You guys are my friends, right?

You guys are my friends, right?

Obviously my dude what's on your mind?

No. Go find some friends IRL.

the best you can find

>tfw no Veeky Forums bros to impose on

Is this a feels thread?

The women of my life is leaving soon. We've been fucking for a year but never actually went out. We act like we do though and we see eachother regularly. We get drunk and have discussions about how we aren't a long term thing then we go to her flat and we fuck. I've been lining other bitches up for when she goes but conversations get real quick and I've already blown it with a 8/10 gymnast. But I want my fuck buddy to be wifey.

What does Veeky Forums think I should do to suppress the emotion? Deadlifts or bench?

I wish i could take the high road with you, but i'm gonna level with you, buddy. You're a fucking piece of shit. You should think before you type, bitch. I'm gonna come through your TV like fucking Ghost Dad starring Bill Cosby and i'm gonna choke you to death. I'm gonna wrap my dick around your neck and i'm gonna hang you. And when they find you they're gonna be like: Who's dick is this around his neck? And it's gonna be MY DICK, IT'S MY DICK, JIMMY. You're hanging by the neck until dead by my dick - FUCK YOU! I'm gonna find your mom AND I'M GONNA MAKE HER JEALOUS WITH THE SHIT I DO TO YOUR DAD, that's how awful it's gonna get. I'm gonna bend your dad over and i'm gonna treat his asshole like a VAGINA. Spread that shit open, butter it up with some canola oil, one of the ingredients of spotted dick and then i'm gonna throw my NON spotted dick right into his brown fucking starfish, and your dad's gonna be like: DON'T WATCH SON... And i'm gonna be like: Faggot, if you take your eyes off him i'm gonna split up his spine and flay him like a fish, with my ginsu cock

What am I looking at
Copypasta?

those are definitely deadlift feels

Not after you left the gym like this, Derek.

whats so fucking hard about putting them back in their place jesus fuck

>using the word wifey

Fucking kill yourself you goddamn loser

i'm one of the few people who isn't an asshole on Veeky Forums.

i'll be your friend, breh.

breh i get you. been in that position and its not fucking easy. if you've been fucking one girl for more than like 6 months its not a casual fwb thing, there's obviously something there. used to have a similar thing with my then best friend and we'd drink, smoke, drive around doing stupid shit and have an insane amount of sex.

best advice i can give is to leave things open ended. you never know if you'll see her again. agreeing to end it is going to make her stop seeing you that way and if you've been 'together' for this long, might be worth taking advantage of the whole 'we arent together' thing and actig as though there's nothing to end, thereby leaving that door wide open.

>tfw Veeky Forums doesn't miss us

follow this nigga's advice

>tfw introvert
>tfw socially inept
>tfw very rarely "click" with people
>tfw all I do is lift, eat and play vidya until I'll get into uni

What the fuck do I do, bros. All my friends moved away and I didn't realize it would feel this bad without them.

This post is pure cringe and aspie as fuck.

yea buddy come to germany we could kill a couple off beers

Thanks man, Solid advice. Appreciate it.

Be interesting faggot. Easiest way to make friends.

I guess, are you my friend?

my gym looks like this all from the same guy doing "circuit training"

heavy deadlifts

sure but only in this thread