What's his workout?

What's his workout?

How did he have such a good cut?

genetics

Toriyama took some fucking MDMA again and is inventing all kinds of crazy shit. I'm excited to see buu in this new form tho.

>results of a 2 hour cut
so whats your excuse permafats?

Fuck the space niggers, Zen Oh was going to erase the universes regardless; the tourney just gives the weaker ones a fighting chance

>ingest 1000+lbs of lean protons And lost weight

He's /fraud/

Can Buu even lose a fight? He can just regenerate and can infinately power up due to tard rage.

Also what is toriyama gonna do to Master Roshi to make him comparable to the new fighters? Universal evil containment wave?

Is it possible they off Roshi? Sacrifice in order to make Goku go fucking apeshit retard ragemode? Either that or they just have Buu absord all the weaklings and become one massive force.

>mfw buu absorbes ssb vegito before the tournament

vegito unfuses inside of buu.
but why doesn't buu absorb everyone?
it's canon that you'll be fine as long as you get out before too long.

>vegito unfuses inside of buu.
naah, they unfused inside super buu because they used the energy shield to protect themselves
if they didn't, they would just get fully absorbed and super buu would gain their power indefinitely

>indefinitely
except that doesn't happen, the pods grow around them which can be severed, reducing buu's power and freeing the people he's absorbed.

that's how fatty buu was created after being eaten by hungry skelly gray buu.

>created
released

I was wondering this too (both things, actually). Buu seems basically invincible since his regen powers are fucking OP. He beat the living shit out of that dog dude when he was a fat landwhale who literally never trained a day in his life and was just having fun during the fight. Now he seems kinda serious about winning and even trained. I'm trying to see how he'd even lose since he's just a strong ass blob of putty.

Also, what in the world is Roshi going to do? They'd be better off with Goten or Trunks. Shit, give them the potara earrings to get an even stronger version of Gotenks.

I was also wondering why they didn't bother resurrecting Frieza, Cell, or Pikkon. I know Frieza and Cell are evil assholes, but there's the threat of universal annihilation looming in the air. Would have loved to see Frieza beat the dog shit out of Frost.

But is OP as fuck

Also iirc flying isn't allowed right?

As for roshi no fucking clue desu. Maybe because he was able to hold off freeza minions? Forgot about yamcha (would actually love to see him come back)?

Mafuuba could work as a stun? Maybe roshi was training?

Buu*
Frieza*

Fuck phones

Having not watched a single ep of super. I am assuming ring outs are still possible.

I think Yamcha turned it down in the last episode. Also, Krillin is putting in work. I'm actually rooting for the little guy rather than being annoyed by him. Also, 18 is proving once again why she's best girl.

As for Roshi, dude there's not enough training in the world that he could do to get on the level of Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Buu, or even Krillin. I'm guessing he's just there for comic relief, but just the fact that Goku AND Gohan seriously considered him, thought it through, and said his participation would be a good idea really makes me question Toriyama's logic (or lackthereof).

And you're right, no flying. But still, the fuck can Roshi do if one punch from someone like Toppo, Cabba, or Hit would knock him clean out the ring?

flying is allowed
you just won't be able to fly once knocked outside of the arena, so that you can't just fly back in

you can't use weapons or steroids however, so no potara or senzu beans

yamcha turned it down but he actually wanted to join, he's just doing some gotenks bullshit where he "waits till the last minute xd"

as for roshi you're right he probably can't do shit but might have a strategy that's better than gohans or find a way to ring out. Honestly though it's fucking stupid the old dudes in the tournament unless we're just missing some major shit that roshi did off screen and off manga.

also rooting for krillin and 18 is the best db waifu4laifu