REEEEE I NEED ANSWERS

How???? How do you look like that at such a young age??? He doesn't even look that much different from 17-21 , how do you naturally reach peak size at only 17 years old what the fuck???!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Fvm3j0ngnM?t=620
youtu.be/5fvNtafk3AY?t=843
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

life if a dice roll for the best genetics

enjoy your next 60 years of depression

I started at 14 and was around peak at 17 too, but now 22 and pretty much the same.

also joff isn't anywhere close to 215 lbs in that final picture, keep in mind he's 5'9.5" and in ripped condition, more likely around 180-185 lbs

addendum: jeff pls go

you work really really hard and have good genes.

Im gonna use your autistic rant to get an answer to my own question.

I am doing mixed grip Rack-Pulls. My left trap is already a little bit bigger than my right one. Will using mixed grip with higher weight make them even more uneven?

Do you think 16 year olds don't use steroids?

why arent you switching your grip around every set? fucking retard

I tried that today faggot. My left arm felt like its going to snap. My right arm has no problem with both typ of grips. For my left one, I can only pull something heavy (dead/rack-pull)when the palm is facing me

then you're too weak to do rack pulls, stop lifting with the big boys and go back to planet fitness

>naturally

roids and a tiny dangus work wonders

Roids

Memes aside, can someone please tell me the real deal on Jeff? Is he really natural? Pls only srs answers pls

Look at his body and progress, he's not natty

I'm so fucking jelly, can't imagine the amout of pussy he got during his teen days.

Prob like 1 or 0

8/10 face + great hair + 10/10 body + not being a full sperglord = lotsa pussy

wrong OP, he looks better at 17-18 than at 20-21, because he had to stop using heavy roids, he used them when he was ~15-16 to bulk up fast and the side effects really show, the shreddedness and 3d ness but in order to keep competeing in the same class he had to stop or he would get to big so he probably only uses stuff like anavar and dnp now, maybe hes scraed to competed witht he big boys but either way he lost the secondary side effects of probably low dose test and tren and maybe even really low dose orals like dbol... if he is taking test or tren now he is literally on trt level doses so he can still "look natural wouldnt be surprised if he cruises super low doses to be honest, anyone who uses gear before their 15 and doesn't have the goal of becoming hooge has something wrong mentally

Makes me want to give up natty training and do a random brosplit while on roids

btw sources

jeff seid now
youtu.be/1Fvm3j0ngnM?t=620

3 years ago
youtu.be/5fvNtafk3AY?t=843

notice how in the second video his shoulders are always popping and everything looks full and defined even tho first video is literally photoshoot with perfect lighting..

that fullness and definition are the secondary effects of moderate steroid use.

Does anavar actually do shit? I've seen a couple of friends use it for some weeks but all it did was increase their vascularity

goff pls go

While anecdotal, people who went to school with him and wrestled with him have confirmed he was on gear. I mean really look at the pictures. You don't look like that wrestling, as anyone who wrestled can confirm. Daddy bought Jeffy gear to live his glory days through his retarded son.

that's what it's supposed to do, basically it lets you keep all muscle and make gains like you are either eating to caloric need or slight bulking while loose weight(caloric deficit) or that's atleast how fitness models use it, what you witness was that your friend was loosing weight while still being able to gain muscle like he was eating more than enough so you can see the veins easier and they get bigger because the muscles are requesting more nutrition

some people also say it burns fat directly, others say science disproves this but it very well may

This. Look at his forearms and delts, he's definitely been on the bike for a while.

>Mixed grip
Enjoy tearing your bicep, use hook grip or straps

That mass at that bodyfat level?
No way in shit he's natural.

If you're going to hit true natural potential then you are not going to be below 14-17% bodyfat.

And to naturally reach those goals before you're 20? Your life will be effectively noexistant and a teenager having no life except exercise, practicing sports, eating, sleeping, learning shit and ocasioanlly having some sex where the girl is to tight and she can't handle it for very long is not a very fun way to live.

Doing gear at that age? Your test will be in the toilet forever.

He juiced young cuz he thought he was gonna be a college/ pro football player but got injured. It happens all over the world, he just so happens to have gotten famous. I have a buddy who's been on and off gear since he was 13....

>4 years later and Geoff still hasn't left

>Jeff
>not a sperg lord
Wtf are you retarded that kid is the most cringeworthy faggot I've ever watched a video of

wtf? just buy straps bro. literally $5 at walmart and will be fine for your retard ass

that's why you just never stop juicing

Of course not, I'm also pretty sure he comes to bodybuilding forums to shill and shitpost, nobody would know who he is otherwise.

You start young, with good genetics, with good parents. Jeff has some good genetics, clearly wasn't fed shit growing up, and started juicing young.

If your parents fed you shit and sugar growing up, odds are, if you shape up, it'll be at earliest 22.

Also, steroids at a young age.

TFW shit parents and average genetics.

He did wrestling growing up

i remember when I didn wrestling just for one year there was these 2 siblings one was a snior and one was a sophomore
Wrestlers have the dicispline to cut to their lowest body fat percentages and bulk off season
Jeff Seid is a prime example of that

look up Jeff Seid wrestling

yeah this, I wrestled too and you're at a low BF if you're competing at a high level, that's why he's so jacked when he's younger, I highly doubt he juiced in HS.

Look up NCAA wrestling athletes, those guys get tested religiously and have incredible bodies because of low bf.

I wonder if he's gonna stay doing men's physique, I want him to grow more