What is the absolute fastest method for losing weight? I need to lose 40 lbs in 2-3 months

What is the absolute fastest method for losing weight? I need to lose 40 lbs in 2-3 months.

don't eat and liposuction

Extreme fasting and light cardio

I would probably try IF, with a very small eating window and low carb. 1 hour of steady state cardio, and 4-6 full body workouts per week. Be very careful with your electrolyte levels and make sure to get plenty of sodium and potassium.

workout everyday to burn at least 15k calories per 24 hours. Eat only tea leaves and drink water. You'll lose weight in no time

Im currently losing weight and its going great but the proces is really hard to understand but ili try: Eat less you pig and work out everyday for hours.

Or read the sticky lazy shit

>Extreme fasting

There's no need for the "extreme" qualifier. OP, just fast. Drink lots of water and keep your electrolytes up.

+1

>electrolytes
Nice meme :^)

enjoy the rebound when you start consuming calories and end up in the hospital

Okay buddy.

I lost 30lbs in 4-5 months. I was at 1200 cals a day, lifting (er, attempting to lift at such low caloric intake), and doing cardio.

So, I'd suggest a deficit and maybe intense amounts of cardio + a fat burner. Not one cheat meal within those 3 months, and tons of veg. Make sure you get your micros as well as macros, and eat a lot of protein to preserve your muscle mass while cutting.

fasting, hiit, at least 750cal deficit, lots of protein (those take longer to digest, so you'll need more calories to digest it) or get some anavar and clen, juice it up and you'll be lot leaner and stronger

Assuming that you have 90 days, and 35 lbs of fat (additional 5ish will be water), that is 35x3500=122500 cca calories of deficit you need to have in those days. Divided by the number of days you need to be in a daily 1350ish calorie deficit.

Assuming you're a fat fuck, that is definitely possible but will require strong will power.

If you're not that fat and want to get 'ripped' for the summer, probably undoable because the deficit will be too big for that to be in any way healthy.

DNP

>exercise everyday

Everyday? What about that meme of letting your muscles rest after a day?

I'm the Op btw. I need to get ready for a 10 day hike in late june-early july. I need to get this gut down by that time.

PSMF
S
M
F

Hike/walk 5 days a week. At least 5 miles a day

DNP, Adderrall, Yohimbe and get a tape worm. You might legit die though lol

Well I lost 30 in 2 months by fasting, keto, low cal deficit (750-900) and jogging

It's a meme for the muscles you're supposed to use every day. Humans are built to walk and run. You think in nature people were like "fuck that lion's gonna eat me if I don't run, but I ran yesterday to catch dinner so I guess I'm fucked."

Running and walking every day is way different than squatting a lot of weight and doing bench press every day

Fall in love
Get her
Lose her

if you have to ask this question you are a beginner in weight loss

if you are a beginner in weight loss there is zero chance you will stick to the 1700 calorie deficit required to reach that weight in that time. I understand that at this very second you are dedicated and committed to losing weight, but the second lunch time rolls around you will think twice

>What is the absolute fastest method for losing weight?
-Perform an activity that burns a lot of calories
-Don't eat