What does Veeky Forums think about tatoos

what does Veeky Forums think about tatoos

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2015/01/30/scientists-mapped-otzi-icemans-61-tattoos/#.WOHJsfkrIUF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Degenerate

Most are pretty stupid desu

Pic unrelated

What are tatoos?

i'm a fan of tattoos if they aren't fucking retarded

Basically a stamp that says I'm gonna be poor for life

nooo.. that one is stupid too

>tattoos that wear glasses

gay faggot
BRRRRAAAAAPP

A manifestation of moral degeneration

why has god abandoned us

I think that, like anything, there are some that look good and some that look retarded. I also think that people who judge others based on tattoo choice are just as insidiously retarded as people who get horrid face tattoos and shit like that.

oh god why

KEK

For men, its whatever, probably gonna think you're a tool, unless its an army/literal tribe tatoo. Helps men get laid, ok I understand.

With women. . . Its an instant boner killer for me. Even just a little star on a foot or some stupid quote, no matter how small causes me to dump those broads into the stupid cum dumpster catagory. Can't stand them on women.

Don't like them.
Being a low bodyfat% and sporting a nice tan does wonders for your image.
No need for ink.

Can't think of anything I'd be content putting on me forever. In a perfect world they'd have ones that last a year.

i don't think there's anything inherently wrong, but you should probably only do it if you don't care about other's opinions.

i got some, i have religious imagery, the birthdates of my parents and children, i've got my sisters names tatted too and a couple natsoc ones. i don't regret any of them, but i also tend to avoid showing them, especially the ones i have in my thighs (a big totenkopf over the SS motto in the left thigh and a third reich eagle and swastika on the right one).

my advice would be to not get them unless you know for sure you won't regret it

Every time I think of a cool idea for a tattoo, I am immediately struck by the very concept of branding something on my body specifically to be seen

Like, mommy do u like my drawing
I dunno. A part of me knows stupid sluts like them- BUT MAN, is there any amount of pussy worth your dignity?

A literal Nazi talking about his Nazi tattoos. What the fuck have this world and this board come to?

I like my tattoos, I like the stories behind other peoples tattoos, imo it's just a piece of art you're carrying around with you.
That being said all the tattoos in this thread are ugly as fuck except for the hipster bullshit trees on that guys forearm

yeah fuck those anti-semitic bastids, fellow goy!

Find it funny how the elderly I've known viewed tattoos as something for modern young punk degenerates, but people have been tattooing themselves for at least 5300 years.

Know there have been vastly different cultural reasons to get them, but the general desire seems to run long and deep through humanity.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2015/01/30/scientists-mapped-otzi-icemans-61-tattoos/#.WOHJsfkrIUF

They help to distinguish low and low-middle class people

I've sold heroin before and am an alcoholic but even I will never get a tattoo. That's so... permanent.

this

because of how cheaply most people dress in a casual setting nowadays one of the only ways of distinguishing a woman's class is tattoos/smokes/earrings/hair dye. How far poor people go to distinguish themselves from normal people is really useful

>thinks posting link to discovery magazine legitizases anything

Unless you're in the military with a combat MOS you will look like a tryhard faggot

I think it's posts like this and all the underage autistic commenting that keeps them going that's the real issue here.

If you want a tattoo get a fucking tattoo. If you regret it you can get it removed later. If you're so immature mentally that you need some middle schooler's validation to make a life choice you probably should wait until you feel confident enough to make your own decisions.

>humanity

It's like user said that one time. A genie appears in front of you and gives you the statue of david. What do you draw on it to increase its aesthetics?

Amazing/10

Fucking K-Pop, m8. I thought it was just a meme. Now I know why girls are also into K-Pop boy bands.

I don't want any, indifferent about people that have them.

Dunno why girls find them so attractive; women are more probable to find them "hot" when compared to men.

I'd give him one of these

And one of these bad boys for good measure

Also a big 'ol hog cause fuck Athens

because most people have their tattoos picked by a arbitrary stranger and his subjective opinion of "aesthetics"? If you like a certain picture a lot and you think it will look nice as a tattoo go and consult an artist how to go about it. If there is no picture you fancy as much - don't.

>If you like a certain picture a lot and you think it will look nice...

10/10 bait

this

but if you're in the military you're already a tryhard faggot. this is a bit of a catch-22

What about tattoos to cover stretchmarks or scarring? I've lost a decent amount of weight, but theyre still unsightly.

HEY GUYS WHO DONT LIKE TATTOOS YOURe HUST AS RETARDED AS I AM HURHUR

Your centrist attitude makes me sick

Kek

Anyone who gets any sort of military tattoo that screams "look civvie I'm in the military" is a faggot.

In general, I think they're really cool. I'd like some myself if I were rich or something, but they're not really worth the money to me. I spend my money on vacations and other things I personally value more.

Please be bait. You will fuck up a masterpiece price with shitty try hard ink. Remember your body is a living masterpiece even more so if you are fit please don't fuck it up

this

dumb shit for degenerates and retards. There are two guys with tattoos at my work. One is a skinny faggot with weak frame who think it makes him look tough and other one is disgusting fat fuck with kinefelter who thinks it makes him look cool. Do i have to add that both of them are manlets?

a bigger cock on his right thigh

>You wouln't put a sticker on a Porsche, would you?
That was the 'argument' that convinced me not to have one

I wouldn't get one but i've had the most hardcore sex with tatooed girls while the girls with no tatoo were more prude
So since i'm 22 and i'm not planning on settling anytime soon, I encourage girls to get a tatoo !

I can't even use skins for my characters when I play video games because I always prefer the original look
So I figured it'd be a bad idea for me to get a tattoo

I would say wait atleast 5 years (you should be 18+5 minimum then) after you have gotten an idea for the tattoo before you actually get the tattoo.

I was '100%' sure I want and will get a half-sleeve when I was 18 kek but now as 23yo jesus christ I would absolutely hate to have a tattoo.

there are some really trashy and ugly tattoos but most are ok

Veeky Forums just has bunch of autismos with their 'upper class act' thinking that anyone having a tat is a poor and stupid degenerate even though they themselves live in their parents basements being unemployed browsing a taiwanese dakimakura trading forum

most people who ive seen talking shit about people with tats have mainly been unemployed middleaged single women thinking they are far more sophisticated than they really are

i dont have any tats cause i dont like them but who cares what other people print on their skin

If you have a ballsack you should have one

/thread

Some tats are retarded, most are ok. Regardless, who really cares? Fucking projecting sperglords trying to be super traditional 'classy' faggots when they spend all day looking at chicks with dicks on a chinese cartoon internet exchange

I would sign that

You know you're getting old when you just let out a giant disappointing sigh instead of posting, "stupid faggot."

Uninteresting people get tattoos. The people that get any kind of nerd culture bullshit tattooed on them needs to kill themselves asap.
I've met one dumb bitch has a tattoo of a an Articuno and she had no idea what it was. Fuck those people.

Was thinking about getting my starting weight on my hand/wrist/forearm after I've hit my goal weight

I've been told this was both a terrible and good idea.

Yeah it's pretty terrible. Go ahead do it, see if I give a fuck.

hahaha get a life kike. i dont hate every black or hispanic person out there and even think about racial differences most of the time, but for anyone who hates jews its 100% justified, especially in this time period when kikes have become more transparent thanks to the internet.

i have heaps. all it does it leave a decorated corpse, who gives a fuck

Tattoos are great

tattoos also help with finding out a girls sanity. i'm ok with tattoos if they're not all over the place and nicely done with no stupid references to anything. no reason to cheap out on a tattoo that will be on your body forever, that lack of hindsight speaks miles about a person.

I think people spoil their bodies with them.

kek'd and kneeslapp'd. gg user

132 to 256, thats a big bulk

>foresight

Eh, I figure it's whatever as long as they're hidden with regular clothes, otherwise it just seems like a cry for attention. I plan on getting one myself but have been mulling it over for years so I don't get stuck with a shit tattoo

Probably going to get a pauldron like pic related eventually

Ruins the body by hiding muscle definition. Just look at the piano man

That's the stupidest fucking shit I've ever seen.

Please for future you do not do that

I like to travel, and many places I have visited frown upon people with tattoos.
Especially in Japan, most bathhouses refuse to serve those with tattoos because the only people who have tattoos around there are Yakuza.

Oh no I can't go to a bath house, that ruins the trip

Dumbass

A friend of mine was in India and he has a few tattoos on his arm, a cab driver informed him to cover up his ink in certain areas unless he wants to get in to trouble. Not sure why though.

Show me your cute tattoos tough boi ;)

I like tattoos and i have tattoos but I think this is a terrible idea.

lol this. he probably read some article online and now he's living out his fantasy life of "traveling"

Personally I don't have any, and probably never will, because if I started I know I would never stop and end up covered head to toe, and I would go even farther with scarification. Quality tattoos are expensive anyway. However, despite my affinity for tattoos, the ones i typically come across i find to be poorly thought out and not well done, so I oppose them in most cases. Furthermore if they are done for criminal reasons like gang tattoos, i also oppose them, but if they are done for traditional/cultural reasons then I am fine with them.

I think tacos are delicious

>because the only people who have tattoos around there are Yakuza

Bullshit, Japan has a rich body mod subculture. Only tourbook-educated gaijin buy that Yakuza malarkey. Should people avoid slim-fit suits in the US since only the Mafia wears them?

Cunt on his chest

fake...google it

my fiddy cents:

Tattoos can be cool. But all these long ass sleeves with a clock, some roses and a quote in there is gay af. Same goes for super - well done artsy ones, like portrait tattoos, like the typical shit you'll see on reddit that looks like a fuckng painting pasted on your body and everyone just goes "woaaah".

Tattoos should be simple shit. Preferably minimalistic and not too "professional"-looking. I always loved the aesthetic of a middle aged man having a couple of crappy tattoos that he took while traveling the world and working on a ship in his 20s.

Ofc you shouldn't go full on thailand - tattoo mode either tho.

pic related (he ruined the party dog one )

Tattoos are dumb self stigmatization.

I unironically think this looks amazing

Am I a pleb?

I have one. Found a design and made myself wait one year before I got it inked. I'm not against another but none have made it past the year wait.

Scarred and stretchmarked areas of skin are lower quality tattooing canvas. Depending on how bad it is, it can screw up the tattoo. You're better off getting scar and stretchmark removal treatmant.

that in fact looks cool, no h

that guy i s so poor he has no fucking belt

It's a fucking travesty that Sarah Silverman and Amy Schumer get as much attention as they do when they're not half as funny as Natasha Legerro.

She's my go-to example of a female comedian that's actually funny and dosent rely on the same "MY VAGINA" crutch thats so common.

Her roastof Franco was great

I wonder which political party he votes for

this. not getting a tattoo on your own body because some edgy Veeky Forums teenager thinks they are degenerate is the ultimate in beta.

that said, they are not a distinguisher of class so much as they are of taste. i like that i can look at someone's work and basically make snap judgements about who they are as a person.
> generic tribal
i can't think for myself. i just got this to look tough. this is as creative as i get. asking a tattoo artist to draw some thick lines on me.
> cartoons
i am a permanent manchild. i enjoy arguments about which superhero can run faster.
> animals
i like nature a lot and would probably be down to fuck you in a sleeping bag if you took me into the woods.
> anything edgy
LOOK AT ME. FEAR ME! DAMMIT! FEAR ME!
> horrible stick'n'poke punk rock shit
i have hep C
> neck tattoos
i've been to jail. i can get you drugs if you want. i will never make more than 50k/year legitimately.

The ones on his right arm look kind of aesthetic. The ones on his stomach and chest and other arm make him look like a white trash faggot.

I wouldn't get a tattoo. Not only because they're degenerate, but I know I'd end up regretting whatever I chose. I'd either haye it or come up with a better idea of what I should have put there.