/fraud/ general

Steroids general

No redpill tinder retards allowed.

Previously on Days of Our Lives:

Just finished 10th Anabolics by Llewellyn...

Can somebody explain to me why does he keep recommending Nolva instead of AI on cycle?

why do we have so many fraud threads is there inane drama I was not informed about

Because it's antiquated. You'll still get high e2 running nolva but I guess since it avoids some of the sides he considered it okay.

She looks 14, user.

THERE'S FUCKING SOY SAUCE ALL OVER MY SHIT. FUCK SUSHI.

She's not though. Lucky genetics I guess

Do people even use clen anymore

save this thread for next if possible.

I don't see anybody sourcing nowadays

I've still got loads of clean from about three years ago, used it a couple of times, made me anxious as fuq.

Holy dead thread. I just got back from the gym and there are only 3 new posts.

Also we /bigdicks/ now. Some middle aged lady was gawking at my bulge since it was all going down the left side of my shorts while I was doing those meme bad girl exercises for the glutes.

>lucky
>that skin and face

Pick one m8

Ok, so I have 4000mg Tbol (8wks at 70mg/day si what I was thinking), Test (obviously), and some DNP.

My goal is to be as big and lean as I can be, using what I have, for summer (especially by early to mid August).

Right now I'm 5'9 190lbs, 20%bf roughly.

How should I best take advantage of my time and drugs?

K so 4th week of 100mg anadrol with 600mg test e went from 154-161 but I've been sick for 2 weeks of the cycle and I feel like I'm now just starting to get better. Should I take another oral in 4 weeks from now? And maybe start some lgd now?

Any sides? You should have been taking immune support.

If I'm running a blast of 250mg weekly cyp, and normally on TRT at 100mg weekly, (age 36), and I am dieitng for the summer...

How much additional benefit to my cutting might I get from adding in 5-10mg daily Winstrol in a daily micro dose?

Would the liver and cholesterol effects be more mild?

Could it significatnly enhance the testosterone effects?

I've read that it has good SHGB lowering effects, as well as some aromitase inhibition as well.

Need to drop about 15 pounds of mush in the next 8 weeks. Calorie deficit, cardio, lift 4 to 5 times a week etc... all in order.

Are you that fat guy that eats like shit?
And you weigh 160? Damn.
You should eat, lift and take it easy with the drugs. Especially less orals.

Health wise low dose mast would be way better.
If you are shredded already then winny will make you look crazier though.

Maybe try proviron, hardens you up a bit and is way less taxing than winny. Still injectable mast wins.

Why do people keep using nandrolone / deca?

Also... what is your favorite oral for adding some muscle mass?

Where do I even start with finding this shit?

I can't even find a legit source for peptides or sarms.

Wow my thicc tiny waist hunnie a keeper.

Cheap, no sides, feels good, strength, i actually feel healthy on it unlike on tren, very very nice to my bloodwork, keeps me full which a lot of "dry" things won't do.
Great look, no water retention if diet and e2 are in check.
I could go on.

>dog gives me 100mg a week for TRT
>only inject 50mg a week
>3month blood work shows me still low
>gives me 200 mg
>use the extra I saved up to shoot 250 mg a week

1500 test levels 100% legal

How the hell do I stop looking up tranny hookers

Try hitting a gym sometime, fuccboi

Sounds good unless he springs a random blood test on you for some reason.

Get stabbed by one on 14th.

No its friday the 13th

What can you take for immune support?

I mean if you're real serious you'll just use dnp
If you're more casual/you'd rather not shake and have cardiac problems alb+yohimbine is just as (if not more) effective

I know too many dudes with severe decca dick to ever touch the stuff
Even guys who kept their test high have had problems

They were probably blasting too much of it, stuff works great as a synergistic compound at 100-300mg.

For adding mass on a bulk, MethylStenbolone. Low/med toxicity, cheap and effective

For keeping mass on a cut, a combo of Turinibol 50mg and 25mg Anavar

Ever get the tat finished?

L-threonine

Yea that's me bruh and orals are fun tho and yea I look like shit but still good enough to pull sloots on tinder. I'm thinking 2-3 week break from the drol then add anavar and maybe up the test to 900

UNC better fucking win this shit.

Weeeewwww. Off to Franklin st

PLEASE RESPOND /FRAUD/

WHY IS IT SO DEAD IN HERE ALL THE TIME

I'm headed back this summer to finish it up. I may take the girl I'm seeing with me; she just moved from literally the same area I moved from.

So take a vacation, get my sleeve finished and hit up the old hangouts with a lady.

Have you considerd this great drug called "cardio"?

Back to SEA?

The ride never ends jer.

Obviously I'll be doing cardio on the cut you fucking cunt

It's dead because a lot of old fags don't hang out as much. But I've seen a few recently so that might change. Also we've got two threads open atm.
I'd probably run the test and dbol now, then switch to a cruise dose and dnp in prep for when you want to be shredded. Like July. But to be honest dnp in summer is likely to be hellish.

Makes sense, should have posted it in the other thread.

Thanks for reply m8

Yeah just for a week or two.

Nice.
Post her nudes. Lol

Nah but she's as much of a cartoon as me; 5'9 150lbs 36-24-41. Looks like chun li's body.

Damn. You weren't lying about hey being thicc.

Just explain it's for desperate weebs on the internet, I'm sure she'd be fine with it.

Hips. She's a huge weeb so lmao maybe.

Damn. I'm jelly.

Got to get my qt to do more squats

How much do gay men pay straight people to do gay shit? even physical ones?

I need about 4 billion racial currency in my mmo and that will run me about 1000quid.

I can pay for that with my savings or just work overtime (or farm for it myself in-game, which is 1/7th as slow as overtime).

Like, if I were to advertise as a straight guy who needs money, can I make many hundreds being the top guy, or just getting bjs or something?

I hear gay guys pay ridiculously well, even more than desperate beta provider males.

rate my routine? on my second cycle, 600mg eq and 600mg test e for 20 weeks

Today I just had an RN give me a glute shot.

Holy shit it felt amazing.

>literally willing to become a whore for a videogame

If I have to become a gay person's whore to become the strongest, then I gladly accept it.

>unironically recommending ultradrol

so, how far are you willing to go? ; )

Adding tren to my cycle today, should I change something in the diet? Currently doing IF on 2000-2500kcal @194 lbs 5.9 (lol manlet)

>inb4 lol u go hypo

Are you trying to bulk or lean down?

all the way. i want big bux for losing my boy virginity (either end).

hey i wanted to take 5 mg anavar but i read that it's hard on kidneys and messes with lipids? i thought 5 mg was low :(

Cutting so getting lean

SAVE THIS THREAD FOR LATER

USE

>>> THIS ONE RIGHT NOW