Motivation

Who do you lift for, lads?

For her

For you

For future me

For Jesus

For me mostly. It feels good to be strong and healthy. It's improvement and it feels good to improve yourself. Also I am a fucking narcissistic user and it feels fucking good walking past a mirror and mire new gains and smile at yourself. For mires of girl secondly, not gonna lie

Nice.

Satan

for te lulz.

no seriously, just so i look a lil bit better... and for te lulz

to keep my mind off life

you are big guy

My uni is having it's annual sex education week starting yesterday. To kick it off, they have a cabaret style show the first night. One of the acts in the middle of the show had 3 guys singing and stripping down to their briefs, none of whom were particularly athletic looking but got screaming applause nonetheless.

My newest motivation is now to get good looking enough to get up on that stage next year and be the best looking guy up there

I just don't know anymore, man.

I've been lifting for 2 years and I still don't enjoy it. The results are nice - albeit mediocre at best - but the activity itself is still a drag.

There are so many things I'd rather do than go to a loud place to pick up heavy things. And I don't mean eating or fapping, I mean practicing the violin, building stuff, productive things like that.

Could it be that lifting just isn't for me? Pic related, two years of benchpressing incorrectly.

Amy lee is a goddess. The contrast of light eyes and dark hair is GOAT

>Who do you lift for, lads?
I started out doing it just to troll people at a reunion,i saw we had one coming up in two years in 2014 on the facbook group made for it, i noticed everybody from my old class going there had got fat and out of shape,and was discussing how they looked now, and making excuses like everybody fades with age,im much more happy now that i eat what i want etc.. etc.. all the memes fat people spew so they can feel better about themself...
so i thought, hmmm, what if i work out for two years and show up in incredibel shape just to shit on their fat positive parade

Im no expert, but maybe put less dedication onto lifting and start other hobbies, espicially if your overall health is pretty OK

couldnt it be that you lift wrongly?

If this is 2 years you should probably stop, not trying to be harsh, but someone has to.

Same as every other moron here

>validation from women
>mental health
>to feel strong

Sex ed ... In uni
I suppose it's better late than never but still, sex ed should be taught in high school imo

You deserve a medal.

That is seriously impressive, and you can kiiiind of say that you're motivating them to stop fucking around and start doing something

I have not posted a new pic on my facebook for two years now, im keeping my transformation on the downlow, only people who`s in my life every day know, the reunion is in two months, and im in better shape than i have ever been in my life, even bigger than in my days as a athlete, ill take pics and make a thread about the reunion after i happens

Can protein bars/shakes be used as a more convinent way to reach your protein needs? I only want to keep in shape and get more muscles, im pretty sure protein bars/shakes would make a healthy snack for me. Opinions?

Yeah, I've already slacked down to once or twice a week instead of 3 times. My health is fine. Quitting junk food and soda did most of that. That's something I can easily keep up for the rest of my life, even if I don't lift.

Dunno, PTs complimented my form before. I've been benching too low on my chest, but other than that my lifts are fine. It's probarbly due to not eating enough that my numbers haven't progressed beyond beginner levels. Too scared to either bulk or cut properly, I guess. In just two years, I went from skinnyfat to skinnyfat.

Trust me, I've considered it.

every fkn time

This

I realized way to late that if you're not doing it for yourself you will fail most of the time. Anything or anyone else is just a byproduct of you doing you. That being said, there's nothing like good ass to get motivated.

For Cara

For max stirner