Nah

Post 6 images

how about you post shit then instead of abandoning the thread

Honestly?

If it wasnt for the high rate of

Herpes

Warts(HPV)
Hiv

And I could magically ensure any children would be 100% White, and not no damned half nigger. Then yeah ok sure, I'd do more than fantasize. A lot more. And this goes for the more obviously mixed ones too. Mostly I just just dont want a nigger for a son. They turn out gross and Chimpish so fucking often. I could maybe tolerate a halfie daughter.

So yeah, if it wasnt for everything that convinced me to be racist to the core, then yeah, sure, i wouldnt care

Disgusting. Black women are some loudmouthed transexual lookin ugly ass bitches.
This is what beauty looks like ugly ass black bitches don't compare to women of worth like latin white and asian chicks black women are fucking GARBAGE

>tfw you'll never have a high test chocolate goddess gf
why even live.

k

I got one for you right here.
The only people who like bottom of the barrel trash ARE bottom of the barrel trash.
Black women are the most undesired women in the world. Only the ugliest shortest motherfuckers would even consider fucking some ugly black bitch.

whoever made that webm deserves to have at least 3 black angels at their disposal

truly mediocre bait...

Please take these transexuals to lgbt

MLPOL ON SUICIDE WATCH

white wymen literally cannot compete

I mean that chick is gross, but the girls above are all really hot.

I know right who the fuck would choose this over a black woman.
The answer is every straight man in existence.
Gay men of course like black women because they are so masculine and look and act like black men.

>posting black angels results in /pol/tards posting cuckoldry
loving this poetry lads

Who gave that monkey some jeans. What a waste to give to some ugly ass chimp

>latin
>white

Pick one.

fucking lel

ahh yes indeed
very gay and very masculine

ethnicity and race are two different things, stupid

Maliah Mitchell makes my dick diamonds

Damn black women are losing big. They are the ugliest women in the world and they still have a worse booty then white woman.
The only booty black woman beat white woman at is the ass they got on their face.

could u satisfy this butt?

Why are you mad that people like black women? What's wrong with you? If you're a guy I don't get it.

bump

Nobody because nobody wants black women.
They are the ugliest race of women in the world BAR NONE. All they know how to do is wave their nasty ass around, steal weaves, and neglect their children.
No man wants anything to do with black "women" even your own race of men don't want you lol.
Black women are so pathetic all other races of women are superior in every way. White girls even have better asses then nasty ass ratchet black bitches.

Raven Tracy, anyone?

/pol/ please go

they really are a ugly race, meanwhile you have to post photoshopped pics to prove your point l o l

LMAO he can't STAND this thread because it disproves his theory that no one wants black women. You're so cringy, stop

Black """women""" belong on the appropiate board LGBT. I don't want to see nasty ass trannies on fit. Attractive women im fine with(Asian, White, Latin) but not nasty ass ratchet black bitches. Here is what a attractive woman looks like.
Notice she is not showing nasty black ass just a beautiful face. Black women never do that because they are ugly and manly as FUCK.

how do black girls taste like Veeky Forums?

>post photoshopped pics
Your the only one posting shopped pics bitch
Where the FUCK is that ugly black bitches belly button at bitches stomach looks like a fucking cardboard cutout. Nice try ugly black bitch.
The only thing this thread proves is that black women are so desperate for people to like them they shill shoped pics to show black women are not as ugly as you think(they are).
Nothing wrong with Latin women many of them are beautiful and nice bodies unlike fat ugly ass ratchet black bitches.

Like shit and AIDS

Something is wrong with her neck there user.

Are you into the palsy-folk?
Not saying she's ugly, but she sure is disabled

Bitch somehow manages to look like a monkey and and alien with a weave

Let me guess this is more your type

pol is LITERALLY shaking lmao
post more chocolate grills

O-Oh my god

He didn't say latin women were white you retard

LMAO black women really think they can get white guys now? Keep dreaming KWEEN maybe one day it will come true.
Who am I kidding black women are garbage and they are the ugliest and manliest """women""" on earth. No way in hell a good man is going to choose your ugly fat ashy ass over this.

Look at this black qt man black women are so pretty right guys. PLEASE say black women are pretty my self esteem needs it. Its ok if nobody wants me as long as people on Veeky Forums like black women i will be happy

Posting high test these ugly ass black trannies need to be drowned out.

my last one

Moooooooooooodds!

your tears are delicious, keep crying
wouldn't be surprised if you were a white girl who got dumped for a black goddess, it would definitely explain excess estrogen in your body

I think I need some more hot chocolate in my life.
MOAR!

This is the woman a high test man wants.
The only thing black women are is high testosterone trannies

Wow a ugly fat black woman posts and ugly fat black woman no surprise at all. I guess it must be hard to find a slim black woman because black women are 70% obese.

This is a high test thread not an obese black woman thread

>63 replies
>23 posters

you and me both, user
only gays and women get triggered this much by beautiful colored angels

My penis doesn't discriminate you fucking faggot. Kill yourself and don't breed.

Its nasty as hell seeing crosdressers at the beach baka

>claims white girls are the ultimate fap
>doesn't even post prettier white girls

>racemixing is wro-

I understand you want to fuck men. Nothing wrong with that just take it to lgbt

I adore women of all races(black """women""" are not women) just because you are some bitter black bitch does not make any of these women any less attractive. Black women are the biggest haters in the world. They understand nobody wants black women so they shill on Veeky Forums(how pathetic) that black women are desirable(they are not) and of course because black bitches are ugly it doesn't work.

racemixing will save the humanity

I really don't get the people who try so hard to convince others that their opinions are wrong about women.

Lmao some dudes like bitches of all colors, fuck off.
I don't judge the faggots who fuck ladyboys or girls in wheelchairs. Everyone has their own preference. Fucking die

>I don't judge the faggots who fuck ladyboys
of course faggots tend to agree with each other

its literally one autist talking about black girls being trannies, just stop replying to him an enjoy the dark angels.

Black girls>>>>>>>>

that kid has really soft hair, I'm surprised. Looks indian

Damn thats one ugly ass baby and even an uglier looking bitch. Just shows that ugly black bitches and white guys are no bueno. Good luck finding one LOL.

big asses and doggos :DD

>enjoy the dark angels.
Got one for you

even that dog can't believe that ass

I don't think i've ever such a more obvious display of virginity on this website

all kids are ugly senpai

Das rite show dem KWEEN

Black women are such good people and good mothers rememba crackas get black women prgnat so dey use da chld suppot for weve

Dis nigga lookin at that sexy black angel like dam gurl u fine

"he" is a fat white girl who got dumped for superior women and is now crying about it on an intergalactic whey appreciation imageboard

Black wimnz da bes nigga

Damn dis bitch lookin like a locked video game character

DAM RITE GURL BLACK WOMEN DA BES SLAY KWEEN

YALL NIGGAS BETTA LIKE BLACK WOMN BEFORE I BEAT YO ASS

would like to get some of this swedish ass tbbh

DAS RITE GURLFRIEND PUT ON FOR US BLACK WOMAN

BLCK WOMAN PURTY GUYS

Damn

So there's a salty white bitch in this thread, right? I can't imagine a straight dude with sufficient test levels doing any of this shit regardless of whether or not he found black women attractive.

>"I may not be able to compete with asians but I'm SURE AS HELL not going to lose to SHANIQUA!"
And this is why you will eventually lose to Shaniqua.

WHERE DA WHITE BOIS AT

>Implying Asian women are not hot too

LOOK HOW FINE BLAK WOMAN ARE