Poop gains

Fecal microbiota transplantation: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4284325/

I'm 6'8" 170lbs. On disability for the past 10 years from severe Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Now I find out there's a cure but I can't find anyone healthy enough AND willing.

I'm 100% sure if I could get poop from someone like a college sprinter I could go from disabled to the NBA within 1 year. I have some past experience with probiotics and poop that have convinced me of this.

I've been trying to find someone for over a year and a half. How do I find someone healthy enough and willing to donate poop? Anyone here in perfect health & willing to donate?

Pic is me and my 5'11" sis.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Microbiome/wiki/index
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/all.12867/abstract
nature.com/mi/journal/vaop/ncurrent/pdf/mi201720a.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0091674917302294
gizmodo.com/sounds-gross-but-intestinal-worms-can-actually-be-good-1739599281
helminthictherapywiki.org/wiki/index.php/Helminthic_therapy_personal_stories
newsaboutdisease.com/2016/05/28/det-gar-att-bli-frisk-om-an-med-primitiva-och-udda-metoder/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Kollberg H[Author]&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=12746939
esciencecentral.org/journals/avian-antibodies-igy-to-fight-antibiotic-resistance-2327-5073-1000194.php?aid=50989
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek

>tfw I was roommates with a Division I sprinter for three years
>tfw I could have been stealing his poop the whole time and gotten mad gains

If I could steal poop I absolutely would.

offer money obviously

I did once but it didn't seem to have any impact. I pass out these flyers at local universities and no one's asked for money.

Offering money is also a bit risky since it provides incentive for people to lie about their health & risk-related activities.

zozzle

I know about fecal microbiota transplantation and would be happy to donate, but even though I'm apparently in better health than you, I have irritable bowel syndrome, so I'm not the best of the donors.

Besides, you realize I'm sure that it's not just injecting poop from someone into someone else's colon. The graft must be processed by a medical team.

I'd recommend you contact the authors of the study and ask them what hospitals in your country can conduct such procedures. More than likely, these procedures are not authorized yet, so you'd be enrolling as a test patient in an experimental protocol conducted by doctors such as the authors of the studies you read.

Oh look, it's this thread again

It's pasta, everyone move on

>Besides, you realize I'm sure that it's not just injecting poop from someone into someone else's colon. The graft must be processed by a medical team.

No, that's not true. It IS a very simple procedure. There's more info on it here: reddit.com/r/Microbiome/wiki/index

>I'd recommend you contact the authors of the study and ask them what hospitals in your country can conduct such procedures

None can. It's only currently approved for c.diff infections because the research is so new.

>More than likely, these procedures are not authorized yet, so you'd be enrolling as a test patient in an experimental protocol conducted by doctors such as the authors of the studies you read.

I am always on the lookout for clinical trials I can enroll in. None have presented themselves yet.

It's not pasta. I'm OP and can provide proof. I've posted the OP twice.

You in the US, user?

Wait a sec, are you trying to meme me again ??

Yes. Phoenix AZ.

Currently writing my dissertation on helminthic therapy which has also been shown to reduce CFS, plus most immune hypersensitivities.

It can be tricky to get right in terms of dosage, but you can just buy the larvae or ova online.

I'm tempted to inoculate myself to form my own colony when im finished writing it.

Hmm, I've heard of people using that for some autoimmune stuff, but I've also seen a number of studies showing they can be detrimental:

Helminths are positively associated with atopy and wheeze in Ugandan fishing communities: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/all.12867/abstract

Helminth-induced (Heligmosomoides polygyrus roundworm) alterations of the gut microbiota exacerbate bacterial colitis: nature.com/mi/journal/vaop/ncurrent/pdf/mi201720a.pdf

Helminth parasites have been reported to have beneficial immune modulatory effects in allergic and autoimmune conditions and detrimental consequences in tuberculosis and some viral infections: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0091674917302294

Some kinds of intestinal worms are beneficial: gizmodo.com/sounds-gross-but-intestinal-worms-can-actually-be-good-1739599281

Tried Craigslist? Kinda looks like you have from the screenshot you posted but not sure.

Another avenue to try is alternative medicine type groups, you know the type, there's lots of them on Facebook if you use it. Vegans/those into organic produce might be another avenue to try.

I did recently post to craigslist but it was deleted quickly since it's against the rules.

Unfortunately I don't really use facebook so I'm not sure how to find good groups like that. But if you know how I'll certainly give it a shot.

Another showing helminths are detrimental to brain function. Veeky Forums won't let me link because "spam", but the title is "Gut microbiota disturbance during helminth infection: can it affect cognition and behaviour of children?"

tripcode test

Yeah, hasn't properly been tested yet. My dissertation is on the application of human pinworm (the least pathogenic helminth) for this end - i.e can it achieve similar effects that have been seen in species such as Necator americanus (currently clinically approved and being tested).

There is a website I've been using to find papers compiled by a bunch of hippy moms who've been self-medicating themselves and their children. There's quite a few success stories but obviously aren't clinically valid as they're purely anecdotal.

helminthictherapywiki.org/wiki/index.php/Helminthic_therapy_personal_stories

Hmm, it's certainly appealing to a point, but I'm quite cautious about anecdotes as I've tried some things (like ketosis) based off the word of others in the past and experienced horrible detriments.

I tried a probiotic called Prescript-Assist that literally gave me arthritis. It has tons of positive reviews on Amazon, and some people recommended it for IBS/CFS.

user if you want a fectal transplant why not talk to your doctor

the hospitals have poop banks and do screenings for this shit and can find you a healthy donor

No, it's only available through doctors for c.diff. For everything else it's DIY.

why dont you try the method this swedish grandma did?

newsaboutdisease.com/2016/05/28/det-gar-att-bli-frisk-om-an-med-primitiva-och-udda-metoder/

you'll have to translate the article but basically she suffered from CFS for like 20+ years or some shit.

then she injected her blood into the breast tissue of chickens. the chickens made avian antibodies, which got put into the egg, and then she ate the eggs every day till she got better

More info

Professor Hans Kollberg who invented this method has done both Phase I and phase II studies successfully using this same method, and is now initiating phase III trials.

PubMed:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Kollberg H[Author]&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=12746939

Kollberg even talks about using avian antibodies to treat antibiotic resistant bacteria:
esciencecentral.org/journals/avian-antibodies-igy-to-fight-antibiotic-resistance-2327-5073-1000194.php?aid=50989

You could email this guy and try to fly to Sweden and have it done

Wow... that's quite the thing...

I live in an apartment so I can't raise chickens, but even if I could I doubt that method would work for me. I have IBS which is related to my CFS so it's pretty obvious to me that I need to target gut microbes.

Certain antibiotics & probiotics have made things worse for me.

have you ever tried kefir

Yes, all fermented foods make things worse for me.

shiet

IBS is a fickle mystery

It's just dysbiosis. Fermented foods have very specific kinds of microbes. They can't replace the functions of the native species.

kek

Thinly veiled scat thread

Going to bed but contact info in image.

laugh or cry, im not sure

Your flyer sucks, nignog. Learn to Photoshop if you're serious about getting a shit transplant. You want something that's going to catch people's attention, like an old timey poster.