Why shouldn't I use these pads?

Why shouldn't I use these pads?

Shifts the weight to an unnatural position that helps snap your shit

You know who else uses pads? Women on shark week.

The only thing they are good for is glute bridges.

because squatting after 3 sessions will make them a nuisance more than comforting. They're for women who have thin and protruding bones but even then most of the time they throw it away

I'm new on squats
Will my shoulders get used to the bar?

I had the hardest time convincing my father to stop using the pussy pad, and he went from 65 lb squats in the smith machine to 135 lb squats in the cage

I'd stop using just for those massive gains, my dad got swole after he dropped it

I've never used them, but I have terrible back acne with cysts that press into nerves that leave me in horrible pain for about five minutes if I shift the bar wrong

>when a cyst forces you to do front squats

wew laddie i love my body

Wow, sucks to be you!

I use them
I also wear gloves wants up want to fight about it

Upload some vid of you popping them bad boys.

FUCK YOU AUTO CORRECT WHAT'S UP BRAH WHAT'S UP

no

it is really gross squatting in a white t-shirt, and then finishing with bloody shoulders though. I bet people think I have AIDS or something

Just wear a hoodie.
Or do them in your bathrobe in your home gym.
That's how I pad the bar.

I always thought that high bar squats felt incredibly uncomfortable, so I've always squatted low-bar. Never felt the need for pads while low-bar.

You should use them for front squats right after a woman finishes using it for her glute bridges.

>I've never used them, but I have terrible back acne with cysts that press into nerves that leave me in horrible pain for about five minutes if I shift the bar wrong

1. compressibility wastes force exerted on the bar
2. bar sits in the wrong position

plus, you're a pussy and need to work on it.

Yup, after a couple of weeks. Used to be the most uncomfortable thing for me but now dont a feel a thing anymore

See a doctor my dude

they're called pussy pads for a reason OP

pads are for women. are you a woman op?

P. Pads are for women
P. Zyzz uses pads
K. Zyzz is a woman

Zyzz is dead

yes
and she's dead now

:( Your problem makes me sad. Stay strong user.

>body solid
>needs a cushion to squat
top kek

how much weight should I be squatting/deadlifting before I start wearing a belt?

at least 10

Up to u there's no real reason to use one unless you think you need one, I pulled 200kg yesterday no straps or belt.

If u learn to keep your core tight during the lift you won't need one (unless you plan on competing and want to get every advantage you can)

what color belt should I be using?

>saw a guy using one while benching lmao1plate
>mfw so much of a pussy he doesn't want the bar to even touch his chest

sweater works just fine

Same reason you don't use lifting shoes. Shit fucks with your form and doesn't help you lift more

M8 shoes don't fuck up your form. Heel lifts are GOAT for squatting. If you're lifting in anything other than hard soled shoes of some form, you're a dipshit.

I have never heard so much broscience and i dont even use the pads

They're OK if you're a newbie and need to get used to the bar.
Once you get bigger trapeziums you're even better without them.

You are an idiot

accutane my brother

They're the exact same shit as pussy pads but now they're on your feet. You don't suddenly lift more when you put them on and your natural form isn't getting any better wearing crutches like that.

L2lift

This is bait

If the bar hurts without the pad, it's in the wrong position.

>it is really gross squatting in a white t-shirt, and then finishing with bloody shoulders

Jesus

no traps detected

Displaces the bar backwards shifting your center of gravity.

Respect to your old man

At least threefiddy

fucking hell brah

Maybe don't wear a white shirt...

pucci

It discourages you from being able to properly tense your traps. When you're just starting out, you won't have much muscle as padding, but you also won't be working with such heavy weight that it's a problem.
By the time the weight climbs to where it would dig in to your back, you should have developed your traps enough to comfortably hold that weight. And if you use a pussy pad, by the time you get there, you won't have trained yourself to properly support the weight, potentially increasing your risk of injury and general ineffective form that'll limit your lifts.

tl;dr, there's literally no point at best, it may impede your lifts, and may increase risk of injury at worst.

I'm sorry breh.....

>Why shouldn't I use these pads?

Because then the pad is lifting the bar, duh.

belt is a meme lol

proper form > belt

>squat 245 lbs without pad a bit past parallel
>The pad makes it so much more comfy
My traps do act as a natural cushion but the pad still helps
I kind of want to use the pad every single time I squat.

how do i get a korra tier gf bros

He is a roidhead and his legs are shit.

move to north canada
get native inuit gf

you local pound should have a few bitches waiting for adoption.

If the bar hurts your back, do more shrugs
Don't be a pussy. Your skin will callous up eventually

props to you for putting up withe the pain

he was just kidding in this pic

dont be a pussy and have a developed core