Blood donation general

What does Veeky Forumsizens think about donating blood?
Obviously it's good for the society and gives you free blood screenings everytime, but what about the gains? Will i be able to lift properly the day after?

I wanna donate but i need to plan it accordingly with my lifting routine, if possible

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21993024
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would donate blood but here you aren't allowed to if you had two sexual partners in the last year.

So.... not sure if that's a good or bad thing desu.

Don't, they might give it to some nigger who got shot over gang bullshit.

Yeah you can do any kind of lifts the day after, just not on the day. And I think one of the nurses once told me you replace all the lost blood within the day anyway.
This is also true. I don't know why I keep donating blood when I hate society.

Or to a fitizen like me who needed emergency surgery.

Where do you live? I regularly have unprotected sex with my gf, but she's clear and i haven't had sex with anyone else in the past 2 years

Nah, not 'murican

I donate every 8 weeks and lift an hour after, come at me bro. Seriously it's not a big deal as a big dude, I have to donate to keep my hemocrit down a lot of the time so I just make it a habit no mater what.

What a BS argument. not only because of , but also because even if your own blood is for some nigger it means there will be more for normal people, so it doesn't really make sense.

Also who here group 0 master-race?

that's not true; you replace plasma, but blood cells themselves need weeks, in fact resistance athletes have worse performances for weeks after donating blood

ummmm, well.... Your body uses blood to transport hormones and nutrients to your body. Post workout, you might not recover as you usually would.

>Also who here group 0 master-race?

Ah that's right I meant plasma

>What does Veeky Forumsizens think about donating blood?

i dont watch my food intake, plan my diet and count my macros so a nurse can literally pull the gains out of my body again. fuck that.

>Will i be able to lift properly the day after?
depends on your overall condition. you certainly won't be pushing any PRs the day after bloodletting, and you'll get tired and exhausted much quicker than usual.

Had a blood test the other day and even with just 50mL of blood I felt like dying and almost passed out so fuck that shit

>giving your blood to degenerates/geneticlets

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21993024
> We conclude that blood donation causes a significant decrease in VO2peak for between 2 and 3 weeks

>VO2peak
Does it look like I do cardio? Why would I care?

its good when youre heavy on steroids

when you think about it, your blood probably goes to gang thugs, refugees, AIDS butt sex Jamaicans, and other degenerates.

>really makes you think

>donating away your gains to who knows whom
fuck no

ive had to take a break for a while to get my iron levels back up, but the retards keep calling me

>having so little gains that you even notice it the day after

>having a nigger blood type

B+ master race

>living in a shit area where the local hospitals regularly caters to these people
Also,
>refugees
Why would they need blood transfusions?

No, blood donation is a fucking scam. It's worth a lot more than you can get for it because of the medical jew.

>oh but you're helping people
Yeah then maybe you should help people by paying real price for it so people donate more kikes you're not going to guilt trip me with your reptilian tears

>private health care

Switzerland. It's just if you had two differenct partners in the last year, unprotected/protected sex doesn't matter

>want to donate blood
>body temp naturally high
>always reads as a fever
>never take me
>cant indulge in muh life savings and juice and cookies
>have to donate money like a cuck
>dont get respect
>loser for not willingly giving vital fluids

I cant even bleed correctly fuck this

You can lift later the day OF. Just grab a powerade and a donut and wait a few hours. Good to go.

Source: I'm military and we donate blood all the time for troops down range and red cross. Never interfered with my lift routine. Even jogged 3 miles after giving blood and lifting once. S'all good.

>free 5$ dunkin donuts card for less than half an hour of sitting there
why wouldn't you do it?

Yeah, I'm up to 26 donations so far. Around every 4 months I go for a session. Sometimes sore the day after, and have had bruising which makes the arm stiff, but usually 2-3 days later everything is fine. The most I usually notice is thirst afterwards, which takes a few pints of water to quench.

I usually move my workout to the day before donating, then have a day off after, then get back to it. Usually donate on a Monday, and Sunday is a rest day, so moving the workout makes sense. Also, in the UK, they don't seem to like you having worked out on the day!! It's one of the questions they ask you to check your health, and had one guy tell me he usually stops people donating, because lots of them faint if they have been to the gym.

>Don't, they might give it to some nigger who got shot over gang bullshit.
There are no niggers with guns in my country.

In fact, I've seen less than 20 niggers in the last 30 years.

>willfully sustaining bloodlets

Left and right hands don't count. You should be in the clear.

>giving away your gains
>FOR FREE

I'm O-
Literally get 10+ calls every month asking me to donate.

Unfortunately I have a fairly large amount of sexual partners and tattoos so I cannot.

Surprisingly some places low key try to break the law, don't give a shit and ask me to come in anyways.

Same, O- brother

It's the burden we must shoulder

same holy shit

Wtf you can't donate blood if you have tattoos and a sex life?
Where are you from? Saudi Arabia?

O- masterrace, on my 6th donation tomorrow.
Would be on 9 but illness disquilified me the past 3 times

Maxi-jews are already getting your blood for nothing but a cookie and still can't be arsed to test it for AIDS and hepatitis because if the extra cost.

>Literally get 10+ calls every month asking me to donate.
I just deleted all my voicemails because my box was full and it was ALL the regional blood center calling asking if I can come in. Like fuck me I didn't choose to have O-

But that's nuts, if I did have AIDS I could just lie; surely they screen for it anyway?

On Accutane, not legally allowed to give blood.

I don't donate anymore because those fuckers won't stop calling me and I'm sick of it.

Turns out the high iron levels in men may be responsible for their high heart disease levels compared to women who donate blood monthly into toilets rather than use it to help other humans - give blood save your life gents.

but if you've just gotten it (recent sex partner) it might not show in the tests

Wow! One donation can save THREE lives?!

I bet at least one of those three would be willing to pay me cash to have their life saved by my blood

French fag here.

I give my plasma every two weeks, and lift the day after ; and I am perfectly fine.
Just make sure to eat and drink a lot the day of the donation ; consider it your cheat day.

I would, but I'm diabetic.

lmao this

Plasma is way different, i'ts almost water and your body replenish it in like a day. Red blood cells can take up to 2-3 weeks.

i'm happy to see a lot of you donate, i'll go too and see what's like

I gave blood once and my entire inner elbow area was bruised for 2 months and I couldn't even bend my arm. So no

Do it! Give blood. O- Mater-master-race in the UK here. There is no better easier and cheaper way to help people in need.

How it affect you will depend upon your body and fitness. 568ml of blood from a 51kg sedentary woman has a different effect than 568ml of blood from a 90kg athletic man.

Take the night off after as your recovery time and as a reward for doing a good thing. Personally I cycle home from donations up and down some steep hills but I have never been described as sensible.

To all of you saying that your blood goes to dindus, where the fuck do you live?
Here we give to anyone and everyone who needs it. It's not like a gangbanger seeks to drain our resources by getting stabbed. Who cares who it goes to anyway? It doesn't go to waste, someone will probably need it, someone's mother and father will be infinately grateful that their child will live because of a blood transfusion. Regardless of race, regardless of criminal history.
Visit a fucking ER and get some fucking perspective.

Who here is masterrace AB-? Can receive blood from everyone but can only donate to other masterraces.

This, what if a fucking jew end up with my precious blood ?

I donate blood about two times a year.

I always plan a week of shitty lifts and afterwards a week to get back to my current levels.

Donating blood doesn't affect my max strength, but I take longer to recover between sets and get tired earlier in my workout for about one to two weeks afterwards.

Taking an iron supplement for a few weeks (and probably eating foods rich in bio-available iron) will help you recover faster.

Donated for the first time last year, turned out I was 0 negative. Next time I went the guy marked my bag with a special sticker, apparently my blood has the correct antibodies or something for new born babies, so they rush it straight off to the neonatal department at my local hospital. Feels good man :-)

I went for a run a couple of hours after last time I donated,i felt a bit out of breath and light headed, but it might have just been psychological.

One bad experience. You should go again, stop being a pussy. It's something everybody should do.

I could never donate because I smoked weed 24/7, but I've since quit and am looking forward to donating this year

>tfw gay and cant donate blood or donate organs

I just wanted to contribute to society...

fuck that shit, do you have any idea how many spells can be cast on you using your blood