Thoughts on alphadestiny?

thoughts on alphadestiny?

anyone ever bought "naturally enhanced"?
should i?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QH8DkOOmTgs&index=47&list=PL5l-7FUPUdfVwqf6WePaVQ4E6jCw5qQPk&ab_channel=AlphaDestiny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy shit did he break his hand?

direct rip from his page

1105lb beltless rack pull, 675x5 snatch grip barbell shrug, 500x5 yates row, 585 beltless behind the back deadlift, 225lb strict overhead press, 225lb weighted dip, neck curl 90lbs for 100 reps, 270x50 machine neck extension, one arm t-bar row 6 plates for reps, 6.5 plate meadows row for reps, 450lb T-bar row for reps, barbell row 365lbs for reps, 300x3 dumbbell row, barbell curl +205lbs, preacher dumbbell curl +80lbs for reps, one arm dumbbell press 100lbs, and levering a 35 inch 16lb sledgehammer to the head.

No, don't buy anything. Or only buy programs from people who can justify their recommendations with research etc. E.g Layne Norton

Tren Norton's programs work because of steroids

His personal results and whether or not he takes steroids is irrelevant in assessing the quality of his program.

I think he's a fake natty trying to make a buck. He's not unique in that regard, but I highly doubt that it was rack pulls above the knee which caused his traps to blow up.

lol. do you also think omar isuf is a fake natty?

He doesn't look fake natty. He's just turbo manlet 5'5 with a small frame. Of course his traps would blow up, just as his forearms etc bc it's so short.

>All this and he's STILL 5'4
Maximum kek

I'm a 5'9" manlet myself but look at the picture, looks kind of adorable, he is so little compared to the barbell. Now I know how 6'2" people look at me.

High bf manlet

No
No

>he is so little compared to the barbell.
he's bigger and wider than you despite being 5 inches shorter. you look even more comical next to a barbell

Why so mad bro?

Because some manlet rejected him

just stating the facts. not mad at all. if you think he's over 185 at around 15-18% bf at 5'4. if you think that's small, kek

>if you think that's small
>5'4"

I know you have to do the best with what you got, I'm not particularly tall as I said but there's no need to delude yourself.

wow.

I got a buddy from old job who has same stats: 165cm, 80kg (ripped af but roider)... and he looks small. He's still getting girls left and right bc he's a smooth talker. But when I go out with him and our friends, they call us wardrobe (me, 6'4 230lbs) and the nightstand (him). lmao

well there's a big difference between 5'4 and 6'4 but not that much between 5'4 and 5'9. just saying that he is "big" because you can't get that heavy at that kind of bf% without having some serious muscle mass.

it's normal that he will look small next to any normal sized 6'2+ guy, but there are people over 6' that are ripped that aren't even close to his weight.

all i wanted to say was that his stats, both mass and lifting wise are insane for his height. obviously he knows what he's doing.

HES SHORT AND INFERIOR

Is any of this on video or am I supposed to believe him just because he says so?

its on almost every workout video he has

>not much difference between 5'4 and 5'9
other than even by normie standards 5'4 is a megamanlet and 5'9 is a normal and acceptable male height even here in the scandinavia

Post one. I wanna see this hobbit row 500lb for reps.

i dont know if he actually did 500 yates rows but some of the other stuff that the guy said is true
youtube.com/watch?v=QH8DkOOmTgs&index=47&list=PL5l-7FUPUdfVwqf6WePaVQ4E6jCw5qQPk&ab_channel=AlphaDestiny

yeh buy the book. i have and now i have much bigger enhanced muscles. legs still same size which is good i dont want them any bigger.

>3 inch ROM

wow impressive

doesnt matter about range of motion its about holding the weight and having to isometrically contract and hold at the top.

> bald head
> assume roids
Tbh:
> any "fitness expert" selling you their image
> assume roids
Listen to the board and learn some human physiology, stop watching youtube tips

'thisten to the board'
0.01% of people on this board are actually qualified to say anything about fitness. alpadestiny is a real qualified strength and conditioning coach. so he knows his shit. and the majoirty of u faggots dont

> qualified strength and conditioning coach
You really are brand new

He's using straps.

what is the name of this exercise?

im talking about his back u newfaggot. if ur traps can hold that much weight without ur shoulder ripping out of the sockets then ur gonna have big traps. period

this

rack pulls isnt a substitute for deadlifts, which is obviously more effective for glutes, hamstrings, glutes and lower back. Its an UPPER BACK exercise, and it allows you to overload it a fuckload more than normal pulls.

Fuck i hate how fit are so fucking dyel yet will criticise people who are making actual gains

100% my man

reported for advertisement
>picture literally called ad.png
>totally not a double entendre goyim
first it was coca cola shills shilling monster, now it's faggots shilling fake steroids

>shoes untied
>dressed like a slav
>cheat rows and no rom
I'm far from impressed senpai

who gives a shit about cheat reps? he said they work. his stats don't lie

Okay, Alex. Calm down, little guy.

>these are the people criticizing someone

most of them can't even deadlift 2pl8

>cheat reps are something that is bad
this is the best indicator of DYEL

One arm t bar rows?

You're in denial m8. Anyone that's 3"+ shorter than you is going to look noticeably smaller than you regardless of muscle mass (if you're not completely dyel).

I'm slightly over 6'1 and my bff is 5'8. He's a powerlifter and is 190-195ish, yet his shoulders are more narrow than mine and again... because of the height difference he looks small next to me.

At bars i always get more attention than him. He has to try so hard to humor girls and i can just stand there as the quiet type and attention always ends up focused on me.

You manlets don't know how easy life is if you're 6'0+ and handsome. Girls laugh at all of your lame jokes, people respect you more at work. Women even ask you to get stuff for them on the top shelf of the grocery store.

is this guy the new virgin gains? he comes here and shills his shit and people pick it up and make a meme out of it?

basically giving this random fitness wannabe utuber an audience for free

genius strategy actually

>people respect you more at work
Bullshit. As 6'1", 220lbs lean (not natty) and handsome I've always found people are much more combative and wary around me in the workplace. Guys will ignore me and go out of their way to avoid me unless they're built similarly, at which point they'll strive to be my friends. I've repeatedly been told I'm terrifying to my colleagues, by said colleagues.

i wanna see your DYEL bitch-ass doing 500lbs yates row with cheat reps

he's a fantastic way to glimpse inside the broken psyche of the turbomanlet, and everything you should never hope to be

also fuck off alex, stop using us for gratification via your humiliation fetish

He still looks like shit and dresses like a mongoloid so who's really winning here?

fuck off alex

>ad.png
"ad" is obviously short for AlphaDestiny, his channel, not fucking advertisement. No one is that thick

>Handsome
>Terrifying
Wot

That really is pathetic

Oh for fcks sake. DO YOU KNOW HOE MAY THREADA RE POSTEN A DAY HERE ASKING THE EXACT SMAE THIG??? FUCKING TORREN IT I U WAN OT SO BAS YOI FUCKINF TWAT. Is this our mandatory Alex thread. Here's my mandatory reply: I was subbed to him when he had 9k sub's which makes me better than you and yes those were the fuck days when this shit wasn't posted over and over.