Protein Farts

What's the point of having big muscles if no one wants to hang out with you because you're constantly farting? My ass smells like the ninth circle of hell famalam.

>le ebin protein fart meme

i eat at least 180g a day and never have this

>180g protein
Wow you must be a real big boy huh? I get over 300 and my farts smell fucking dreadful. Consider yourself lucky.

I eat just as much and it cause my ass to explode bro. I never fart this much unless I'm getting my macros in.

then dont eat massive unnecessary amounts of protein you fucking retard

I always assumed it was less from the protein and more from the dairy that many people eat while bulking

Many people have varying degrees of lactose intolerance

Yeah I don't get this stupid meme either I hit at least 160 a day and the only time I fart more than usual is if I have a lot of fiber

are you eating massive amounts all at once?

yeah thats what i was going to say. the only time i ever get bad farts is if i consume a shitload of dairy in a short amount of time

I'm cutting so I've increased my protein intake. Thanks for the input though, I value your response.

why is regular fit outside of generals so delusion and fucking retarded?

eat your bodyweight or at least .8x your bodyweight in protein and youre fucking fine this isnt rocket science

i guarantee your nomadic ass ancestors were more jacked than your video game playing retard self

I don't think so, I try to space it out in the day. About 2600 calories in 5 meals

most likely somethign youre eating is causing it not the protein itself

it also might be a certain type of protein like soy that you struggle with

also

I don't play video games mate, I'm too busy for that shit.

not too busy to eat unnecessary amounts of protein and post about how it hurts your stomach on an anime image board

It's definitely not soy. I read all my labels. Milk seems logical but I've never had a lactose problem in my life.

I eat my body weight like you already said so its not unnecessary amounts.

Protein farts don't bother me it's the leaky ass hole that is the problem. All day i walk around with liquid shit dripping out and i have to pretend like I'm fine.

Have you considered investing in an asshole plug?

>ywn be with pic-related while she has a bad case of protein farts

You aren't white. Take lactaid.

I'm Lithuanian (milk and white as can be) and I fart like a person who should be committed.

Explain that.

You have a gastrointestinal disorder.

Idiot.

You have to meme them into being funny. My friends find my farts indeering, and it usually gets people laughing. Once you do that, then it's socially acceptable to weaponize your farts against your friends. I hold legitimate power over my friends because they fear my farts.