Can you do this?

Can you do this?
Can you do this with $60 Billion in your wallet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_MpLP4AmXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bad form...

What, do an assisted pullup in my shitty looking home gym while having a tiny weight added to my back? Yeah, sure I could. And I could do it with or without $60b.

>not doing weighted pullups with your 6 year old niece on your back on her jungle gym and having her cute giggles push you on for more reps
FUCKING
PLEBS

screaming rotator cuffs.jpg

that kid looks asian

it is asian

shiet, does he know?

yea his wife is an ugly chink

Of course he does! He has access to all the status updates the kid posts!!

Nothing tilts me more than people working out with there babies, especially the people running on the side of busy road with a stroller.

I have 2 kids and I look forward to the day when I can work out with them. Of course, that would assume they have a passion for fitness like me (and to a lesser extent, their mom). I don't want to fuck up and force them into the gym and then they end up resenting everything fitness related.

Still, would be cool if at least one of them enjoyed the gym. But, they're both girls...so that kind of sucks. Not like they'd be able to spot me or anything.

ok
youtube.com/watch?v=n_MpLP4AmXw

It can be a struggle. Every time I try to do little workouts(just calisthenics and jogging) he complains that he just wants to do "his own" workout. Man most adults don't even know how to do a proper workout how the hell is this little kid gonna try. Maybe someday.

>one of the most successful tech-kikes in the world
>still has to settle for a slant eyed monkey

kek

Kikes, when will they learn?

Look, man is a bit of a scumbag. BUT he made the right moves with the right shady fucks and became a multibillionaire times man of the year and has a fucking movie made about his life.
He also got himself a loyal as fuck wife who didn't try to stick him for his paper and live a life of luxury on his dime.
She probably doesn't even mind that he fucks dimes on the side.
Hell she might even be a good mother to his kid.

Settle? Nigga has everything on lock. You being salty that he's not a dumbfuck who's throwing his money away by marrying WASPs and random white chicks who only see dollar signs is stupid.

.05 rupees have been deposited into your facebook wallet

This user is right

Wait how is it assisted?

KEK

Don't push too hard user. They might grow to resent you for it. It would be better if you just continued to do your own thing and have your kid come to you after 'their workout' doesn't get them the results.

Going to second I'm and I can already sort of predict how things are going to go down with my daughters. My oldest is EXTREMELY contrary for the sake of being contrary, so she'll probably just think fitness is stupid just to be different.

My youngest is very outgoing and really receptive to new things. She also loves being around people. I can see her probably getting into track like me and her mom, and probably getting into fitness at some point. I've taken her to the track just to watch me and her mom do some exercises and while she's only 15 months old, she tries to run with us and keep up. Meanwhile, my 3 year old sulks in the bleachers and throws a tantrum because everyone else is happy (I swear she's going to be a goth kid or something...)

Frankly, as long as neither of them ends up a landwhale or slutty, I won't push the fitness on them. If you try to push anything on a kid too much, they'll end up hating it just out of resentment and/or spite.

OBLITERATED

>Can you do this with $60 Billion in your wallet?
considering cheques weigh less than a gram yes, obviously