Give me 3 good reasons why I shouldn't roid

Give me 3 good reasons why I shouldn't roid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/DelDrew/videos
ergo-log.com/steroids-users-hormone-balance-irreparably-damaged-after-a-couple-of-years.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're too stupid and poor to do it safely.

Cause you're an idiot

1) you don't know what you're doing

2) you don't want any of the possible side effects

3) you don't want to dedicate the income to it

Otherwise, do you.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP WEEEOOOWEEEEOOOOWWEEEEEOOOOEPSSSSSSSSHSHSHSFFFTTTTTTT SPLAATT SPLAT PFFF BAZZZZINNNGAAA *airhorn noise*

Give me one reason why anyone who isn't a professional fitness model or athlete should.

you're lazy

but really, who cares. go for it

Let's say you know the side effects
And the risks
And the proper dosages

1) people will judge you, that's a fact . You may have different expectations for body images than everyone around you, and it could affect your ability to do well in your job, family etc
2) if you know the risks, then I would say the biggest one is hypertrophy in the heart and good luck getting around that one
3) to do it right, it's gonna cost money that you should probably be spending On something else

>giving less than 3 reasons
>unironically calling others stupid when you can't follow basic instructions

1) Small balls
2) Expensive
3) Liver damage since you don't know what you're doing.

If you're in the USA, one felony charge on your record will fuck up your entire life.

Man I know people who fucking order their shit via the internet. How do they not get caught?

fpbp as usual

Just get a prescription.

1) It's not healthy. For a board that prides itself on fitness, it's pretty pathetic how many people here are into roids.

2) Breaking the law, unnecessary risk

3) The gains aren't even worth it. You'll just look like an ugly golem, see pic related

They get lucky, but all it takes is one fuckup for anyone ordering to go to prison and have their lives ruined.

If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it (hint: it's not)

You're not going to make it, without or without roids.

Even better: stop being an autistic fuck and start socializing until you have a contact irl.

Like a doctor? Just call your insurance company, bro.

Hope you don't have Obongocare.

this

one misdemeanor is stressful and problematic enough, I couldn't imagine having a felony

>References Obamacare as Obongocare
>Too stupid to see that he's not talking about a Dr.

Not surprised.

>tfw natty and have a body people say is a roids body.
Feels good man. Dyels should just kys.

I'm new here.

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

>hypertrophy of the heart
Lol wut
>too much money
Nigger I just spent $400 for 5 vials of test, 5 of tren, clomid, nolva, aromasin AND some winstrol. Another $80 for my caber, $10 for pins and some HCG, all in all a 3 month cycle is gonna cost me $600 and I'm gonna do more in 3 months than a natty would in two years. You probably spend more on pre workout than I do on gear.

OP, do it faggot. Check Reddit for a source and go buy some test E. $25 a vial lol

GOLEM GET YE GONE

how does being that big effect your interactions with employees? Is it typically seen as vain to be obviously on roids in the corporate type jobs?

>Gyno
>Heart problems
>Mental illness
>Swollen disgusting look
>Addiction
>Cost

youtube.com/user/DelDrew/videos

Good damnit golem

>preventable with AI
>not if you use responsibly
>not proven at all, recent study found 0 emotional or mental changes
>some drugs produce a 'wet' look, other drugs give you a hard, dry look
>not addictive..
>test e is super cheap

This is the most retarded, non lifter beta poster on this board.

1) Gym bros that are big and or ripped aren't healthy, most of them have little to no cardiovascular endurance. Fitness for them is looking good at the beach, eating steaks and chicken with some carbs day in day out. micronutrients are instead supplemented as pills.

2)so

3) He will never look like that, that guy is top 15-20% of all the guys that take roids. anabolic steroids give you muscles but never stage ready without right genetics and workout plan. The gains are super worth it for the individual

Here is a better list

1) You will make amazing gains but keeping them will be difficult
2)Insomnia + mood swings while cycling
3) Can shutdown natural testosterone for life, you'll need medication from that day onwards weekly.
+) If you manage to keep gains, some users reported loss of motivation of going to gym while being off juice. Depends on how big you looked on it ofcourse, varies with each individual.

++) hairloss, you will need to spend even more money on hair products to keep it from falling or accelerating baldness.

There are much more, like heart failure. Shrunken balls aren't a big issue imo, nobody will see your junk anyway

>claims to lift
>makes dyel post
Really makes me think.

>a 3 month cycle is gonna cost me $600
>paying $200 a month to destroy your body
You can't make this shit up

> hypertrophy of heart
Kek

Secured mail and butcoins. Also not being a moron helps.

with the damage it does to your body you shouldn't do it unless you get paid to lift heavy ass weight

b/c who the fuck cares about one guy ordering sterons online when there are 100s of other problems to deal with

>all these upset roiders who desperately try to refute every point against them in this thread

you really have to ask yourself why you lift in the first place

depending on your answer, roiding is ''''worth it'''' or not.

If you lift for female attention and want to get club pussy EASY, then its def worth it.

If you lift for basic health benefits, sports and general strength, then no.

you could really paraphrase this as: Do you have a life outside of the 4 walls in your gym?

If your answer is yes, roiding is almost never worth it.

pro tip: It's not a meme when people say face comes before physique. You'll 100% pull more pussy at lean 10% bf with 2 years lifting than an acne ridden bloated mess.

if you have an ugly face, disregard everything I just said, you should be pinning yesterday

Side effects
Finding reliable sources
Never being able to stop
>been using since early 2014

You really don't know what happens to the left ventricule???

I think this depends on how big you get and how much you show off gains.

People will look down on you for showing too much cep or having clothes that fit too tight. Natty or not, it doesn't matter. People don't like feeling inferior, and this is an easy way to cause that

Before you go through with roiding you should cut down (naturally or with stims/dnp doesn't matter that much) to around 10% BF or near enough. This will A) prove that you actually have the willpower to control your diet B) give you a lot more room to bulk up with and take advantage of the nutrient partitioning which gear gives you and C) help prevent some potential aromatization side effects

What if I have acne and gyno and IM NATTY????

look into letrozole mate
it won't get rid of the gyno but it will shrink it which is practically the same

If I've had my gyno for years(since I was like 13, 18 now), will it even help me, or is it too late?

Ok man this shit looks retarded... It will crash my estrogen and fuck my shit up?

Maybe
It worked for mine but it doesn't necessarily work for everyone.
But yeah taking it in the dosage you need to deal with gyno will crash your e2 and give you a shitty couple of weeks to a month. You're going to want a suicidal AI too for when you come off of it so that you don't get rebound gyno.

This. Arnold and sly are both in their 60's, along with many other people who used gear heavily for 30+years. You're going to die someday. You can go out with regret and fear, or you can do what you want with what little time you have on this shitty rock. The people who talk trash are the ones who don't have the balls to do it.

They also spend hundreds of thousands on doctors and drugs to keep themselves from dying.

*brap*

hair

heart

gut

And you will too. Steroids don't have anything to do with that. You get in a car wreck tomorrow. You could be diagnosed with cancer in your 30's. I knew a 22 year old who got Chrons disease and almost died. Life is short.

>hair
>balls
>skin

>Steroids don't have anything to do with that
but they do? I don't plan on being a walking medical emergency when I'm 60, sorry. I lift to be healthy, not the other way around.

Life is short why make it shorter?

>Nobody will see your balls anyway
THEN WHY THE FUCK AM I LIFTING
RRRREEEEEEEEEEE

You want to live until your shitting in your pants and can't remember what you ate for breakfast? Sounds cool, I guess. There's still no guarantee that something else won't kill you. The point is that Arnold will be remembered. If he had worried about 40 years into the future, he'd probably be working a crap job and wondering why he'd never taken the shot.

Raloxifene

>permanent side effect like giving you moon face, bad skin, fucked up hormones and emotional issues, possible infertility and mutated sperm, heart issues and more
>its a dirty way to success, you will always be a roider
>expensive

Retarded posts like these are the reason I completely stopped taking anything posted here seriously.
You should genuinely off yourself.

Yeah dude I'm sure you'll be remembered for being steroid user 900000001

no one has ever done anything memorable when they're old, they all hate their lives living at resorts shooting up heroine. You figured it out dog!

because most of the advice you will get comes from guys using words he does not fully understand

t. medfag

Not OP, but I make 80k a year. What are the negatives if I do it in an ideal fashion? Can I keep my hair?

Doesn't work for shit. Tried it on my guno for 4 months straight, didn't do anything.

not being poor in this context means the professional athletes/rich people who have their own private doctors with frequent consultation and checkings for every kind of shit you never even heard of. doesnt matter you make 80k or 120k and can afford some shit from deepweb and google for the potentional side effects. after some point, especially if you do more than one stuff you wont be able to connect the dots alone

you don't need to be extremely wealthy to get blood work done regularly lol

did you just ignore half of his post? Results which might seem perfectly fine to you/the internet could be a huge red flag to a doctor specially trained in working with people on steroids

other than the obvious things you don't even know what to test for in the first place and what they really mean, especially if there are interactions between the drugs and you have a medical history with something that can affect all these things.

You know there are clinics dedicated to this thing right? I'm not implying I would look at the bloodwork myself.

yeah, and you'll be going to the poor people clinics, considering you only make 80k

It's 200+ for a bare minimum blood panel

If you're doing that monthly it's a lot + cost of steroids

Yeah that's not bad at all, it's not like you'll take steroids for the rest of your life, it's a few years to get to a decent body and then get off it and maintain, you might lose a little bit, but as long as you stay on top of things you should be able to keep your physique for the most part.

I guess it depends on your goals. It's what would take 5 years of massively dedicated calculated work vs 2 years of work and not having to worry about the minutiae of cutting vs bulking cycles.

i did not actually. there isnt anything like this where i live, at least i dont know about it. but blood test regularly and consultation with someone still seems pretty expensive for the average person

maybe im biased because i had to/still have to take hormone-related stuff for non-fit related things and it was a nightmare worrying whether i experience a side-effect or im just overthinking it.

I've done steroids (Anavar, TestE, Dbol, Proviron) a handful of times when I was younger. There is a lot of information out there to learn to do it correctly and safely. Injecting can be a bit of a pain (I injected every Monday and Thursday). The gains are incredible, Test is def the best steroid I took for gains and just general everyday feelings. You feel ontop of the world constantly, I have a fear of confrontation but not on test. Afterwards its sad to see some of the gains go but with a good PCT (clomid and tamoxifen worked great for me). I don't think i'd do them again, I think they are for professional athletes and bodybuilders. It felt like such a waste for me to use them on a basic bodybuilding split. I wish I did something like the texas method with them and got strong as fuck...

>Fucks his hormones
>Starts having emotional and psychological problems he never knew were even possible
>Cant function properly at work
>Gets fired
>Is now poor and destitute with a destroyed endocrine system.

Roids ain't nothing to fuck with. It goes WAY beyond what the retards on /fraud/ talk about. Anybody with any type of responsibility, a family, high level career etc should not be messing with their hormones. As another poster said, you do not have the resources available to do it 100% properly, I'm talking weekly blood tests by a roid expert who tweaks everything for you. If you're ordering some shit off the internet and following dosing/pct protocols of losers on the internet, you already shouldn't be doing it.

A good rule of thumb for starting roids is "Am I prepared to inject hormones for the rest of my life?" Because that is the game youre playing. Cycling roids is a meme. Afrer a few cycles your hormones are fucked, or at least, never what they should be. It goes well beyond testosterone levels too. The endocrine system is extremely delicate and complex.

Implying doctors fully know the effects of steroids

If im under 18 and have low test how likely is it that my doctor will prescribe me testosterone, and how safe would it be?

I know lots of guys from my youth, they have abused drugs from speed to opiates, benzos from a very young age (like 15) and taken lots of fucking weird roid cycles, orals etc.

Just extremely stupid shit, none of them even got big or even stayed big. Drinking, partying, doing ecstasy and roids during week.

Probably last 7-10 years.

Tbh all of these guys are doing fine, I´ve met with several these guys and even though they do not do drugs or use steroids anymore, they dont have some hormonal problems or seem to have them. Most of them look very normal even though much smaller than their "roiding" days

I don´t know how much abuse the body can take but I´ve seen some chaotic roid use that has not totally destroyed endocrine system.

I personally would not want to even play with such things expect some TRT by doctor and blood tests when I´m older.

But what about ppl like Jeff seid, zyzz, David laid etc. They All look fine faggots

Tons of users with gyno. Plus makeup and when have you seen their balls?

Please don´t use zyzz or these guys as an example.

I would be more amazed that golden age bodybuilders like Zane, Franco, Schwarzenegger and Padilla are all alive and still kicking in their 70s. Roids don´t necessarily take years off your life.

None, anyone tell you otherwise is dumb hypocritical fuck. You are just using science to your advantage, let the loser fall behind in their 'right way' motto.

zyzz is dead, and you're not any of those guys

churchill lived 90 years. im not saying that doing rouds will make your life miserable, its just a high-risk choice for someone with a career, girlfriend, family or any kind of responsibility and not enough money for private doctors.

>ROID RAGE
>SMALL BALLZ
>BACNE

There really is no reason not to. Lifting is 60% genetics/test levels and if yours are bad you wont get anywhere.
Those saying "cost", its about £150 for a full cycle here.

For people talking about legality issues, there's always sarms bros

ergo-log.com/steroids-users-hormone-balance-irreparably-damaged-after-a-couple-of-years.html

It's honestly not worth it for me, I've considered it and it's really tempting, like I could drop 20k on it and be OK, but you have to ask yourself the question "why am I doing this in the long run?" Once I realized fitness was more of a lifelong thing for health it became obvious to me.

First identify why you lift. Then ask yourself if roids are required for that purpose. Chances are that unless your goal is to be an IFBB pro you don't need them. Apart from this there are also issues of legality, safety and expense. Might I add possible addiction? Chances are you'll never just try one cycle.

>under 18
go away!

ive roided before, loved the gains, people use them because they fucking work. I did two cycles, i wont do them again because:
1. acne
2. scars from acne
3. depression, i went into rehab for heroin/coke addiciton which i was doing while on steroids, couldnt do any PCT which i had bought while in rehab, was lazy as a motherufucker for a month. Even with PCT if you cycle heavy your going to have issues when you stop, what goes up must come down

samefaggin- addendum
anyone who says steroids are expensive are either dirt fucking poor- bought them while working at jimmy johns and living at a halfway house, and/or they have a plug who is charging too much money

Illegal- this is a bad reason as well, who gives a fuck what the government says, they are retarded, the reasons you should care about not roiding are your phyiscal and mental health.

Those prices... i can already guarantee you that shits fake/underdosed.

>I'm an Ausfag, so using roids is pretty much the same as distributing heroin as far as the cops are concerned
>No way to get bloods done here. I'm pretty sure you can pretty much only get them if your doc legitimately thinks you're dying; even then they don't measure shit like e2
>Can't get access to shit like needles here without a lot of bullshit. No idea how I'd go about it

Shit, just realized you meant you specifically.

>You don't know shit about how to interpret your bloods
>You probably don't even know what fucking PCT is
>You likely have no idea about dosages
>You possibly don't even know about the 1 compoud at a time rule

Roiding Aussie here, you're wrong on all three

Cops don't give a shit

Bloodworks.com.Au

Needles on ebay for like twenty cents each

You memeing me with that site, mate? Because if not, I'm gonna seriously consider a first cycle.

I'm a little confused by their site. How much is a standard blood test from them, and nothing else?

1. It's pointless unless your career is dependent on your being strong, fast or looking good.
2. You're playing with fire by fucking with your hormones.
3. It's not going to make you happy.

No please educate me brofessor