Do you guys ever get sad when working out?

Do you guys ever get sad when working out?

I was doing a set of dips the other day and I started to think about her, and I had to go sit in the bathroom stall and let it pass before I could return to my workout. It's not always just that though. Could be thinking about how my skills with girls are bad and making life hard or other things.

How do you guys deal with those?

watch 500 days of summer

Not when working out, but I have noticed that I always work out better when keeping the object of my desire in mind. Really hate the whole "just do i for you breh" meme. I always feel more involved when I do it for someone else.

And I dunno but can tell you thisisn't much help. Nigga gets over Summer by meeting Autumn. Wow, just like real life!

Read books about game and realize that you're going to suck at it for a long long time and if you push through you'll succeed.

Failing that you could always go Elliot Rodger

Game is kind of a pointless endeavor for me. I only have 6 months of civilian life left, and then if all goes as planned, I won't be able to pursue game for another year plus.

I get those feels some times but when i do i just think how impressed she would be if she knew i went from a smelly to where iam now. I know it is extremely autistic but sometimes i do an extra rep for her it gives me that motivation to do one more when i feel like i can't go any more.

I guess. She cheated on me badly so I don't really want to impress her.

so ? do it to hurt her.

Lifting is something an evil woman can't invade.
I yell freedom like William Wallace eveytime I lift.
No daughter of satan is going to take my freedom.

Tfw Veeky Forums actually helped me get with my onenitis from freshmen year of college..have a second date coming up with her this week. thanks for the inspiration from the past 5 years Bros

We're all going to make it

Yeah sometimes I just stop for a few months randomly and seeing all my progress fade away is pretty disheartening ngl. Wish I had the motivation to keep going.

I kinda like it when it does, because then I know I get to rebuild. That's just me though.

Haven't gotten sad while working out user.
Only times I get upset is when I see couples being all over each other inside the gym, but those feelings seem more like anger than sadness.

She cheated on and ditched me almost 5 years ago. Been lifting for 2 years and I believe it's been helping mentally. I still have major issues sleeping with girls though, I don't think I want it enough. Maybe it's been to much pr0n, maybe I've learned too many awful truths about the world and the other half of the population. I haven't seen her in 4 years yet I still think of her every day. I've had sex with 6 girls since, but it hasn't been very good and I know that's my fault. Any advice for a brother? Give it more time?

>maybe I've learned too many awful truths about the world
You haven't learned shit. Knowledge is worthless without experience.
>and I know that's my fault
You're subconciously searching for ways to validate and rationalize your low self esteem (something a lot of people on here do). I'm prescribing you with a 300mg of GO FIND A HOBBY AND SOCIALIZE + at least 3 months off Veeky Forums.
Feel free to come back in three months and resume the self-pity, but don't pretend you know shit about the world while not being a part of it.

Start Vipassana meditation.

Everything will be better.

I turn that sadness you get bro into anger and opportunity. I turn that sad kunt vibe into a roaring flame that increases my lifts and ultimately my undying spirit to better myself.

>tfw never actually spoken to female, let alone been in a relationship with one, so don't have a 'her'

>tfw I saw her three days ago just casually strolling through the city with the chad she cheated me on with

I started the wrong song during a rest once and I looked around the gym to see I was one of like three people not lifting with a friend. Gave me feels for a moment but I switched songs and went about my day.

this is shit advice.

Become better than you are today and repeat forever. Fuck both of them.

I frequently have to hold in tears when I go on runs. The music and moving around brings up some repressed shit.