You will never get the results you want just doing your arms or chest; it doesn't work that way

>You will never get the results you want just doing your arms or chest; it doesn't work that way.

Explain

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kuvshinov_Ilya
youtu.be/alxXqErsEWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have other body parts

/thread

your gains wil be forever shit if you don't get your other body parts synergize together.

Because working your lower body releases more natural growth hormone and testosterone than your upper body. By working only your arms and chest, you will see slower results.

Interesting.

Every now and then I think of running an experiment where I only work out one side of my body, just to see how imbalanced in gets. Has anyone done that?

My right bicep is always a bit bigger than my left bicep. I've been trying to fix it ever since I started lifting (8 months) and I honestly can't. It's kinda sad.

dont feel bad. my right bicep is 0.5" bigger in circumference than my left bicep.

>You have other body parts
>interesting
are you literally a fucking potato?

>be right-handed
>left bicep is bigger

But how

I wanted to reply "interesting" to the other two posts but didn't want the first poster to feel left out

Right hand uses the mouse.

Actually you have that backwards.

Working the upper body, espescially the upper back chest and shoulders releases more testosterone and stimulates androgen that huge hungry receptors in those muscles.
Meaning that if you as a natural want to get bigger and get more test then work your back chest and shoulders arms second legs sparringly.

Atrophy from over-use.

My right leg is 2cm bigger than the left, and noticeable strong too.

Started lifting 4 months ago but the difference in size remains the same.

fuggg

shitty thread

who is the slut in the pic?

It is a drawing.

You want to stay proportionate, disproportionate people look weird.

That said, there's absolutely nothing fucking wrong with prioritizing presses and chins/rows over squats and deadlifts. That's why Greyskull is superior to SS for looksfags

She actually looks like a slightly cartoonish Taylor Swift. Bigger eyes and rounded face

twitter.com/Kuvshinov_Ilya

wow no shit pal thanks for clearing that up

silly me thought it was a photo!

thanks m8

Your lower body and core is the platform of your body. The stronger your lower body is, the more powerful you can plant your feet. A strong plant lets you lift more too. The most critical part of leg day is working your thighs. Your natural testosterone production is based on the size of your legs and ass (the better to thrust with). The bigger your lower body is, the bigger the rest of your body can get.

Even if that was true, which it isn't
>glutes, quads, and hamstrings are way bigger muscles = more growth hormone released literally look it up
your upper body can only release so many hormones, and by working your legs, you get the benefit from all the hormones you already create, plus the addition hormones from you legs. Not working legs is retarded.

It will become imbalanced, just look at professional arm wrestlers.

Make sure you carry pl8s with two hands. I made the mistake of not doing that and now I'm uneven -_-

>Your natural testosterone production is based on the size of your legs and ass (the better to thrust with).
Basically all of your androgen receptors are in your upper body. Your back/traps shoulders and pecs.
Far far FAR fewer exist in your thighs.
That's scientific fucking fact.

The hormones that creates are reabsorbed back into the thighs which have almost no androgen receptors compared to the upper body..
The hormones created by the upper body have a greater effect on your body and test levels then the ones on the lower body.

There's a reason why the traps shoulders and pecs explode and chicken leg syndrome can happen after steroid use.

This is the only type of short hair that I like. Would date a qt with it on the spot,
t
b
h

I'm digging this french-styled animation form on the artists drawings. French-animation is aesthetic as fuck and always hyper sexual. Which is good, because real french women are deplorable.

youtu.be/alxXqErsEWs