Anybody here got alphadestiny's naturally enhanced program?

I haven't got the book, but some user made a sheet from it the other day... wait a sec and I'll post it...

GOD BLESS you user

Here it is:
> mega nz/#!bwoUECoK!aPYRJATk4pAeX6ETPHAicb4pTlHIj4lY3uTlk6DIinE

more gainz to u kind sir

Lol. Just buy the book it's not expensive. All this link is is a some different lifts organized in a nice looking chart. No info about progression, rep scheme, etc.
Good luck with doing the actual program properly with just this template alone.

You do realize this template alone means virtually nothing without the info of progression and rep scheme?

>taking lifting advice from a manlet

Has anybody actually run naturally enhanced program?

He's 180 something pounds at 5'5 and rack pulls well over 1000 pounds. Why shouldn't you take his advice?

Yea, no... Being a intermediate lv program, you probably could run it alternating the main compounds and adding some weight to it every other week.

But it would be great if the user who made the sheet could give us some input on how the progression is planned out.

I'm going to in a couple months. Why not

> ubermanlet who rack pulls over 1000 pounds @ 180s
> eric bugenhagen takes him seriously

He's cringy af, especially with that how to get laid bs, but he most likely knows a thing or two about lifting...

Oh wow, what an idiot I am. It does give a little info on rep scheme and what not on the other pages.
I need a nap.

>progression and rep scheme
Just found some info:
> The program requires you to choose different exercises each week for 4 weeks.

> For examples: Week 1 Deadlift. Week 2. Deadlift with bands. Week 3. Deficit Deadlift. Week 4. Block Pull.

> Then you would repeat the cycle and hit a PR. The idea is that you work on your weaknesses without getting accustomed to training I.E plateau. The guy wrote a whole book about it and talks a lot on YouTube.

There are sets/reps on the sheet, look at the tabs. Also, I've got a print with a template done, at home...

id take advice from jason blaha over this kid

youd have to be a retard to buy this

>id take advice from jason blaha over this kid

No.
Why the fuck would anyone?

Not sure about the taking advice. But you are spot on about the giving of moneys.
There might be a dram of quality knowledge in his garbage. But buying the garbage for one or two quality sentences is fucked.

>hurr im a manlet who does a useless ego lift that only helps people who actually compete in powerlifting and have focused on important lifts first (like squat and actual deadlifts)
>oh and i also obnoxiously shill my bullshit on Veeky Forums and do some stupid PUA crap about being "alpha as fuark brah"

people really pay for this?

I think of hoping on it after finishing my current LP.
The stories on his page are fucking impressive, but there are very before/after images beside the ones his page.

i wouldn't pay for his shit but i'm inclined to trust him considering he's natural and short and still has more lean mass than a bunch of the lanklets on here that have higher natty potential than him

Why would anyone listen to a turbo manlet who ever admits that keeping a higher bf is one of his tricks to look """big"""" over a professional coach and expert on training.

I swear every half """"big"""" guy on youtube releases his own program and some cretin will follow it and probably achieve very little or snap their shit up

bump

> who ever admits that keeping a higher bf is one of his tricks to look """big""""

It's true tho, lower bodyfat will make you look small. But look at him. Dudes 180 and like 13-15 percent bodyfat at 5'5. There are 5'11 dudes who'd be lucky to get there

but the man is a proffessional coach and an expert in training you dunce

> hurr im a manlet who does a useless ego lift that only helps people who actually compete in powerlifting and have focused on important lifts first (like squat and actual deadlifts)
What's wrong with that?

i downloaded his book from another user who posted it here

its decent but im sure he posted most of his books info on his yt info

spend your money on better things

*Professional
i followed him on yt for 2.5 years. his advice is good, he is very well educated and quite credible. despite being alternative to mainstream. started naturally enhanced recently. the book isnt worth fourty quid, maybe twenty five.

to add some names as to those in the industry who find him credble
omarisuf
scott herman
kinda rob lipsett

Manlet Destiny stop shilling your book here PLEASE

there is all the information online for free, no one in their right mind will pay for it to be reworded slightly

So much free info out there and you idiots still buy this shit. What a shame.

Could you post it here please?

Because not all of us want to be 18% bf midgets who do nothing with their lives except eat junk food and e-stat our lifts? You shouldn't take advice from anyone under 5'11 because midgets literally only need to eat above 1000 calories a day and lift heavy, regardless of form or ROM, and they'll look huge because they're so short.

Please

Lol so your reasoning is you just made stupid exaggerations. He's 180 with visible abs. 5'11 guys are lucky to get that naturally and he's 5'5

I know it's u mane

Bump