Redpill me on these things Veeky Forums

Redpill me on these things Veeky Forums

Are they worth buying? Do they work? How do you workout with them?

Planning on buying one because my abs are not to be seen even with a low bf%

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5I3LgiumTJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are great and cheap, no reason not to buy one. just watch some form videos on youtube. if you use it wrong it won't do much for your abs and might even fuck up your shoulders.
focus on using your abs to pull yourself back up, not your lats. you know that cat/cow yoga exercise? think of doing cat.

just bought one for like 10 shekels

gonna get myself some abs senpai

Literally one of the best core/lower back exercises.

Extreme strength required.

Wheel is super cheap too.

Fucking hate that one. It's hard to do it but I need to do it since i got a shitty core.

Where can you get one of these and for how much? Might get one actually even though I'm happy with my ab routine. Wouldn't hurt to throw in an extra variation.

How do I get this to target my abs more? I feel like I'm using either my arms too much or my lower back bows downward and it gets really sore without much burn on the abs

You're overextending and not contracting your abs hard enough.

Great. Get to do my ab workout while I roll to work.

Contract your abs from the starting position and go down as far as you can while still keeping the contraction.

I got one for £3

they're good

youtube.com/watch?v=5I3LgiumTJM

you're welcome

plenty of people dont have storng enough abs to even do the knee version, so here's a good list of progressions

Yes they are god ties and cheap, 10 dollars = basically free

this and leg raises are all i do for abs.

>Extreme strength required.

Not really, I could literally bust out like 30 reps at least with these things consecutively and i dont hardly ever do ab work . they arent hard

He was talking about standing ab wheel you mong.

which you wont be able to do even if yo can do 30 knee ab wheel reps.

>doing the standing variation of the ab wheel

literally why?

>this and leg raises are all i do for abs.
Post abs

I'm fat and cutting. Those are just the only things that really made my abs sore. You recommend something else too?

That's pretty much what I do to, I was just hoping to see if it payed of. lol

It definitely made my core stronger. Helping with posture issues too. I think those and the big 4 should be plenty for abs, but I don't really know a whole lot that you can do outside of them. Planks aren't as good as the wheel, so those are out. When I had a pulley system I could do those ab curls while on your knees pulling the weight down (don't know the name). Weighted sit ups and shit just put a ton of pressure on my lower back so I stuck with what I could really feel in my abs.

literally just use a dumbbell with unclipped weight

`because betas like you cant

I used to do ab wheels and hanging leg raises too. I recently have switched to doing weighted decline sit ups whilst holding the weight behind my head, makes it 100x harder. I do them every other day and started out with a 10lb plate, 3x10. When I could get all 3 sets I would add another set to the next time until i could complete that added set. Do this until you can do 6x10 then do a heavier weight i.e a 25 lb plate, then start back down at 3 sets until you can do 6 sets with 25 lb plate. Works wonders and your core gets strong as all fuck

How do you progress on these?

>When your two stoopid to read the fucking thread

Ultimate core strength.

Knee wheel roll outs are huge

Any ab rollers in particular to recommend? There are tons of different ones on Amazon all with roughly the same reviews.

Go with a cheap one theyre all the same. I got a red one for like 10$ and it still works just fine a year later.

>sit ups with weight behind your head

Okay, now it's pretty light, but once it gets heavier, doesn't it destroy your spine?

It's just a wheel, makes no difference

>Planning on buying one because my abs are not to be seen even with a low bf%

yohimbine + fasted cardio. picrelated

Try it and see it.

The ones with a bigger wheel are better and sturdier than those little cheap ones. I think it's worth it.

he looks like a villain from Naruto

I would change leg raises for bottom ups. Almost the same, but more exercise in the same time and with almos the same motion.

Bottom ups + wheel is all I do too

Yohimbine+Cafeine+DNP+PSMF Cat1+fasted cardio = negative bf%

i was doing these in the gym recently and some guy showed me a way where you start standing with bent knees and try to do it that way, i just fell on the floor and we both shared a giggle

bought one a few days ago.

first time i've really felt a good workout in my abs.

abdominal doms is no joke though.

=death too