Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums.

You know me, but you don't know me. I've been here a long time. A *long* time. I've tripped, I've posted anonymously, I've lurked.

And here's my quandary - every day I see threads with questions, comments, and arguments. These threads are short and long, clusterfucked and abandoned, meme'd and broscience'd.

I, after many years and much effort, have gained the knowledge necessary to answer the vast majority of these threads. Simply. With meaningful, peer reviewed, empirical answers.

But I almost never do.

Because after 69 replies and 17 images omitted, who's going to see my answer? Who's going to even realize I'm giving them the actual correct information they asked for?

Does this board want actual mentors? Or has it become more of a social collective - where we can make jokes and motivate/insult each other?

I really would like to give back to Veeky Forums and contribute to all of your growth, but it feels like there's no point if I am not one of the first few posters in a thread.

What would you do if you were in my situation?

Sincerely,

A purposely nameless Veeky Forumsizen

nigga i ain't reading that shit lmao

Welcome back towelhead

If you notice, trips who regularly post useful information relevant to the thread often get respected on Veeky Forums

If you know everything, why haven't you fixed your gyno yet?

unless you look good, have advanced level tips and know what you're talking about no one will give a fuck.

fpbp

prove you're trucrypt

>he tried to blur it out

oh no ! one second away from daddy and we're aII doomed !

I've been a "respected" trip before, as well as an anonymous poster. I could give up who I went by - and some people would remember. Or post a picture of myself - and some people would get excited and make homosexually-laden posts requesting more. Or post my lifting stats - and some would call me a liar because of my numbers.

All that would be beside the point. My dilemma is wanting to help Veeky Forumsizens but not being able to do so because of (my perceived) current board culture.

>Does this board want actual mentors?

who are you going to mentor when everyone on Veeky Forums is an expert after two months of starting strength?

Oldfag thread?

Sure we can make this an oldfag thread too. For nostalgia.

>Does this board want actual mentors?
no just memes
this

I've also been here *a long time* but you're arguing with people that have lifted less than a year and got all their advice from a brazilian gayboy

>that webm
>not getting full on erections during dead lift and spraying piss everywhere as you execute the lift.

post isley and norsebro
some supermang wouldnt hurt either

>while screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!!"

if someone had the screen cap of ginger mod BTFOing of a guy insulting him by linking the guys picture from a CBT I'd love you forever

Create a youtube channel full of memes and good advice.

You could take a Veeky Forums thread you saw, give some advice, read through the posts in the thread and blow people the fuck out as well.

who was that guy who had a african gf? Dude use to post his gs's mothers swole back when he was in africa visiting