How am I supposed to increase self esteem

I'm starting to get my life on track again, I started lifting for a while, even though my lifts aren't that good I'm working on it, I have decent grades but I still feel like shit. Wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nRefcyPrhPM).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lift more. Once you start lifting huge weights you can tell gurls to take a hike.

>Lifting for grills
No thanks, I'm pretty asexual

I don't know senpai. I was an overweight sperg when I left high school, now I'm in decent shape (still nowhere I'd like to be) with a good job who can socialize pretty well but I still feel like I'm miles behind everyone else. Every time I think to myself that I'm doing good there's a nagging voice in the back of my head telling me that I'm still uninteresting compared to everyone else.

When I lost weight
>Why are you happy ? You're still below average and you can't do shit with your body
When I got some decent gains
>Why are you happy ? There's still some people that life way more than you.
When I got decent at socializing
>Why are you happy ? You wasted your teen years being an asocial sperg and they're never coming back

And this is just for the stuff I managed to "fix", I still see other people who are literate, playing an instrument and shit like that and then the first thought that pops into my head is that I don't compare.

One on hand it's good that you're channelling your low self esteem to improve yourself, on the other hand you really need to tone that shit down. Just accept that you're good enough for someone somewhere, even if not for yourself. Stop obsessing over it, just do your thing and before you notice it you'll be in a place where you're happy in life.

Also do you believe the people you see who are literate/proficient with an instrument/having success in relationship are like that in every area of their life ? Each person has stuff they're good at and things they're bad at, there will always be someone better than you at something. If you obsess of that you'll end up a millionaire and still feel like shit.

pic related
it's you

Have you ever had pets? Mammals preferrably? What would you do if you noticed them being depressed/low energy?

>better food
>more movement
>more grooming
>more playtime with friends

Do you do all of these things regularly?

Maybe you're right, I'll just things at my pace. I've always felt like a brainlet because I don't read that much so I'll start with that in parallel of lifing.

kek, thanks for making me laff matey

>better food
sure
>more movement
no problemo
>more grooming
okey dokey
>more playtime with friends
pic related

Start getting girls. If you're sperg idk what to tell you honestly.

>tfw someone sums up your existence on this planet so far with a meme picture

try adding meditation and wellness stuff. I do that in addition to lifting and writing/university. Also maybe creating something like artsy stuff might help. (For the meditation I'd really recommend a short course/resort after that it's way easier to just do 20-30minutes a day and it will lift your mid significantly.)

Good luck mate

Look into hypnosis (fella on youtube called Michael Sealey has some good videos youtu.be/nRefcyPrhPM).

Also positive affirmations can help.

An example: instead of answering "Not bad" when someone asks how you are say "Pretty good, thanks". It's that whole changing the mindset/meme magic thing.

Think of your mind like a garden, if you don't take care of it it gets invaded by weeds (bad thoughts) but if you take care of it you can create a wonderful garden.

Dude, pretty much everyone is quite uninteresting. The point is to find the people who dig the same boring shit as you do.

And pls stop comparing yourself to others.

Dude, stop. Nobody is a literate, musician, athlete, comedian, pussy destroyer and engineer at the same time.

roids

you know, if i were a cute chubby kitteh id be happy even if i thought like that.

sounds like my thought process breh. trying to get out of it.

Stuck in the same boat here my dude I have no idea how to maintain or build relationships with ppl. My home life was always fucked and I find it near impossible to trust anyone. I've made some progress these past few years since I cut ties with my senpai but I'm still light years behind everyone else my age.

I know how you feel
> it doesn't go away
I have clinical depression though so your case may be different from mine

>I'm pretty asexual
>low test

It's just the nature of the modern world. It sounds cheesy but you need to get spiritual, find happiness from within as well. Get your body, mind and spirit in sync.

Nah my test levels are average but I've basically given up on 2d grills because of low self esteem

I mean 3d grills