how do you make these taste good holy shit

>dump gallon of cinnamon and stevia into pot
>STILL tastes like shit

EXPLAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

dietfacts.com/html/nutrition-facts/cocoaine-energy-drink-8-4-oz-can-44639.htm
nutritionj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1475-2891-13-49
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your taste is shit, probably from all the sugar and fast food you consume.

Give yourself a year and only eat home made food with lots of vegetables, no coke, no sweet alcohol.

I eat them every morning just with greek yoghurt and enjoy the flavor.

blueberries

not being a baby

they'll never taste good. just get used to them.

i dont eat fast food or sugary foods tho

oats are just trash tier

its like eating bread

That's for pack mules user. Eat some real food

Add a scoop of protein powder.
Also you are a faggot.

>dump gallon of stevia into pot
hmm
>its like eating bread
that doesn't make any sense

It's like eating plain bread with nothing on it. And why can't a man enjoy stevia? Well I lied it's actually truvia, but still. Maybe some raisins would make oats taste better

It's like eating plain bread with nothing on it.

That is the appeal dude. It is a cheap and nutritious meal that you can add anything to.

People who don't eat sugary food don't own sweetener.

yoghurt+1 or 2 spoons choco-Protein powder.
stirr it up-
oats
et voila

I put some golden syrup over mine, otherwise they taste fine.

>oats are just trash tier
lmfao triple nigger

Your diet is 90% of the battle, lifting is the other 10%. If you can't eat right you won't make it. Also, like said, you need to retrain your taste buds. STAY AWAY FROM SUGARS AND REFINED CARBS.

I eat them with yoghurt only. Also try different brands. I've tried 5 and liked only two. I eat them without fruit pieces and shit, fine grained

this
chocolate whey + milk shaken up, put into oats and then microwaved is goat. dubs confirm for best breakfast of all time

Just put some bananas in it. Or strawberries, or any kind of berries. Literally just whatever fruit you can think of. You don't have to eat them on their own, you sperg.

grate a medium sized carrot, add some vanilla extract, a dash of cinnamon and kefir or yogurt. Leave it in the fridge overnight. Add honey in the morning. Thank me tomorrow.

There are forces at work here you wouldn't even begin to understand!

and of course the oats.

throw them in the bin and eat something good instead

>sugars
>dairy

yeah well, such is life.

>no coke
But cocaine doesnt have calories

>not eating muesli

I have plain oats and just milk and i
genuinely enjoy it

Maybe its your oats ? I live in bong land and i buy Mornflake instant oats. Give another brand a try, there is a difference.

microvawe this shit with water, raisins and peanut butter but most of all, learn to eat for nutrition and diet and not for taste, that's what the cheat meals are for

You don't put stuff in your oats to make it tasty.
You put oats in your food to make it nutricious.

Get some quark or greek yoghurt, add raw oats, whey and fruits. Maybe some cinnamon or something. Those all make it plenty sweet for your babby tastes.

I eat them with water and black coffee.

fpbp

buy finely powdered oats and mix them in your protein shake

If oatmeal prepared with hot water tastes like shit to you you should probably rethink your diet. Sure it's pretty boring on its own but it doesn't taste bad.

There are so many great and healthy options, a sliced apple and cinnamon, sliced orange with a little fresh lemon juice, bananas, berries etc. etc.

Touch salt
Touch sweetener of choice
Maybe touch of vanilla

Anything else is people who don't know how to cook oats

>touch

f*ck off

it has 70 calories you worthless junkie
dietfacts.com/html/nutrition-facts/cocoaine-energy-drink-8-4-oz-can-44639.htm

Like your dad touched you when you were a kid

>Like your dad touched you when you were a kid
I don't think oats need that much salt and sweetener

LMAO

#shrekt

1 Banana per 50g of oats.
Add water, microwave for 2 minutes, "mash" the banana slices and mix it up.

Since this is an oats thread, am I the only one who likes raw oats?

Put them in a bowl, add milk. No cooking, no fuss.

By preparing it with milk, honey, and blueberries

>1 dl oats
>3,5 dl water
>salt
>microwave for 2 minutes
>add butter

I have this every morning. Stop being manchildren.

This is very good advice. It's been about 10 months since I quit sodas cold turkey and even a banana tastes too sweet now

LOL

this is the best, nothing else required.
but most of the time I add protein powder to the milk before because I can't be bothered to have oats and a separate shake. can't do it with myprotein chocolate smooth though, shit is way too sweet.

I don't cook oats, I just put them in a bowl with some flaxseeds and pour milk over it.
I'll also have a black coffee, then have a sip with every spoon of oats.

The coffee mixes with the milk and oats and gives off this really strange - but delicious - taste.

>stevia and cinnamon
>"somehow" still tastes like shit

Gee Brain, I dunno.

best way to eat oats
>2 eggs
>150g of oats
>50g of parmesan cheese
>oregano and rosemarry
>bake on medium heat for 20~25 minutes
>almost like a bread but it tastes good because of eggs and cheese

Because those sweeteners are so sweet that they are bitter in large amounts. You only need a little bit of it.

Care to share, brother?

By not being a little baby man. Also I don't eat carbs.

>taste good
wtf? you just eat them

Some milk, microwave and a drizzle of honey. Great start to cold mornings

Honey and cinnamon in there works for me mate.

>200g of oats
>400cl of milk
there you go, you oats now taste like milk and you can eat it
dunno why you'd need anything else

Blend them with your protein shake fag

>stop eating sugar and bread
>get depression and start getting lax and only brushing my teeth every 3 days or so
>go to dentist
>"great teeth user"

the sugar jew strikes again

>taste good

What are you a woman or something? Man the fuck up

>Dump milk in bowl.
>Dump 1 or 2 tsp of honey in milk, microwave till warm.
>Stir until honey dissolves.
>Dump oats into milk
>Stir then microwave.
Delicious af.

nigger just pour some milk or water in it and heat it up and eat it, the taste is good you'll just have to get used to it

this is Veeky Forums and ive STILL never seen a bigger faggot than you OP, just fucking eat your good oats

I slowly boil them in some whole milk until it has thicken, sometimes chop a banana in that. For me it's tasty.

I seriously don't understand people who tarnish their oats with anything but water and a bit of milk. I ate porridge with sultanas for YEARS because that's just the way mum made it when I was a kid, then I forgot to put them in one day and holy shit I've never looked back. Why would you need anything else?

Don't add too much water to your oats, if you're cooking them.

The more water, the more the taste is diluted and the more there will be to eat as the oats bloat up with the fiber soaking up the water. Also, there's some studies that the amazing satiative quality of oats is connected to how much water they are allowed to soak up. So less watery oatmeal is less filling.

nutritionj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1475-2891-13-49

Of course, if you're a fatty trying to lose weight and want maximum satiety from eating then make your oatmeal maximally watery.

In a bowl :
-Cut an apple
-Cut banana
-Oatmeal
-Cinnamon
-Nutneg

Pour boiling water, mix it with a spoon and eat.

I'm going to sit right down and tell this exactly how i eat my motherfucking steel cut oatz.

I make a gigantic fucking batch every four days. When im done i have an enormous bowl of steel cut oatz and at this point i generally take the first few feet of my cock out of my pants and fap because the sight is beautiful.

Every morning i take a goodly portion of that fucking pond of glory and i pour vanilla fucking soymilk in the fucking bowl with the fucking oatz and i put them in the microwave where i picture them fucking while they heat up.

I've now got a bowl of hot oatz and an infallibly rigid dick but i am not done motherfucker and it is not yet time to eat.

I reach around behind me and grab my nuts from the cupboard and sprinkle a bunch of walnuts into the fucking bowl. I grab my raisins and i shake my raisins into that fucking bowl, i grab my prunes and i lay my prunes into that fucking bowl, and i grab my fucking naked banana and i layer it into that fucking bowl. At this point i collapse onto the floor and fuck a new hole into the hardwood of my kitchen because i just can't fucking stand my gorgeous fucking oatz, then i stand up and i eat that fucking bowl, the whole fucking thing including the bowl itself, without any utensils and then i go throw myself at the sex doll i have dressed up like the quaker oatz guy and i literally fuck it until my neighbors call the cops.

Put a dash of salt in the boiling water. Thank me later.

Inform me on soaking oats. Is it as easy as adding some almond or coconut milk to the oats and letting it sit overnight in the fridge? Sounds nice desu

>dump gallon of cinnamon
Are you trying to eat oats do do the cinnamon challenge?

Usually eat mine plain, but thinking about experimenting. What flavor protein powder is best in oats?
I have chocolate and peanut butter.
>inb4 use both
Want to try just one first.

Just learn to eat bland foods or you're not gonna make it

Your taste is shit and your writing is worse. KYS yourself, my man.

Wtf is A sultana? Some kind of affluent muslim banana?

>Being this new

>i dont eat fast food or sugary foods tho
yes you do

>Veeky Forumsfag complains that he can't eat plain yogurt so he has to buy flavored and sweetened shit
>Veeky Forumsfuck complains that even when dumping a "gallon of cinnamon and stevia" into oats it "tastes like shit"

There are some serious plebs among us.

This.

Oats with soy milk or just regular milk are pretty great.

Just eat the fucking oats you limp dicked little faggot. They're fucking oats. They taste like fucking oats. They're supposed to.
Hurrrrr durrrr my water tastes like water instead of grape drank and my rice tastes like rice instead of skittles woe is me I better go suck some BBC..

affluent muslim raisins. I do this too, but soaked in vanilla.

It's called muesli, look it up

BERRIES
E
R
R
I
E
S

Oats + 1 cup milk + 1 cup water + 1 scoop protein powder

I actually look forward to eating this when I wake up.

I like raw oats.

As in, straight from the bag. They taste so good but apparently they're not very good for you.

They also seem pretty good for developing jaw muscles cause a mouthful of them takes a fair bit of chewing.

>They taste so good but apparently they're not very good for you.
Shit not the oats themselves, but apparently without allowing them to jellify up milk or water they dick up your stomach. Dunno if I could just drink more water or what.

Use whole milk instead of water. Win.

food is a meme

It shouldn't be bad for you. Most vegetables would be better if eaten raw too.

Yurop measurments

2dl of oats, 4dl of water, a bit of salt.
Microwave or cook it for some minutes.

Put on homemade apple sauce

>put oats in mug
>add almond milk
>add frozen blueberries
>crack an egg into mug
>cinnamon
>tablespoon of stevia
>Microwave for 3 minutes
>eat with greek yogurt

just had that shit for dinner and it was so good I can't wait to eat it again for breakfast

This and cinnamon

One tablespoon(6 grams) of brown sugar makes it taste good enough to me

Thats not even cocaine retard

>stevia

no fucking wonder, it's the stevia that tastes like shit you dumb retard

>blend it to powdr
>honey
>nuts
>fruit
>cinnamon
>cacao
>kys