Come to Veeky Forums

>come to Veeky Forums
>SS is a meme!
>PPLs are a meme!
>PHAT is a meme!
>U/L is a meme!
>brosplits are a meme!

I want you to give me an actual routine that you faggots can agree upon.

Stats
>164lbs
>5'10
>265lbs deadlift
>105 OHP
>205 squat
>155 bench
Been doing SS for many months and I'm stalling constantly now despite lots of sleep and caloric surplus, (my main goal is aesthetics anyways) now give me a damn routime

Other urls found in this thread:

strengthstandards.co/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If it's aesthetics do a PPL routine.

An hero x1

Here's an idea, try picking a routine yourself you fucking faggot. There are plenty to choose from and the reason this entire board will never agree on one routine is that there are too many viable omes out there that have been peoven effective for different goals. Pick one amd see how it works, if you don't like it or don't progress on it then try a new one. For fucks sake.

Literally all comes down to genetics. If you are a beginner and sucking on one routine you will suck on the next one as well.

The five C's of Chad dom.
Calisthenics
Cardio
Curlbro routine(Mostly upper body workout with weights and only ONLY do one set of squats and deadlifts a week, occasionally)
Calorie counting
Chilling out

Lift weights consistently
If something starts lagging, focus on it more
Adapt as needed to meet goals

Make one yourself, I've found that frequency is the most important
Mine is :
>Monday : biceps, traps, forearms(in this order)
>Wednesday : chest and triceps
>Thursday : back, rear delts and biceps(sometimes i'm too exhausted to do biceps, that's why i do them monday)
>Friday : shoulders, triceps, traps
>Saturday : legs
>Sunday : chest, triceps, rear delts

The problem with SS is that it focuses too much on squats

May not be the best, but it's fun and it's flexible. Sunday and Monday are filler days, you can do what you want

The reason you can't get good advice here is because no one knows what the fuck they're talking about.
You literally have to figure everything out for yourself. No one here even exercises. Everyone is DYEL, learning about nutritional information and debating various workout routines is just yet another autistic min/max game that we play. Stop relying on obese 15 year olds to give you guidance.

>No one here even exercises.
There's a lot of trolls on this board but if you actually believe this you're retarded.

It's hyperbole you stupid cunt.
I'd love to know the percentages though.
I guarantee that those who are actually exercising regularly are in the minority.

Phul is the only evolution from SS

>strengthstandards.co/#/

Just enter your stats and fucking pick one. Won't matter in the long run

There is no real scientific proof for the "best" training method. Train how you feel you should train.
I'm training after a 2 split:

Monday:
3 * 5 Squat
3 * 5 bench press
3 * 5 dumbbell press
3 * 8 arm curls

Wednesday
3 * 5 Deadlift
3 * 5 barebell row
3 * 5 dumbbell row

Friday
Same as Monday

Sunday
Same as Wednesday

I currently weight 90 kg with 17% bf and, despite I'm not train them directly, even my shoulders grow like hell (but I had always big shoulders and a big neck, so for my body are deadlifts enough to let him explode.

Really? The minority? I don't see that.

BSDO

275lbs

Squats
2x8
3x3
2x1-3
2x8
Front Squats
3x5
Romanian Deadlifts
5x8
Leg extensions
3x8
Leg curls
3x8
Calf Raises
3xF

Bench
2x8
3x3
2x1-3
2x8
Incline bench
3x8
Db flat bench
3xF
Weighted Dips
3xF
Skull crushers
3x8
Tricep pull downs
3x8

Pull ups
3xF
Chin ups
3xF
Deadlifts
2x8
3x3
2x1-3
2x8
Barbell bent over rows
2x8
3x3
2x1-3
2x8
Ez curl bar curls
3x8
DB rows
3xF
DB curls
3x8

OHP
2x8
3x3
2x1-3
2x8
Shrugs
6x8
Front delt raises
3x8 superset with lateral delt raises 3x8
Bent over delt raises
3x8
DB shrugs
3xF
Face pulls
3x8
Squats
2x8
3x3
2x1-3
2x8
Front Squats
3x5
Romanian Deadlifts
5x8
Leg extensions
3x8
Leg curls
3x8
Calf Raises
3xF

>5'10
>164
you have to gain weight faggot
eat more and keep doing SS

If you enjoy your routine, you will stick to it
If you stick to your routine, you will make progress
If you make progress, you will enjoy it

With your stats, you should get a decent bit stronger before doing an intermediate routine.
The basic rules still apply and you shouldn't do some bullshit isolation and machine routine if you're natty.
>heavy lifting
>main focus on barbell lifts (squat, deadlift, OHP, Bench, Row)
>(weighted) bodyweight exercises and variations of the main lifts are 2nd tier exercises
>dumbbell variations are 3rd tier
>isolation and machines are 4th tier and should only be used for weaknesses/imbalances (which you don't have - everything is weak)
>train every muscle group 2-3 times per week

Not OP, but what if I just so SS and do the leg stuff half as often? Will I avoid t-rex mode that way and still get strong?

Bench 50x reps per week, squat 75x reps per week, deadlift 40 reps per week. OHP 50 reps per week and rows 50 reps per week.

Lifting is a meme.

We did a poll a week or two ago. The vast majority exercise.

>exercise
Exercise maybe, but they don't lift. The poll said that around 2/3 of /fit can't deadlift 4plate.

I don't do any routine. If I wanna get stronger at a lift I just do that lift 6 times per week. One type of routine being better is just bro science. If you want big arms do some curls and pulldowns every day.

kate was the worst character on that show i swear to god, fuckin bitch

if you want a decent strength/size program try 28 free and use intermediate templates which have some accessory work in them. candito linear or 6 week UL split programs are pretty good as well

5/3/1 is another good program with many variations for strength and size (BBB version)

don't bother with BB routines if you are natty. you are better off doing strength ones with some assistance work. you'll basically look the same but be much stronger

literally any routine you'll stick to and enjoy for about half a decade or more; i.e. the minimum time to look like you seriously lift & are strong.

> in b4 some fat kid tells me about how he did SS and gained 50lbs of muscle in 6 months and now hes more muscular than anyone on Veeky Forums at 5'5 260lbs.

>falling for the 'SS is a meme' meme

lmao post body

You guys really think any routines have any real science behind them? They are just some BS some roid monkey made up to sell shit, like everything else in the fitness industry. Its pretty simple, to get stronger at any given movement, do more volume and frequency, without snapping your shit up.

The best routine for you is the one you enjoy enough to keep doing. Stop worrying about which is best because if you lift weights and eat enough you will see results regardless.

For me it's PHUL because I primarily have strength goals but the aesthetic gains keep me inspired and enjoying myself.

> do sl for 1 year and only hit 110kg squat/80kg bench/120kg deadlift
> do sl for 1 more year and make basically no gains
> hop on c6w, 531, pnp, etc. and sheiko and hit 1/2/3/4 for reps in a matter of months.

New lifters come to Veeky Forums to embrace fitness shitposts, seasoned lifters dont have to go to Veeky Forums because they have already seen some shit(posts).

Maybe because its Veeky Forums not /powerlifting/

This.

>Hurr durr you aren't a real lifter if you don't meet the autistic standards for my favorite lift

>coming to /for/ for advice
Just have some sips and lift weights

PPL. Compound excercises like bench, squat, deadlift for strength gains and then isolation excercises for aestethics.

You must do both. Fuck the weight, sets and reps. Progressive overload and T.U.T is all that matters.

Asthetics are a combination of l

>Been doing SS for many months and I'm stalling constantly now despite lots of sleep and caloric surplus
you don't eat enough
you don't sleep enough
you don't rest enough between sets

one or more of these is the reason that you're stalling

The secret is as long as your routine is based around heavy compound lifts and linear progression that consistency is more important than anything else. Pick something you can see yourself doing firings at a time.

Buy some wrist-straps to help you break through your plateau. But don't overuse the wrist-straps. Also try bro splitting, it is a lot of fun and it lets you target stabilizer muscles.

Start doing Bulgarian

>has 3 days for triceps
>1 day for legs
>probably skips legs anyway

Can somebody give me some constructive feedback on my routine?

Monday chest
>4x10 cable flies
>4x10 chest press (10 normal width pushups between sets)
>3x10 incline bench press
>3x10 upward cable flies
>Abs

Tuesday back and bis
>3x10 pullups
>2x10 chin ups
>3x10 wide grip pulldown
>3x10 close grip pulldown
>4x10 corner rows
>3x10 seated cable rows
>3x10 bicep curls (each arm)
>3x10 hammer curls (each arm)
>Abs

Thursday shoulders and Tris
>4x10 dumbbell ohp
>3x10 lateral raises
>3x10 upright barbell row
>3x10 shrugs
>3x10 dips
>3x10 tricep pulldowns
>3x10 overhead tricep cable pulls
>Abs

Friday legs
>4x10 squats
>3x10 hamstring curls
>3x10 weighted lunges
>3x10 weighted calf raises (each leg)
>Abs

Thanks senpai

What's your goals? It looks like you are bodybuilding, I'd add more chest in. Maybe move dips to monday and do chest dips for four sets and add front raises in instead of something, You have plenty of tricep movements in there. Add deadlifts to leg day, leg day should be harder.

Otherwise, loads of volume, if you're eating right you will grow.

Front raises instead of dips*

Holy shit I was doing SS got bored and modified it and it was a PHUL routine didn't even know it. And I do go for prs on heavy days sometimes because I find I'm stronger than I think.

Monday
>OHP: 3 x 5, 1 x 10
>squat: 3 x 5, 1 x 15
>W. Chinup: 3 x 5, 1 x 10
>Incline DB bench: 4 x 12
>Curl: 3 x 10

Wednesday
>W. Dips: 3 x 5, 1 x 10, 1 x 20
>Deadlift: 3 x 3
>DB row: 3 x 10
>lateral raise: 4 x 12
>tricep pushdown: 3 x 10

Friday
>DB bench: 3 x 5, 1 x10
>squat: 3 x 5, 1 x 15
>W. Pullup: 3 x 5, 1 x10
>DB press: 4 x 12
>Hammer curl: 3 x 10

stats (1rm)
squat: 160 kg
OHP: 75 kg
W. chinup: +40 kg
Diddly: 190 kg
W. Dips: +55 kg

the best routine is the one with the most work that you will reliably complete for several months with no breaks and without getting injured

yes, just squat 5x5 once a week that will be fine

desu 1/3 of fit being able to dl 4 plate is pretty impressive, even assuming e stats thats still way more than your average gym demographic let alone people that dont even go to a gym

>I want you to give me an actual routine that you faggots can agree upon
Killing yourself xF

this desu

best routine coming through
taken straight from my notes app

A
Squat 35lb
Press 165lb 5-5-5
Ohp 100lb 5-4-5
Dips 10-10 25lb 5
>chest iso
>tricep iso
>shoulder iso

B
Pull-Ups 5-5 25lb 5 35lb 1
Rows 115lb 6-7 135lb 5
Deadlift 2pl 5 (left grip still a problem)
loaded carries 40lb suitcases
>planks/lying leg raises
>bicep iso

(think about moving diddy lift first so your grip doesn't bitch out, )

That much weight would pull to dog off balance and either force it to not stand up or make it do a front flip lol.

GOMAD

A

100 pushups
100 sit-Ups
100 squats
10 km running

repeat every day

If you want aesthetics do PPL
Don't fuck around when you're doing your heavy compounds; they're literally the best thing you could do to get gains. If you're stalling on your deads and squats, jack the weight up ten or twenty pounds and do fewer reps
Heavy compounds = higher test levels = more gains all around

Reg Parks inspired 5x5.
Squat, ohp, front squat, bench, deadlift, row + Calves and arms. 3 days a week.

don't do a routine, do a program

This

hey guys? im sort of new to this, but i keep reading all this shit lately about how great kettle bellls are. should i buy one? i was looking at the ones from rage fitness

Good evening comrade, I have much to teach you in the ways of the kettlebell.

The first time I ever tried deadlifting I did 4plate.

I could do 4plate squats and the only thing I ever did for my legs was run and bodyweight squats.

Using squat and deadlift standards of power lifters who honestly don't give a shit about your long term health and physical integrity is faggotry of the highest order.

People here workout to get healthy and change how they look. Not set themselves up for a one way trip to snap city because some future steroid abusing fuckwad thought it would be totes awesome.

> he doesn't have a dog that does neck extensions with lmao!!3plat

no you didn't

>The first time I ever tried deadlifting I did 4plate.
yeah_ok.gif

I'm doing push pull legs 3x a week because I'm playing a sport too so I alternate the days I'm not playing.
Is this ok or is 1x a week per muscle not enough?

The "SS is a meme" meme is a convoluded shit test to keep the people who aren't interested in committing to getting fit