find me 1 vegan bodybuilder that doesn't look like an alien pls

The Library

>I make all kinds of gains as a natty vegan

A la biblioteca

is this what 0% bf looks like?

/fitlit/ was the best mod-made idea ever

AraƱa discoteca

Why does the fat dad have claws?

Sardines, tuna, meat, milk, whey, and some vegetables and cheese.

>vegan cartoons

Too much protein has brought back the hunter instincts of his ancestors and infused him with the spirit of the wolf.

This guy knows
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw

Milk

I eat fish meat oats fruits and rice

Jon Venus for one. There's many vegan bodybuilders it's just that there's not many vegans in general so I doubt you'll meet a vegan body builder any time soon.

>projecting that hard

bibliotiket

This is easily the most annoying question someone could ask a vegan.

People need to realize that there's protein in practically every plant you just need to eat enough calories and you're set. Then people think you need so much protein: when in fact you really only need .8 grams per lean body mass. 1 gram per pound if you're really that worried.

The annoying part of this question is that people use this question to not choose a healthy lifestyle because they're worried of not meeting a standard that that they don't need to reach to begin with.

To answer this question though is that legumes, nuts, tofu, seitan, fakemeats that use textured vegetable protein, fortified non-dairy "milk", broccoli and brown rice are a good combo. There's many choices you just need to take the step to use Google.

Except the protein in vegan foods doesn't have all the exogenous amino acids. You have to supplement them with full protein, like the one in diary products or meats.

>You have to supplement them with full protein

Except you don't. You can eat veggies that complete a protein. For instance rice and beans is a common way to gather enough amino acids to complete the chain to make a full protein.

Legumes, nuts, seeds