C4

Thoughts on C4, never had preworkout powder before

Experiences welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNvNSBLEJNs
a1supplements.com/hi-tech-pharmaceuticals-off-the-chain-aminos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you like getting cucked it will be an Amazing experience for you.

Plenty of PWO's now have DMAA get one of those.

Dmaa is best? What is it?

>dmaa
What pwos?

C4 is like the intro to pre's but I still use it desu. But I also don't need pre for every workout, and use it just for a way to wakeup every now and then.

There are probably alot better ones out there if you plan to use them frequently. But C4 is an easy way to "dip your toes" into pre workouts.

I tried a half-dose of C4 pre-workout once. Tasted nice, mixed well, etc.

20 minutes later, I got to the gym and started my 5 minute warmup run at ~8mph. Nothing strenuous normally. But halfway through the run, my heart was racing, my whole body was shaking, and my feet weren't planting firmly on the ground below me. I didn't make much of it and kept running. After another minute, I had to switch off the treadmill and take a breather. I was blacking out, I was seeing floaters in my vision, and my whole body was dizzy. My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. I took a step away from the machine, my foot didn't balance, and I crashed to the ground. I could feel the coldness of the floor on my cheek, but other than that, I felt nothing but pain and exhiliration, as if I was going to die. My hearing went out almost entirely, as if I was submersed underwater, as my ears were fully pressurized/unpopped. Gym staff came by and insisted on calling an ambulance for me, but I tried to tell them no.

After 10 minutes on the ground (though it felt like an hour), I slowly waddled off back home, leaving everything but my keys in the gym locker. My heart was still racing, and I was starting to cough painfully. I got home, and I tried to get a cold shower going, but couldn't stand straight anymore, and decided to pass out on my bathroom floor for about 30 minutes, drifting in and out of consciousness. I thought I was going to die. I thought I was having a heart attack, or a stroke. I tried to come to spiritual resolutions with my life. I could feel regret washing over me for not being a good son or calling my parents enough. But I somehow survived and felt hungover for the next day.

Needless to say I won't be using C4 Pre-workout Explosive Energy mix anymore.

dont take pre workouts

theyre for pussies

>not using meth as preworkout

i'm sorry lad but

are you memeing here?

Did you time travel from 2011? DMAA has been banned since then. You can still find it in mom & pop brands but it's way, way less prevalent all around

Please provide some reasons as to why other than, "theyre for pussies."

That is insanely stupid to say.

Dat full body tingle before you start lifting

make your own preworkout

example: youtube.com/watch?v=fNvNSBLEJNs

basically, caffeine, creatine, beta alanine, flavoring, and can mix in whey/dextrose if you prefer.

1,3 Dimethylamylamine. it's a stronger stimulant that caffeine. when people talk about blah blah Jack3d oh there's nothing like it, that's the single component that made it special. There's several preworkouts and "fat burner" supplements that have it.
APS Mesomorph,
Innovative labs Wicked
Blackstone labs dust extreme
Hi-Tech pharmaceuticals Jack'd Up and Off the Chain. Actually, Hi-Tech has like a dozen products with DMAA in them
pretty sure there's more, but those are sort of the big names in DMAA-added preworkouts

There's also a growing line of PWO products with DMHA in them. It's similar in effect to DMAA, but a little less intense.

time to join 2017. DMAA is back, chief

Scary.

What was your dose? As near as I can tell 1 dose has 150mg caffeine, which is hardly dangerous levels.

a waste of money

zero scientific effect that they improve gainz

makes you dependent and thus hurts your other activities when you are not on your pwo high

C4 is made for normies. In fact, you are new to PWO and you ask about C4. They also sell it at Walmart, that should be a huge red flag. Do not buy C4, It is not as good as other PWO. C4 makes your whole fucking body feel like theres a million ants crawling all over you.

I 2 scoop PMD AGC3 supercharge mixed with BCAA mixed with creatine. If you want to lift like a psycho, try this potion.

WAT nah ah where??

>APS Mesomorph,
Pre-workout of champs right here

Tons of companies use it now chief.

>makes your whole fucking body feel like theres a million ants crawling all over you

> dat beta alanine

I love that feeling, lol

Recommend one?

Thanks

I could, but I don't have time.

you literally order the amounts, dump them in a bag, and shake it.

anywho, preworkout I use is bird eye chilis, 1/3rd of a caffeine pill, lemon juice, and a bit of ginger in water.

a1supplements.com/hi-tech-pharmaceuticals-off-the-chain-aminos
this is a decent entry point for DMAA. 20mg/serving and they've had it on BOGO for a long ass time.
typically the noticeable effects of DMAA are around 30-40mg, but that may vary depending on your mass and tolerance to stimulants.

Mesomorph is also a good place to start. it's frequently on sale, 65mg/serving, and hasn't been caught up in the DMAA legal struggle like USPLabs, Hi-Tech, and Blackstone.

I like Mesomoprh, the new super pump with dmaa. Wicked by innovative labs, centurion labs has some with dmaa in it god of rage I think.

This? Has dmaa?

made me start balding at like 15

Yes.

>Geranaburn™(1,3 Dimethylamylamine HCl)
yes
it's also shown on some other products as Methlyhexanamine HCl

What are you talking about? Dmaa was banned hence jacked removed it

Either bullshit story or you're the biggest pussy on planet Earth

Well meme'd.

C4 PRE-WORKOUT
EXPLOSIVE ENERGY
EXPLOSIVE SHITS

Pre Workout is a fucking meme.

Instead of being a complete faggot you literally could've just googled mesomorph and would have seen it's been back. You're a meme

Completely true. I usually have 350mg caffeine with my morning starbucks and only get a bit energetic from it. It wasn't the caffeine. I don't know what the hell else is in those things.

And it wasn't the running, I can do a continuous 5km and my best mile is just above 5 minutes (12mph).

looks so gay

Mesomorph and wicked are both excellent, can recommend

C4 is just caffeine, but people will take your shitty bait regardless

I know nothing about pre workouts except that I use c4 religiously, like a ritual before my heavy lifts. not really necessary for my light days but it's a nice feeling to keep me a little edgier when lifting heavy. Afraid to try other brands cause I'm pleased with c4

Look, its not bait. I guess there's always the chance it was something else and that I've wrongfully attributed it to the C4, but everything I said was factually true, and I don't want anyone else to have the same experience.

I have heard of random cases in which people react very strongly to preworkouts (there's ample bodybuilding threads on heart palpitations afterwards), so maybe this is just a 1 in a 1000 thing.