Manlet shame thread

Manlet shame thread

how did you get this pic? did you create a girl's profile for this?

why are lanklets so pathetic?

Found the manlet

So.. you made an account just to insult someones insecurities cool. Very edgy!

>he pretends to be a girl online to bait and insult men that are taller than him

just because you're 5'4" doesn't mean you have to spiteful cunt about it

women who try to be condescending by saying stuff like honey and sweetie need to be curbstomped

It will make him stronger tomorrow

but still short

t. manlets

currently 20 years old 160cm, last growth spurt was 4 years ago, is there still chance for me to get to 170cm with excercising/stretches?

Lol no, just kys fucking manlet

are yo upset little fella?

No hope, sorry dude.
Exercising, stretching, and what you intake has NOTHING to do with height - it's all purely genetic. A boy could play WoW all day every day eating nothing but potato chips during his middle and high school years and could still be 6'2".
If you're desperate you can just do the leg lengthening surgery.

T. Braintlet Wojak

Damn, not even anime girls want anime manlets. This is just too cruel.

Are manlet threads the Veeky Forums equivalent of /b/'s "lol - how do white bois even compete"?

5'8 here AMA

Why do you guys always try to start fights with me? Stop being aggressive, I'm trying to eat lunch.
>t. 6'5 lenklet

6'1 here, got a question for manlets. At my gym at my university, dwarfs greatly outnumber 6'+ men by quite a bit. The biggest (muscular) guy at my gym is 5'7 or so. Do manlets lift to try to make themselves seem thicker to try to make up for the height they will never get?

Because we are otherwise unnoticeable, but if we win a fight we prove we exist.

At the same time, it opens up a discussion on if anything exists or matters at all.

A little bit of column A, a little of column B.

It's also why there are lots of manlets in engineering. We need to make up for our lack of height with a well respected job with good payment.

maybe for some -yes. however, maybe there are those that don't give a fuck about their height and lift for the EXACT same reasons you do.

Then I fight you and I'm the massive faggot bc I won or lost the fight against a disabled person. Talk to me like a regular human bean or fuck off.

pretty much

this is just plain rude
>6'2 , inb4 someone calls me a manlet

>manlet rage
wait did someone actually pretend to be a female just screenshot the convos and laugh at the other people as if THEY'RE the pathetic ones?

he looks like he recently got in a fight

6'1 university guy here, I'm a petro engineer (not directly, major in mech E, minor in geology, so close enough)

6' here my gf is from Vietnam, and she says I'm the maximum allowable height for her. She's 5'1, she has ladylet shame, she thinks 5'5 would be an ideal womanly height.

kek is there a full version of this?

>23
>grey moustache
>blue hair
>name is fucking TANNER?

what the fuck, this would be bad without the fedora tip

wow. what a gentleman

>blue hair
>grey stache
>tanner
>"I'm all about the puns"
>Photogrpahy, poetry, Anime
>"Let me formally introduce myself
>*tips imaginary Hat in a gentlemanly manner

Jesus fucking Christ. Is this picture photoshopped or something?

I for one love that these guys exist. They're as good as Eunics and gays in ensuring the puss/me ratio increases in my favour.

>somebody made a fake profile on a dating site in order to screencap convos to gain anonymous respect points on Veeky Forums
I mean I know manlets are bad but breh, get your shit together. This is just sad

Yes

fuck I need to leave this place

t.manlet

not even a manlet and i agree

>Do manlets lift to try to make themselves seem thicker to try to make up for the height they will never get?

God damnit

This hit way way to close to home.

5'7 fatlet here. I'm actually trying to lose weight so I look less like a tubby hobbit. Also trying to fix my posture so I don't look smaller than I already am.

Do you even smoke?

DESU manlets I'm in college and a lot of my friends who are girls say height is super important. Sorry to say. It's not the end all but I've heard so many people say you need to be taller than 5 9 to date them

THIS.
im pretty sure im litterally the only 6'+ guy at my gym.
its completely swarmed with manlets.

are they just compensating?

oh my

Height isn't really the problem for shorter guys, it's when they are both short AND have small frames. It makes them look like fucking children. I have seen short guys with decent frames have girlfriends, but I have NEVER seen manlet framecels attract women ever. 95% of the time they are completely alone.

now that you say that, we should encourage people to become faggots and betas. If you're retarded enough to fall for that shit, you don't deserve anything good anyways.

52 posts, 33 unique ip
daily reminder that 2-3 school shooter can easily create a bait thread like this that gets 300 responses

>Can manlets possibly even care about their bodies?
>I mean they should just give up if they aren't tall!

Most manlets go to the gym to get stronger just like lanklets that go to the gym, but there certainly are some looking to compensate.

Stronger but not longer

>5' 8"

Heartily chuckl'dst

>being this mad that the only quality you have is not desirable by everyone

these threads are dreams of psychologists

lanklets go to look like norman humans.