg Thiamine.

user is telling you to choose either or, you fucking idiot. Pick one angle and go for it, rather than trying to half-ass both.

Well he kinda picks, tinder gf now.

Actually, deleting your account every once in a while is a good idea as you pop up more for the girls if your account is new. So get that fresh start every few months.

Point taken. I guess as I've got the topless fancy dress pic I may as well just go full fuckboy.

>bryony

ew

>Stop using Tinder because autistic and never talk to them anway
>Check it today
>Have gone from 709 matches to 697

wtf i hate women now

What's thiamine? Where can I get it?

it prevents the crash. Get it at cvs

>Manlet
>Half fit, been slacking off lately.
>Still get regular fucks just cause of shirtless pics
>Girls are easy

So is looking for a partner on the internet

You look decent, but main picture ( the only one that matters) has bad quality. Get a good camera and take a picture outside in sunny conditions + something better then a white wall in the back.

Also i don't like your second(boring), fourth(clown) and fifth(clown) image.

You should go for the "bad boy" setup. you have the looks for it.

You kinda look like a disney channel dad

mfw when i only have selfies and still have matchs

Handsome fucker

Yep, and now if you'd get proper pics you'd get more and better matches.
"Geez I can use this 1 dumbell to train all my muscles" Or you can actually get some proper fucking equipment.

huemonkey slags dont count m8

Please, im a weirdo
You are right, im just lazy
Oh dont be like that honey, girls here are so nice

you on tindr or grindr? really hard to tell with that shirtless pic cuz you look gay af

Going 0/325 is way more impressive, that means you managed to attract 300+ girls who then turned you down