Help

Help

I'm a fat girl. What would happen if I used anavar, lifted and ate at a deficit? I read that fat people shouldnt roid but i dont want to waste time lifting and making zero gains

Why don't you just stop stuffing your face like a disgusting sloth.

Is pic related you?

Honestly id go:
250mg Test-e E3D
50mg Clen ED
50mg HGH ED
20mg Aromasin EOD

You'll hit that weight goal in no time

i like this one. also the "put down the fork you fat fuck" makes me laugh too.

Thats what im doing
That doesn't help with muscle

Why don't you try to achieve something by putting actual effort into it instead of looking for ways to cheat and cut corners, for once in your life.

I'm pretty sure using roids without actually losing the fat first will just make you look like an NFL lineman.

or kys shitbrains

My two cents:
>look up the Two Compartment Problem
>don't go straight to roids of any kind
>lose the fear of "wasting time" making yourself better

Its only a matter of time till you know who comes boys. Hope you guys are wearing sweatpants.

>hgh in mg

Ephedrine, eat ~1500 kcal, get fit

>Considering drugs day one

Holy fucking shit. Just eat at a caloric deficit and exercise.

go for it girl!

you should also go to a supplement shop and get whatever the store clerks recommends you

It's a fatty, of course she's (he's) lazy looking for as little effort as possible to achieve goals

Incorrect. Stop spouting shite you uninformed pleb.

100mg var ed
100mg primo e3.5d
12 weeks

Female bodybuilders take massively higher doses. This will help you retain your femininity.

Also add 50 winny ed the last 4 weeks for hair gains

>taking the word of a man who claims starvation mode is real

It shouldn't make you laugh. It should make you put the fucking fork down.

don't use avatar but just lift and eat less. You'll become a better person

Two compartment model specifically debunks the starvation mode meme. Good on you for at least Googling it, but be more attentive when deciding what knowledge to receive and what to reject.

Time spent bettering yourself is not wasting time.

>medical studies NOT funded by the self-help or weight loss industries
>hundreds of thousands of participants
>originally conducted for reasons completely unrelated to weight loss
Yeah those are some wild claims, bro.

But op is a whale not a bb with an already low bf% I fail to see the relevance of your example. I'm just saying she should focus on the bf% first

>You imagine that since you are filing up the fridge with less glucose, it will eventually empty. However, this does not happen. Why? Because, as you start putting less food in the fridge, your body senses that and starts to get antsy. So, it starts to make you hungry and want to eat more. If you don’t fill it up, it will decrease your metabolism so that it is burning less energy.

That's not the starvation mode meme... that's just how insulin works.

Starvation mode is the bullshit idea that fasting, i.e. starving will trigger a special metabolic mode that preferentially builds fat over muscle.

user I'm not even selling anything, I just want you to understand how your body works.

>if you rape this girl you go to jail
Fuck society.

23% bf at 5'5", how enormous am I?

Bro you just described the hunger mechanism. Keep researching until you understand. Test on yourself if you have to, but don't try and argue against basic experience.

>if you eat less your body will burn less
is the literal and simplest definition of starvation mode

The whole point of the two compartment model is that you can utilize calories from body fat instead of from dietary intake.

Out of curiosity, how do you respond to ?

As a female who used anavar before, I think you're just better off doing it natty if your main goal is to lose fat. But that would mean that you have to lift weights hard, eat more than 2000 calories of clean food and do cardio for 30mins to an hour 5 times a week. If you do a low calorie diet, it will be impossible for you to maintain your lean mass, if your muscle drops because of low calorie diet, you get saggy, slow metabolism, and you're gonna create a body that holds fat easily. So just eat around 2000cal, then burn approx 400cal plus up your daily active level slightly and you'll lose weight.

> that you can utilize calories from body fat instead of from dietary intake
HOLY SHIT SO THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR, HOW DID I NOT REALIZE IT

The guy claims that CICO is false and if you eat less your body will somehow adjust and not lose weight.
A mass scale experiment ran by Germany in the late 30s-40s proves his claims wrong.

just do it

how many faggots here drive their car to work instead of walking? Who handwrites papers instead of typing? Modern science is a luxury that we should take advantage of. There is no reason not to safely and responsibily use weight loss agents

I need to maximize my time. I won't be young forever.

Did you maximize your time gaining weight?

Women should literally never under any circumstances do steroids wtf do you want a manly jaw, facial hair and your clitoris to grow into a mini penis? If you want drugs to help you lose weight take vyvanse or some other amphetamine (vyvanse is best bc it lasts 12 hours) and do cardio all day with zero appetite

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ha
ha
h
a
ha
hahahah

hahahahahaha

It will take me over 2 years to lose that way...

I am smarter now. I want a six month transformation.

poor b8 5/7

>Wanting to use a drug that helps people gain weight after surgery and recover from anorexia.
>Trying to lose weight.

user. Stop.

You'll drop a ton of weight by eating right and lifting, trust me. No, you won't be young forever, but you'll ruin your body a lot faster by fucking with that shit.

>false
Not really, dude. He's not arguing against conservation of energy, he asking why you wouldn't want to use scientific knowledge of the mechanisms of caloric interchange between the various body systems to more efficiently achieve your goals.

If you want, CICO is "false" in the way that "hard work gets results" is "false". Hard work does get results, but there is more to it - a mitigating factor called "effectiveness" that it makes sense to figure out and factor into your plans.

Additionally, which study are you referring to? I'd like to study it in detail.

the first result in google for two compartment problem

>I am smarter now.

Apparently not. Get lipo and a stomach staple, stop bothering a fitness board.

You're not that smarter if you're considering roids on day 1, or at all for what matters.

How fat are you ? A 6 months transformation will probably lead to stretch marks or worse, loose skin.
Now be really smarter, eat at a deficit, train, sleep, repeat.

Google doesn't give congruent results everywhere, the first google result for two compartment problem had no searchable references to any German studies in the 30s or 40s.

Identify the studies you are referring to, please.

The holocaust you dense motherfucker.

>just say your name is ahmed
free rape + a pay check

#swoleleft
#gottapunchnazis

ad far as i understand the article is just about the simplest CICO-explanation ignoring the hormonal effects of low glycogen stores - according to CICO someone with a TDEE of 2000kcal should lose (slowly) weight at a daily intake of 1900kcal, but in reality fluctuations in the basal metabolism created by the low glycogen levels would just lower the TDEE a little bit.
That doesn't mean you won't lose weight with a 500kcal deficit, but that you cannot simply calculate a "TDEE" and be done with it

the what?

Don't forget
#IAmTheOneWhoCuddles

Sorry, I was looking for actual science and not a meme approach to analysis. Pretty stupid of me, considering.

The claim isn't that the body will magically not lose weight if you eat so little that the body is constantly consuming itself, but that your resting metabolism will remain higher with less stress over the long term if you make good use of fasting.

Yeah. Tips?

Do you have big tits? Because man, do I stick my dick in too many fat chicks with big tits.

Stomach staple? I'm only trying to lose 45-50 pounds
Rapid weight loss leading to loose skin is a meme
Ive been fat for a while so ofc i will have some. It won't retract or tighten up. I just have to get lean and build muscle so i look better.

>Rapid weight loss leading to loose skin is a meme
>I will have some
HAHAHAHA this doublethink. You deserve what you get.

you should diet and do a bodyweight routine like p90x desu

Why don't you stop your lazy behaviors and read the Fucking sticky.

...No? I'm off cycle right now, and I've lost 14 lbs in 5 weeks. I'm hitting the gym 5 times a week and doing weights and on the bike machine doing HIIT for an hour, and cutting eating around 2100 right now. There's no easier way out for you girl, even if you took var, you aren't gonna get the result you want.

This is the key to success OP

it has been deposited onto your account.

It's not double think
I will have loose skin regardless. I didn't gain weight rapidly and i have been overweight since like 12 so yeah

>struggling this hard against new knowledge
Hope you kick the habit, bro.

Yeah listening to a wiener who lifts for "muh expectations, muh standards" is the key to success right? lol.

>no reading/verbal comprehension
>wants to mock others
You're a real keeper, you know that?

Not much smarter, lipo is very dangerous for landwhales

Do you have a lot of muscle? What's your TDEE?
I thought var would help me recomp by building muscle while my deficit helps me lose fat

How does any of that (even if true) disprove rapid weight loss leading to loose skin?

Having a little loose skin you can't avoid and having gotten gotten fat slowly isn't a good reason to blow yourself the fuck out while trying to lose weight on weight gain supplements.

The idea that someone who couldn't control their eating and exercise to begin with can reliably and responsibly self medicate with steroids is a hilarious farce.

Pls cheekie show me...I- I mean her a new pic!

Not him but
I love you so goddamn much

yeah but I would love to see it.

>I am smarter now.
I'll bite your bait.
If you steadily lose the 45-50lbs over the course of 6 months which you so desire you will have no loose skin. Also this whole thread proves that you are in no way, shape or form smarter. You just know more stuff, like the existence of this site and some preeeety vague stuff about steroids (which you probably learned from here) Back to reading cosmo girl

We all live in a world of expectations and standards, even if we're above them. I get the tough guy navy seal mentality and I'm sure it works for you in the moment, but don't expect everyone to buy it without question.

one less fat cunt in the world :^)

Where did you go, holocaust chan? Please regale us with more feats of poor comprehension.

She won't die straight away, she'll be a drain on society and an eyesore for decades to come.

Dont summon the demons from hell, Aka /pol/

It doesn't. I am just saying that it doesn't matter in my case because I will have it regardless.
How is anavar for weight gain? I'm trying to lose fat and build muscle. It's for muscle building.
Yeah, I know more and know that my plan could work. I just read that fat people shouldnt use steroids so idk

>since I will get dirty by living regardless, I might as well smear shit on my body
Jesus christ. What is this sick mentality of "broke the seal, might as well"?

Because muscle weighs something too and adding a layer of muscle underneath existing fat will make you fridge mode.

>i dont want to waste time lifting and making zero gains
I beg your fucking pardon?

this is one of the better troll threads ive seen in a while

this thread makes me want to puke. If its real you're the definition of what men hate. Just your personality. Now now now now now. Eat shit fat cunt, oh wait you were already eating shit prior to coming here.

Anabolic steroids are synthetic testosterone...enjoy your manly features lmao.

Well the whole point is for me to lose fat as well
Read.

>Because muscle weighs something too
More than fat, in fact.
Suffer no trolls, give no fucks. The correct response to trolls is to explain the truth and feel good about yourself. If that feeds their need for attention who gives a shit.

Fight misinformation with truth, not silence and divisions.

Back in my natty 120lbs slim but muscular days, I never ate under 2000. Upping the daily activity level, hitting weights hard and cardio for at least 30mins to an hour is the key to become lean. I never follow online calculator for TDEE, I find my own by looking at the scales everyday. When I was natty my TDEE was around 2100. Now I'm around 2600.
>I thought var would help me recomp by building muscle while my deficit helps me lose fat
Var would help you maintain your lean mass while eating less but if you're on a deficit it will be next to impossible to gain muscle. You need food to gain muscle. You might get leaner if you do cardio and weights but you will look saggy and flat afterwards because you haven't made gains/have no gains because of not enough calories.
>tldr
Just eat around 1900cal ~ 2000cal, hit the weights and do cardio for more than 30mins 5 times a week till you hit goal.

b my gf

pls be my gf

Not to detract from what your saying but...

Hhhhnnnnnnnngg

>roiding for this

It's pretty good for a girl. Not even hating.

You have very low standards.

I would have missionary sex with "her" desu

1900 is way too many calories for a fatty grill to be cutting on. Try 1200