Are you confident, Veeky Forums?

Why would I be?

>single mom

even being 6 foot 4 can't save that emotionally damaging upbringing

>mfw used to get bitches in highschool on a daily basis
>sometimes even a 9/10 would come my way
>get crippling acne when highschool ended
>havent touched a woman in 3 years
>my scars make my (used to be perfect) cheeks look like they got dipped into acid for a good minute
what do, i'm still kinda witty and funny do I have a chance if i get Veeky Forums?

get fit and see a dermatologist asap

lol it's that pokefag jabroni that was on king of the nerds

Did you not have acne as a teen?

Would I be on Veeky Forums if I was?

i go through periods of being chilled, not giving a fuck, confident and smooth. unfortunately those periods are interrupted by more numerous periods of feeling unworthy of anything, unliked, panicky and supremely unconfident. the former times are the only times i get laid.

I can fake confidence for long enough to fool people I am. I'm convinced that's what all confident people do

You could say that confidence is my bitch.

I need alcohol then I become and lady's man. Otherwise, no.

i've seen that pic in like 5 threads today chill out

pls respond

No, but I feign it well by pretending not to give a fuck.

Girl turns me down. Whatever.
My biceps and triceps show slow growth. Pfft, I don't give a damn.
Deep down, I do.

I'm chad-tier looks but socially retarded, I'm about to start taking pic related once it arrives on Monday. Look up some reviews, it sounds dope, we're all gonna make it.

>Look up some reviews, it sounds dope, we're all gonna make it.
liftmode shills that shit on multiple forums, including Veeky Forums

imo, i would stay away from it

I'm just kinda drunk and shitposting, although it is coming on Monday and I'm looking forward to it. Have you had bad experiences? Only ones I've seen have been from taking too much, and even then it doesn't sound miserable just uncomfortable.

Pretty confident in everything besides intimacy, having only just started the journey of Veeky Forumsness I have a lot of self worth issues left over from when I was still full on insecure mode.

Now I definitely don't feel the same way i used too even before starting to lose weight but that shit is gonna be internalised for a little while yet i think.

bump

How come I'm not confident but everyone is? I had a pretty normal upbringing- 2 parents who where normal. Why does everyone else get to be confident but I don't have confidence? it's not fair

first step in getting confident is not talking like that and manning up.

do you have siblings?

my brother is 6 years older than me and i feel because of him i was forced to not be a bitch from the start

all it takes is experience

just get out and do shit and you'll feel better about yourself in every facet of life